Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
The double garage was more what made me think, I just thought the treehouse was interesting…..
It’s still on the market though, not even under offer. Plus it’s not ‘enough’ to compete with Stacey.

I hope she went to look round it. There’s so much red in the kitchen it would blind her 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Re watched the stories isit just me or on the boys pj's it looks like there is a similar looking 💩 on them. OR is it just my bad eyes 😅🙈

• Haha

Wendy22

I

tried Kerb walking, nothing 😔 I had pains for 2 days and thought yes here we go but it all stopped lol 😂 why do we do it to ourselves? Like I know nothing works but I’m still convincing myself I can make it happen 😂 I think her videos will definitely send my blood pressure up if nothing else!!
This definitely isn’t recommended for you at the moment but hopefully it’ll make you laugh as much as it did me 😁

Attachments

• Haha

rosejaxon19

Been a loooooong time since I’ve been on these threads and I had a social media break! I haven’t got the time to catch up so would really appreciate if someone could shed some light on what’s the tea on her moving? Is this why she hasn’t done a proper Christmas tree? Because she’s pre-recorded all her content and she’s actually in the new house and it would have been too much effort to do up a tree for the gram pre-records? What we saying you guyzzzz?

Also - just a thought - if she had to be up early for a radio show this morning then couldn’t JimBobNoseJob have got up in the night with Lonnie?? He has working arms and legs at least? 😏
He’s a knob but I still think he does all this stuff with the kids no matter how much she pushes the little old Soph busy mum 🙄

So fucking attention seeking,why not just wear two slippers or some slip ons. Putting one big boot on just so everyone can see 🤣🤣
I dont have a problem with her getting it checked out, I went to urgent care centre with mine as not only could I not bear weight on my foot my leg started getting pins and needles and felt really odd.

Reactions: 8

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
Depends where you go. You might be able to get into a country on a test, some will let you in, some won’t, they may make you quarantine for 10 days and take tests whilst you’re there and some won’t even let you in bars or restaurants without showing a vax cert. I’ve just come back from the US and where I was you couldn’t eat or drink inside without a vax.
Yea, that's what I thought. I think the Canaries now won't let you in without being double vaxxed.

Oh flip I don’t actually know 🤣 just saw someone on my Facebook had to cancel a holiday and we’re giving off about the vaccine so I just assumed!
That's ok! I thought there had been a change 😂 too difficult to keep up to date with all the rules these days!!

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Nah - just an undeclared ad as per
It wasn’t a story, it was a paid for ad between stories, it’s popped up a couple of times when I’ve been watching stories. It annoys me as I don’t follow her & have no interest in her damn jars

MrsG03

What happened to the twigs on the wall? Looks like they are now wrapped round a candle or something? 🤔

Whatapalaver

I've gone to look and she's unfollowed as they aren't listed.
Edited to say she is following but it must've been a while back because any new follows are usually first.
yes, judging by the list it must Have been a few weeks ago. Sorry, wasn’t implying it was in the v recent past - just adding to the theories about the FARMHOUSE GUYZZZZZZ. It’s round about the time of the Rangermaster and Aga following.

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
I'm going in...
Be prepared, it’s absolutely shocking and I can’t believe she’s still getting Away with it especially with her husband being a Police officer well animal officer, we suspect he’s with in the office working or he’s left as he’s home quite a lot for a police officer.

And when the young girl started getting upset in school, the camera man straight away moved the camera off her! Hinch hasn’t got a clue
I loved that they kept their kids faces off camera and also on social media - Soph will never do this. Her content filler are her boys. Without them she has no idea what to do for content and she can’t be arsed to clean anymore (and it wasn’t even proper cleaning!)