Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum of two

VIP Member
My bingo is a road trip through Europe ending up at his parent's house in Spain?
There's a beautiful theme park near me, if she goes there I might go and have a look around.🤫🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

vibrant

Look at her milking that fucking toe!!! Little Monkey broke her arm in 2 places over the summer. And was a right trooper. Off out climbing and playing the next day, even after having a small procedure to put in place again. This dickhead hobbling around. What a moron. It's a toe Sophie, just a toe

Thought it looked odd! Wrong foot Sopha!!!!
em when did she say which foot it was out of curiosity

Reactions: 6
I’ve broken my toe and they xrayed it straight away, I ended up booted for it also. Not entirely sure why 😂
Totally agree about the anxiety! Why is she all confident now? Coz she doesn’t have anxiety ffs.
As someone who lives with anxiety you clearly have no idea how it goes!

Reactions: 5

Ejka

I wonder how she's getting to wherever she's going?? She's bigging up how fun the travel will be?
A cruise?

Watch it just be a aeroplane which is just a very normal way of travelling you little gif
I’ve seen 8 today in my job already 😂

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’m still baffled about her lack of nails in that jumper making montage. It must have been pre recorded quite a while ago. But then she took the photo of her wearing it once she had her nails done and that bloke in the mirror MUST be cling ons dad surely? I’m just trying to piece together her timeline
Because she’s been such a head fuck about things. I still think about the photoshoot with the very clear baby bump that was done in august last year …
It wasn’t her was it? I thought no tattoo?

Driving the the Scottish highlands in an RV is my bet for their Xmas get away. Will document their journey (didn’t some other influencer family do Scotland in a camper van??) and then return in the new year to the new house.
One did with husband and tiny baby.

So whose in for Bingo for Hinch’s Christmas getaway, I’m suggesting Scotland🎅
I’m sticking with a yacht.
If it doesn’t happen now, it’ll be next year for vow renewal.