Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clangers2

VIP Member
I'm calling a bingo on them going to Disney land Florida for Xmas with all her family and back home to reveal new house

Reactions: 10

Lisav

Chatty Member
Aldi are selling some like that this year, they’re sold out online but might have some available near you if you’re lucky. Worth a try?
Wilkos have the retro foil type decorations in. I saw them today, as do the £ shop.

Where did she get a welly from? My son couldn’t walk in anything apart from trainers without the laces done up.
Why did she go in to see Chris Evans? Didn’t she cancel on him when she had covid like symptoms last year?

bananabutter

VIP Member
Why is #jimbobnojob with her? Is it normal to take your husband to “work” with you?
I had to go to London for a work meeting and took my partner with me (not to the meeting itself!). Only because it was a Friday and decided as I’d be done by lunchtime we could make a day of it and stay overnight. We don’t have kids though 🙄

Ejka

I used to work in a&e - they will do nothing for a broken little toe surprised she even got an xray to be honest.

Also Wheres the anxiety? Going off on your own to a hospital in a pandemic yet she's strutting down that corridor doing stories 🤔 hmmm! Surely you could have waited until morning for minor injuries?
I’ve broken my toe and they xrayed it straight away, I ended up booted for it also. Not entirely sure why 😂
Totally agree about the anxiety! Why is she all confident now? Coz she doesn’t have anxiety ffs.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
  • Haha

Ejka

can you give me a clue what MN is? I know we can’t say the full name here but I’m curious. Do a rhyme maybe? 😆

But yes. Make yourself at home snoopers. You’ll not agree with everything said here. A lot of us don’t. But that’s ok. We’re allowed opinions here. Read a little bit and I promise you your eyes will be opened. Most of us are ex followers of Hinch. A lot of what’s written here makes sense though. Too much sometimes.
Erm.. it’s a popular “parenting” discussion site. HTH 😃

• Haha