Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poop wonderland

Good grief, that’s a lot of fuss over a sore toe. I had a hip replacement two weeks ago today and am just taking paracetamol. It’s slow on a crutch but I’ve managed to sort the washing and ironing this morning. She’s rather a malingerer.

And yes, if Santa’s sleigh is ruled out as the exciting mode of transport, anything less than a private jet is a fail on that comment.
Hope you're recovering well ❤

Reactions: 9

Lilograce

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
Further edited to add: would they xray tend broken toe if preggo?
I doubt she's pregnant but just to answer the xray question.....i had an xray when pregnant but they provided a massive jacket for me to wear. However it was quite important to see if I had shards of glass in my hand.....just for a broken toe I don't think they would!

Wendy22

My cynical side is wondering if she charged Save the Children...
I would be so angry if she did. I would have hoped that all the money would go to the charity. Does anyone else have further knowledge on this please? I’m not lining that bitches pockets 😡

Last edited:

ns22xo

My partner broke 3 bones in his foot (not toes Soph, 3 metatarsals) nearly 5 years ago and insisted he didn’t need to go to a&e (still took him though as he couldn’t move his foot) and he still didn’t make as much fuss as poor little Soph has. They strapped his foot up and told him to take paracetamol for the pain and sent him on his way until his next appointment 🤷🏼‍♀️. Someone really needs to let her sit in a hospital and actually see how much pressure our nhs is under!!
Same thing happened to my sister, fell out of her front door. She waited a week before seeing anybody about it because she could still walk. Woke up one morning and it was black and blue, doubled in size and couldn’t move her toes. Went to a walk in centre who sent her straight to a&e. When she got there the nurse told her off for not going as soon as she did it. Got her a boot on and off she went until her follow up appointment. She sat there the whole time apologising for taking up their time. Surely when you stub your toe your first thought isn’t to go to a&e? She didn’t even got to a&e when she broke her coccyx as so claimed the other year!

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
I’m still baffled about her lack of nails in that jumper making montage. It must have been pre recorded quite a while ago. But then she took the photo of her wearing it once she had her nails done and that bloke in the mirror MUST be cling ons dad surely? I’m just trying to piece together her timeline
Because she’s been such a head fuck about things. I still think about the photoshoot with the very clear baby bump that was done in august last year …
That wasn’t her making the jumper, that woman didn’t have the hideous wrist tattoo

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Anyone else think it sounds like Gretel is in a big empty room in the fishing rod story (@9.58 🤔 ) amd not her cluttered living room

I’m probably KTTP but just watched the Paddy McGuinness autism documentary. Struck me how they can film a one hour episode and still keep their childrens faces and lives private. That’s how you do it Hinch.
And when the young girl started getting upset in school, the camera man straight away moved the camera off her! Hinch hasn’t got a clue

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Somebody said that according to her personal FB she checked into Maldon District Hospital?
I don't know where this building is hidden in Maldon🤔I know where St Peters's Hospital is and it doesn't have A&E and closes at 1645 everyday🤷‍♀️
Nearest hospitals are Broomfield in Maldon or Clacton in......well Clacton.
I think they were taking the piss as to what she would put.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Haha my little terror did the same just before half term at gymnastics! It looked awful and so bent. Luckily no op was needed but qn ob could of been the case. But she powered through it with gas and air why they pulled and pushed it back into place. Me on the other hand nearly passed out due to watching what they did! All she did was cry out a little ouch.

And poor old soph goes to a&e for a toe but I mean she did snap it in half now 🙈🤣
Aw don't, when I saw her arm, I freaked out but had to remain calm. It was all bent. All healed now but the last x-ray showed a curve in the bones, but should straighten as she grows. As for Sophie, NHS battle worse situations, they dont have time for a toe ffs.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
It’ll be a shame if they go on a plane or indeed anywhere where poor Ronnie has to wear a mask.
I know it’s not Florida (snow reference) but Disney have a mask policy for ages 2+ I think. No exceptions.
Haven’t caught up so might have been said, but Ron might be okay with a mask. It’s so normal for small kids, my 3 year old is better than me at tolerating one!
It won’t help him being understood though, and possibly won’t help his understanding if he does rely on facial cues to help him.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Why did Jamie get the Christmas stuff out of the attic if they aren't decorating and doing trees this year?
If they're going away for Christmas, why not decorate the house for the kids at least?
I think we all know the Dec's have been sent on to the new house for the grand reveal
Exactly this would be the perfect opportunity to have decorations for the kids🙄🙄

ns22xo

The number of comments says it all.

Sorry to quote myself. They are in Grosvenor sq round the corner from Hyde park. Def going to winter wonderland
I counted 122 accounts listed on the list of likes when you press “and others” not sure if that’s accurate though because they might not show you everyone that liked it but if that is everyone. Yikes.

• Wow