Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Are you not able to travel just on a neg test now? Do you have to be vaxxed to go?
Depends where you go. You might be able to get into a country on a test, some will let you in, some won’t, they may make you quarantine for 10 days and take tests whilst you’re there and some won’t even let you in bars or restaurants without showing a vax cert. I’ve just come back from the US and where I was you couldn’t eat or drink inside without a vax.

Reactions: 8

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
You’re telling me, you hobbled off to Borough Market, one the most exciting, diverse and well revered foodie hot spots and you got a fucking WASABI.

If that doesn’t encapsulate what a basic hun she is I don’t know what will
Was literally coming here to comment on the Wasabi. And the fact shes a twat.

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'll laugh if after all the build up they end up at Audley End, just up the road, and not some magical Lapland experience.

That's not to knock Audley End, it's an amazing train/Santa trip.

Noseybum

I'm thinking the unusual transport could be a fancy first class train maybe to a snow resort or something. Or would there be a santa train to lapland or somewhere similar? She mentioned Ron loves trains 🤷‍♀️

Why did Jamie get the Christmas stuff out of the attic if they aren't decorating and doing trees this year?
If they're going away for Christmas, why not decorate the house for the kids at least?
I think we all know the Dec's have been sent on to the new house for the grand reveal
You are right- why was Jamie getting all the Xmas stuff out of the attic if they aren’t celebrating at home this year?? You’d still put up one of the gifted trees and decorate for the kids at least surely?

Rw2000

It’ll be a shame if they go on a plane or indeed anywhere where poor Ronnie has to wear a mask.
I know it’s not Florida (snow reference) but Disney have a mask policy for ages 2+ I think. No exceptions.

vibrant

I gave birth a few months ago and can be pretty certain it’s not worse than that! I wanted to die and kept asking to be knocked out 🤣

Reactions: 7

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
The fireplace needed a little christmas spirit....errrrr she better go out and find it some then cos nothing about that fireplace screams Christmas to me 🥱🥱🥱
She is so boring -even with it being the festive season it's all gotta be grey,white, greige 🙄
If she left the filter on too it obvs looks shitter in real life 🤣
They’re going to be her shit twig leaves things aren’t they🙄 she did this with all her other tescho Hinch tat, had then placed in the background etc🥱

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I can't believe how much that house ornament she put up yesterday, looks like one that's up for sale. As if that's not the biggest hint drop