Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
New here, been lurking for a while.
I have a quick question - weren’t her nails a different colour yesterday when she was getting the decorations down or did I miss something?
With all the filters it’s difficult to know

Reactions: 7

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Think it’s more the fact that he’s always lurking somewhere. He was even tagged in a pic when she went on a girly day to IKEA with her tend bestie Stacey and he was sat a few rows behind her at Dancing on Ice when she went with SS too. It’s just weird.
I do not remember this how funny! Was he sitting alone or with someone? Do we have the photo?

• Haha

jeenyjen

When I say I ran to the comments after seeing her talk to Jaymay like that!!
Don't like the bloke but recording yourself being vile to your husband who runs around after you and your kids all day so you can do f all! She is so nasty shows what she's really like doesn't it!
Same here 🤣🤣

• Haha
I

tried Kerb walking, nothing 😔 I had pains for 2 days and thought yes here we go but it all stopped lol 😂 why do we do it to ourselves? Like I know nothing works but I’m still convincing myself I can make it happen 😂 I think her videos will definitely send my blood pressure up if nothing else!!
I swear doing the deed helped me last time. About 7 hours after my waters broke. Could be total coincidence but I'd like to think it helped things move along. Good luck when it does happen!! 👶🍼

honchmad

View attachment 902571

Who dis?

PS: I hate pregnancy speculation and I'm breaking my own rule... but ya know... look at the pillow 😉

ETA: just questioning myself now. She's either pregnant or it's an AD for the hinch range. This is a sentence that could only be uttered about Hinch 🤡
Further edited to add: would they xray tend broken toe if preggo?

Showing myself out... 🚪@DoodlePoodle spotted it's an old photo 😉 sorry guys, still learning 👍
I thought I’d broke my wrist stumbling into a wall which 33 weeks pregnant. Think they do if it’s the extremities/a major bone.

Rach8456

VIP Member
Are you not able to travel just on a neg test now? Do you have to be vaxxed to go?
Oh flip I don’t actually know 🤣 just saw someone on my Facebook had to cancel a holiday and we’re giving off about the vaccine so I just assumed!

I feel like they’re still setting Ronnie up to fail. Nice that they let him join in 🙄 but why not give him a few things *within reach* and put some of the glue in a pot with a brush? Agree that it’s weird he didn’t make the cut for the photo.
why is he wearing a bib again 🤬🤬 it proper boils my piss

Reactions: 6
Morning you Elf hating nusty lot 😘
Awesome job as always @Bunnykins life Chez Doodle is a bit manic lately so I’m relying extra hard on your recaps! 😍

I had a thought (danger! 🚨) Remember when she was at Fiddle’s place the other day and she panned round to the sofa? Did it look like Soph’s grey sofa to anyone else? Also she changed direction really fast after just showing a bit of it 🧐

Am I going nuts? (Don’t answer that! 😅)
Has she given Fiddle her old sofa now she’s moving?
Is everything now a prerecord as the rooms are bare?

The plot thickens! 🕵️‍♀️
I thought exactly the same thing!

Reactions: 6