Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bandersnatch

'I really wanted to follow Ron's lead'....
PicsArt_11-24-07.15.17.jpg

Get your claws away from him. Stop helicopter parenting. Let him do it by himself. He's an intelligent, capable little boy and you are smothering him by micromanaging his every move!! For fuck sake woman!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 156

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?
Winning thread title by @easeypeasey 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Quick recap. She’s done sod all basically except ads. Filtered Ads for the beauty box that she’d been doing undeclared ads for before, ads for hair extensions that she keeps in poo bags (explains a lot), ads for plastic wellies that she tend walks Henry in that have never seen the light of day and ads for her £25 mini Christmas tree that she tends is for Ron but won’t let him touch and decorates in the most boring and bland white decorations she could find.

She also did a huge ad for Dog’s Trust Charity that she pretended was a random act of kindness to drop off some stuff for Christmas. She and Jamie rocked up like Johnny Vegas and Cruella on a date night and proceeded to prat about in the kennels whilst pretending it was all some altruistic outing that they’d come up with themselves. Turns out she’s a paid advertiser. Nice. The poor pups have enough to put up with without that terrorhawk screeching in their faces. She proceeded to list all the attributes needed to rescue a dog, taking it for walks, dealing with pets who have separation anxiety etc
Safe to say Soph wouldn’t be allowed to set foot over their threshold if she didn’t have 4m bots.
Anyway at least the dogs got some toys and we all got to laugh at the state of her in her shit brown Michelin man coat. Is that from your Teshhhco range hunnay?

In between all this she threw clothes round the bedroom to tend tidy up, cleaned her washing machine drawer again!, posted some (hopefully fake, but if not get yourselves some self respect) licky bum bum innit messages from her sheep, got in to another “my kid is better than you kid” post off with Stacey over some crafts and played the sympathy card over little Ron’s undiagnosed “invisible speech needs” which change by the hour depending on what she’s trying to sell.
She also made some strange oaty cake things with Ron were he wasn’t allowed to join in properly and they had to sit on the kitchen floor because their table is covered in her tesco dining service and dust other than that her parenting content was her poking prodding and squawking at the kids and laughing in their faces from behind the ever constant camera.
Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
Long time lurker but had to comment 🤣

this bitch nearly put me back in rehab, I have struggled with my mental health for years and after moving from our home after the landlord attacked me (whole other story) and I came home to our new house I became obsessed with having the perfect home and I got into debt my family didn’t like to be around me and I would shout and scream if one little thing was out of place.
BUT tonight I’ve watched as my kids have decorated our Christmas tree, and it’s perfect, the dishes from dinner are still on the side and I’m sat listening to them play hide and seek and giggling.
I’m so glad I saw the light, she is damaging and my therapist even says so x

• Heart
Reactions: 92

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Come on guys. We all know why it was floor cakes. If he was to say stand on a chair at the kitchen worktop we would be able to see the full on Xmas tree that’s been up since august 31st.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Not caught up yet but… baking. WELL DONE!!! But on the kitchen floor????? When you’ve got a dog!!! Try harder.

Don’t even get me started on the “they didn’t go to plan” comment. What’s with the constant criticism. I know she’s playing up to these additional needs now but he isn’t even 3. Additional needs or not he’s hardly going to rival Mary Berry is he???

• Heart
Reactions: 85

bananabutter

VIP Member
I’m amazed she hasn’t woken up this morning to tell us that Storm Arwen has blown them out of Castle grey skull and into their new country home. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Here’s an idea for you Soph, why not make salt dough next time?

4 cups plain flour
1 cup salt
1.5 cups water

Ron can help pour the ingredients in, and stir, then get his hands in to bring the dough together. Help you roll it out (put it between 2 sheets of grease proof paper so it doesn’t get sticky and you don’t need flour everywhere). Then use biscuit cutters to cut out Christmas shapes.

Next day, or a few days later, let Ron go wild painting them. You can even do your own if you like 🙄

Easy peasy. Christmas gifts for family made by Ron. Doesn’t matter what colours he uses, give him a big chunky paint brush, and some nice bright paints.

I did it with my boy on Monday. Popped them in the oven to dry out and they’re ready for painting next weekend on a rainy day.

Or you could buy gingerbread men and writing icing and let Ron have fun with that.

Or buy cheap plain fairy cakes from Tesco and make a few different colours of icing for Ron to go wild with. Great opportunity to talk about colours.

Don’t over complicate every single thing you do.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Summernights

VIP Member
Do you think the “red flags” that she found hard to listen to were in fact just the HV telling her and Tommy Hardy that they’ve been shit parents and neglected their sons needs for two years ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
The popcorn thing…I mean, yeah, it’s sort of true (although not all popcorn pops, no matter how long you wait 🙃). Really just seems like another, “oh all kids are different, it will be fine, don’t worry” post. Which we know is not true for all kids.

My little popcorn kernel has additional needs and is never going to pop with the rest. He’s neurodiverse, so I don’t even think he’s a popcorn kernel, he’s something else entirely. Sitting around waiting for him to pop or forcing him to pop like all the other kernels, would be a mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Bet they taste like shit, trying to be semi healthy with the oats but is happy to feed her family nothing but processed shit morning til night.. Makes no sense but OK. Asda have lovely character cake boxes where you just add water butter egg etc, real easy for kids if they don't have the patience to watch you weigh all the ingredients individually, especially at rons age, I know my youngest doesn't like to but my middle and eldest like helping me weigh and finding the right number, there's peppa pig, paw patrol, unicorn...... Loads. Try having FUN

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Off topic but I hope everyone is staying safe if the storm is affecting your area and (hopefully not) your homes ❤
I'm north east and we are alert red, husbands only just got in from work (Lorry driver) so I can finally go to sleep at 345 now I know he's home safe!!!!!

Hope you're all safe and well tattlers, love sent to all xx

• Heart

Ahlads

Red flags as a way to describe her sons difficulties, why are you such a bitch Hinch?
The health visitor loves Ron! I’m a PHN and I don’t love my patients/clients. I do genuinely care for them and their needs but I don’t love them. Also it’s Ron’s speech therapist not your’s and Jim’s you absolute fool 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

GiraffeGal

I’m so glad she’s doing crafts with him but...
Ronnie made a plate, it had some markings and some stars stuck on.
Ronnie made a hanging decoration too, it was a string of toilet rolls.
His didn’t look like they came off a Pinterest board but they’re still special, why not show him sat with those?

Sorry, I don’t usually comment but I am so desperate to have a baby and I just got my period again and it sucks. I’d do anything to have hand made kid’s decorations up in my house, even if they looked terrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

jojo911

I beg her fucking pardon? Did she just refer to her own son’s needs as “red flags” ?????

I CAN’T! Not difficulties, not issues, not area’s he needs help with? Just red flags like he is the problem 💔😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Theirony

Don’t usually comment but have been reading here for a while and I can’t bear it any longer. I’m a teaching assistant in EYFS and I just can’t get over that Sofa’s that clueless. The whole point of the craft activity was for the child to spend time with their parents and bond, promote motor skills, speech and language and maybe even some maths e.g. counting and allows a child to use their imagination and creativity and MOST importantly build self esteem! She has just stripped all the joy and learning with that for Ron by taking over and making the plate and decorations herself. The teachers don’t look for the prettiest most perfect piece clearly made by the parent, they look for the one that shows the most effort made by the child! Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to work that one out.

Also I have a child who is autistic and Sophie really is clueless as a parent. She should be researching autism and educating herself. I get that there can be a process of denial for some parents but burying your head in the sand for a long period of time and pretending it’s just speech and language delay does not help your child. She needs to now start researching special needs and educate herself on what autism is. The terms red flags etc are out dated and being in the public eye if you are going to talk about Ron going forward having delays then make sure you are using the correct terminology. Also stop doing iconic make up ads and bog rolls in curtains and start concentrating on what really matters in life!

Also completely agree the health visitor won’t have “loved” Ron, the actual idea of that is ridiculous and RED FLAGS for me that Sofa is just full of bull ****. I’m sure Ron is a gorgeous lovely little boy, but to bang on about how kind and caring he is when he’s 2.5 years old with no speech is also probably bull **** as well. I’m sure Ron loves cuddles as do my own children but she still has to convey that she’s got the best most perfect kindest caring child as usual!

Life is NOT perfect!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 68