Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I hope everyone is staying safe if the storm is affecting your area and (hopefully not) your homes ❤
I'm north east and we are alert red, husbands only just got in from work (Lorry driver) so I can finally go to sleep at 345 now I know he's home safe!!!!!

Hope you're all safe and well tattlers, love sent to all xx
Im North East too and this wind is scarey!

My heatings decided to pack in this morning 😩🥶 so just served my grandaughters breakfast in bed to keep them warm, they think its the best day ever 😂.

Glad your husbands home safe. My cousin was killed a few years ago by a tree falling on his car when he was driving home from work.
So its no joke when they tell you not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

Stay safe everyone

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I beg her bleeping pardon? Did she just refer to her own son’s needs as “red flags” ?????

I CAN’T! Not difficulties, not issues, not area’s he needs help with? Just red flags like he is the problem 💔😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
All these references to red flags. She sounds just like PTWM. The exact same language, same reference to living in a bubble.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Can we just have a minute to reflect again on the dubbed ‘there’ video.
Just imagine that your partner did that, the act in itself is unbelievable but then to upload it to their very public platform. I can’t even begin to imagine the confusion and disgust I’d feel. I would without question leave them. They would have proven beyond doubt that they are dangerous, manipulative and worst of all are ashamed of our child.
There has been a noticeable absence of OneInchWonder since and part of me can’t help but wonder if it caused a fall out.

Either that or she has (or had) him and her closest people blocked from seeing her stories which means they would never see it to call her out. I do think this is something she will have done over the years.

There’s no way someone close to Ron could overlook that level of deception, surely? I can’t stand that fat tub of lard but I want to believe that he isn’t AS evil as her just in the hope that those poor boys have one parent who has slightly better intentions. And dealing with a narcissist is impossible, God knows how much she’s manipulated him over the years, we just couldn’t know what happens behind closed doors.
But then I think of the fact he has equal say in parenting decisions and has clearly failed to seek help for Ron, and is more than happy to exploit his spawn for money and an easy life.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I'm going to ignore all the tit she's posted about Ron because she's a twit and that boy deserves better.

And go with, winter twigs?!
After the weather last night and this morning, they're going to be wet, slimy and gross (though she is with Jimbob, so maybe that's her fave kind). Also I can't imagine being anywhere near water when there's a storm, especially with small kids and a dog. I thought you were always told to steer clear in storms

Reactions: 42
I’m amazed she hasn’t woken up this morning to tell us that Storm Arwen has blown them out of Castle grey skull and into their new country home. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Do you think the “red flags” that she found hard to listen to were in fact just the HV telling her and Tommy Hardy that they’ve been tit parents and neglected their sons needs for two years ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Red flags as a way to describe her sons difficulties, why are you such a witch Hinch?
The health visitor loves Ron! I’m a PHN and I don’t love my patients/clients. I do genuinely care for them and their needs but I don’t love them. Also it’s Ron’s speech therapist not your’s and Jim’s you absolute fool 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Just imagine that your partner did that, the act in itself is unbelievable but then to upload it to their very public platform. I can’t even begin to imagine the confusion and disgust I’d feel. I would without question leave them. They would have proven beyond doubt that they are dangerous, manipulative and worst of all are ashamed of our child.
There has been a noticeable absence of OneInchWonder since and part of me can’t help but wonder if it caused a fall out.

Either that or she has (or had) him and her closest people blocked from seeing her stories which means they would never see it to call her out. I do think this is something she will have done over the years.

There’s no way someone close to Ron could overlook that level of deception, surely? I can’t stand that fat tub of lard but I want to believe that he isn’t AS evil as her just in the hope that those poor boys have one parent who has slightly better intentions. And dealing with a narcissist is impossible, God knows how much she’s manipulated him over the years, we just couldn’t know what happens behind closed doors.
But then I think of the fact he has equal say in parenting decisions and has clearly failed to seek help for Ron, and is more than happy to exploit his spawn for money and an easy life.
I do think they had a falling out recently. Maybe him going to church WAS to ask for forgiveness for their despicable behaviour towards that poor child

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I don’t have children yet but if my partner did that I’d never forgive them. It’s actually such an awful thing to do and poor Ron is going to see all these threads when he’s older and know his mother was ashamed of him😢

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.