Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m so glad sheā€™s doing crafts with him but...
Ronnie made a plate, it had some markings and some stars stuck on.
Ronnie made a hanging decoration too, it was a string of toilet rolls.
His didnā€™t look like they came off a Pinterest board but theyā€™re still special, why not show him sat with those?

Sorry, I donā€™t usually comment but I am so desperate to have a baby and I just got my period again and it sucks. Iā€™d do anything to have hand made kidā€™s decorations up in my house, even if they looked terrible.

Iā€™m sure you will get a lovely surprise one day and you will be a wonderful parent unlike some we could mention.
I know how hard it can be, it never happened for me , so I turned my maternal side into love for dogs. And she canā€™t get that right either. šŸ˜’

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A little random but I was at one the groups earlier this week with my daughter. There was a messy play area set up and in the tuff tray was loads of coloured spaghetti, tit tons of the stuff. My daughter who loves spaghetti and would always eat it, was baffled by it (because it was coloured) and almost looked disgusted I was trying to play with it. She ran off and left me with a big heap of green spaghetti in my handsā€¦.

It reminded me of when Zoph busted out her attempt of messy play. With 10 strands of normal coloured spaghetti and chucking it on Ronā€™s arms. I had a silent giggle to myself, whilst my daughter went and ruined all the other tuff trays.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bah, Shark handheld just ran out of charge really quickly. Swesr the thing is garbage.

Reactions: 8
Sopha hun, Ron isnā€™t bored, heā€™s frustrated. We can see that from the few seconds youā€™ve shown that he just wants to explore and play yet youā€™ve got your talons interfering yet again. KEEP YOUR FINGERS TO YOURSELF. Let him craft alone. Pay more attention to your mate Staceeeee and see how Rex is allowed to go play and make mistakes!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Donā€™t usually comment but have been reading here for a while and I canā€™t bear it any longer. Iā€™m a teaching assistant in EYFS and I just canā€™t get over that Sofaā€™s that clueless. The whole point of the craft activity was for the child to spend time with their parents and bond, promote motor skills, speech and language and maybe even some maths e.g. counting and allows a child to use their imagination and creativity and MOST importantly build self esteem! She has just stripped all the joy and learning with that for Ron by taking over and making the plate and decorations herself. The teachers donā€™t look for the prettiest most perfect piece clearly made by the parent, they look for the one that shows the most effort made by the child! Doesnā€™t take a brain surgeon to work that one out.

Also I have a child who is autistic and Sophie really is clueless as a parent. She should be researching autism and educating herself. I get that there can be a process of denial for some parents but burying your head in the sand for a long period of time and pretending itā€™s just speech and language delay does not help your child. She needs to now start researching special needs and educate herself on what autism is. The terms red flags etc are out dated and being in the public eye if you are going to talk about Ron going forward having delays then make sure you are using the correct terminology. Also stop doing iconic make up ads and bog rolls in curtains and start concentrating on what really matters in life!

Also completely agree the health visitor wonā€™t have ā€œlovedā€ Ron, the actual idea of that is ridiculous and RED FLAGS for me that Sofa is just full of bull ****. Iā€™m sure Ron is a gorgeous lovely little boy, but to bang on about how kind and caring he is when heā€™s 2.5 years old with no speech is also probably bull **** as well. Iā€™m sure Ron loves cuddles as do my own children but she still has to convey that sheā€™s got the best most perfect kindest caring child as usual!

Life is NOT perfect!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Bugger me. I wish I worked at Ronnie's school nursery! I would be drafting this letter right now:

Dear Mrs HinchCliffe,

It has come to our attention, via the medium of your very public social media page, that you did not in fact enter Ronnie's own entry in to the Christmas paper plate competition. Whilst we expect some.level.of parental supervision during the task, especially in our NURSERY age children, we do expect the work entered to have been done in some way by the child themselves.

Yours sincerely,

SexyDaddyPig (aka, Mrs Headteacher)

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I feel that we are all repeating ourselves yet again when I comes to an activities with soph taking over completely and surprise surprise poor Ronnie got bored of doing it šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ it's just a different version of the floor baking the other day-she'll never learn šŸ„±šŸ„±
She could even be doing it purely to wind up tattle šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøor she's just a narcissistic, self-absorbed witch who's got to be centre of attention constantly šŸ˜«
Those poor boys šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So she feels safe in her parents house. Why would you say that? Does she not feel safe in her own home? Very odd.
Because sheā€™s a 30 odd woman who still breast feeds and needs the comfort of mumma to feel safe. Rather than making her own home and family doing that. Sheā€™s a child.

Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s a bleeping idiot. If she canā€™t keep her claws to herself and let Ronnie learn, explore and create on his own, how will his imagination and fine motor skills develop.

Like the ostentatious decorating of a dolls house in bland colours. Iā€™m sure he would prefer stimulating primary colours and could refer to rooms by colour (learning through play.)

head she is. So wrapped up in herself sheā€™s holding her own child back.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s made a barsket for a local nursery raffle.

you can guarantee it will be Ronnieā€˜s nursery and she will have been all ā€œdo you know who I am, Iā€™m a best selling aurfor and I have loads of bots I mean followers, we are celebrities, I can make a barsket and you will get loads of tickets sold cos all the huns want my stuff Iā€™m fank youā€

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else ALWAYS get their own baby photos out on a Saturday eve at Mummyā€™s and Daddyā€™s safe, little home? Letā€™s all sit around the tend fire, looking at photos of ME ME ME. Perfect šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is a weird one. That letter says prizes for EYFS/KS1/LKS2/UKS2 implying it's from a primary school but no primaries in Maldon have attached Nurseries, that I know of.
It took me all of 5 mins to work out which one it is based on the letter. Thereā€™s a very specific type of school that refer to year groups as KS1 EYFS rather than ā€œpre-schoolā€,ā€infantsā€

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m so glad sheā€™s doing crafts with him but...
Ronnie made a plate, it had some markings and some stars stuck on.
Ronnie made a hanging decoration too, it was a string of toilet rolls.
His didnā€™t look like they came off a Pinterest board but theyā€™re still special, why not show him sat with those?

Sorry, I donā€™t usually comment but I am so desperate to have a baby and I just got my period again and it sucks. Iā€™d do anything to have hand made kidā€™s decorations up in my house, even if they looked terrible.
You are going to be a wonderful mum xxx

Donā€™t usually comment but have been reading here for a while and I canā€™t bear it any longer. Iā€™m a teaching assistant in EYFS and I just canā€™t get over that Sofaā€™s that clueless. The whole point of the craft activity was for the child to spend time with their parents and bond, promote motor skills, speech and language and maybe even some maths e.g. counting and allows a child to use their imagination and creativity and MOST importantly build self esteem! She has just stripped all the joy and learning with that for Ron by taking over and making the plate and decorations herself. The teachers donā€™t look for the prettiest most perfect piece clearly made by the parent, they look for the one that shows the most effort made by the child! Doesnā€™t take a brain surgeon to work that one out.

Also I have a child who is autistic and Sophie really is clueless as a parent. She should be researching autism and educating herself. I get that there can be a process of denial for some parents but burying your head in the sand for a long period of time and pretending itā€™s just speech and language delay does not help your child. She needs to now start researching special needs and educate herself on what autism is. The terms red flags etc are out dated and being in the public eye if you are going to talk about Ron going forward having delays then make sure you are using the correct terminology. Also stop doing iconic make up ads and bog rolls in curtains and start concentrating on what really matters in life!

Also completely agree the health visitor wonā€™t have ā€œlovedā€ Ron, the actual idea of that is ridiculous and RED FLAGS for me that Sofa is just full of bull ****. Iā€™m sure Ron is a gorgeous lovely little boy, but to bang on about how kind and caring he is when heā€™s 2.5 years old with no speech is also probably bull **** as well. Iā€™m sure Ron loves cuddles as do my own children but she still has to convey that sheā€™s got the best most perfect kindest caring child as usual!

Life is NOT perfect!!!!
I really really really hope you work at Ronā€™s nursery!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s made a barsket for a local nursery raffle.

you can guarantee it will be Ronnieā€˜s nursery and she will have been all ā€œdo you know who I am, Iā€™m a best selling aurfor and I have loads of bots I mean followers, we are celebrities, I can make a barsket and you will get loads of tickets sold cos all the huns want my stuff Iā€™m fank youā€
Itā€™s a shame for the nursery. They wonā€™t be selling many tickets if thereā€™s a chance you might win that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[
So all of Ronā€™s toys and crafts are at Ronā€™s real home - Ma Fredaā€™s house! Of course, silly us. It makes sense to have his toys there because thatā€™s where he lives the majority of the time whilst insta obsessed mummy does the tend cleaning and pre records at the other house to fool the shoppers and goes out with her friends shopping, bingo, London and to hotels!
No doubt he sleeps there more often than not too!

Reactions: 12
It took me all of 5 mins to work out which one it is based on the letter. Thereā€™s a very specific type of school that refer to year groups as KS1 EYFS rather than ā€œpre-schoolā€,ā€infantsā€
Shes given it away before, private šŸ˜‰

Itā€™s a shame for the nursery. They wonā€™t be selling many tickets if thereā€™s a chance you might win that tit.
Exactly how many mothers at a private school would be hinchersšŸ¤”šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.