Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker & definitely Kate to the party.. but did anyone hear her say “oh god” when Ronnie had the marshmallows and poured them in? And did we discover she’s 100% a paid advertiser for Dogs Trust?! I thought I’d seen DT reply to someone and say she wasn’t. Either way I’d not be surprised if she did get paid, but if she didn’t you just KNOW she’s looking to up her engagement. I’m fank yooo and all the vest “🙊
All the instagrammers are. Where’s their reply saying she isn’t?

Reactions: 9
Just saw a clip of Christine McGuinness talking about her autism diagnosis and it honestly could be Hinch
Avoiding social situations
Not fitting in at school
Beige diet
Staying at home
No hobbies

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Completely off topic but interesting all the same, my little one was born two weeks ago. So being the vain, shallow cow I am Iv already enquired about my lip filler and Botox.. I cannot have it all the while I’m breastfeeding and not ‘tend breast feeding. Makes me wonder if Hinchy was ever breast feeding at all with the endless amount of work she has done OR if she’s just an ignorant cow and got it done anyway and fed anyway.. food for thought. Or jus roll for thought as the case may be!
same, mine is 6 weeks, actually breastfeeding too and I look like the crypt keeper 😂😂 missing my (not OTT) Botox 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The mayor is turning them on (I had this thought and googled the other day 😂)

mind you, it could all be a ruse and she’s going to do it, but they can’t afford the crowd control, y’know, with her being so goddamn famous. So they’re keeping it on the downlow until the night 😏

She’ll be helicoptered in in her wedding dress. Jamie short for James will be squeezed into his wedding suit once more, it’ll be beautiful
There is no way earth worm Jim is fitting in that suit these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the instagrammers are. Where’s their reply saying she isn’t?
I messaged them asking if they re-home over Christmas and posted that here, but I haven’t seen any other posts about DT replying to anyone.

(They have read and ignored my follow up message about Hinch being a stupid choice due to the neglect of her own dog!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just saw a clip of Christine McGuinness talking about her autism diagnosis and it honestly could be Hinch
Avoiding social situations
Not fitting in at school
Beige diet
Staying at home
No hobbies
Omg that’s describing me 😳 I’ve thought it for a while about both myself and Hinch tbh 🤔

Reactions: 17
Just catching up I’ve that elastic few car crash days in the hinch world!
Taking Henry for a walk in the fields with her brand new clean boots was just a build up to the dog shelter AD.
Tend letting Ron decorate the tree that he couldn’t reach was just an AD.
Did anyone notice on the tree AD it says “in stores November 2021” she has obviously copy and pasted that from what she has been sent/told to say. She must be late with her #work #AD as we are at the end of November so a normal person would put in stores now.
How she gets away with being so tit at her JOB is beyond me!

Reactions: 21
I can't work out if she is literally competing with her own toddler son or if she just can't be bothered to do the activity at all and is just rushing through it so she can get back to reading Tattle.

Let your son actually do something you vile woman. The way Ron reached out to grab the egg and she pretty much snatched it away was quite horrible. It reminded me of the toy blender story where she was literally snatching the toys out of his hand to play with them herself.

Reactions: 24
Omg that’s describing me 😳 I’ve thought it for a while about both myself and Hinch tbh 🤔
I feel like its me to a T. When I have said it to people they just laugh at me so I've never done anything about it. I'm glad I'm not alone

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel like its me to a T. When I have said it to people they just laugh at me so I've never done anything about it. I'm glad I'm not alone
I actually had this conversation last week with my mum (I'm 21) and she said she has never had any cause for concern so nothing has ever been done about it, its hard to know if something is there that needs adressing or if its just my personality/personal nature etc. we need @Suebigfatsue87 to help us out with their wealth of knowledge!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys no one is saying Stacey is exceptional because she looks good after having a baby. We were just paying her a compliment. We all know breast feeding makes the weight drop off, however I never breast fed my kids and I’ve never had an issue losing weight quickly after a baby either but everyone’s different.
We were just saying compared to Hinch who seems to be very uncomfortable in her skin she looks good.
*ducks the rotten tomatoes from Stinky haters*

Note: Stinky doesn’t fool me either, I know she’s as bad as Hinch she just looks better in leggings than her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Me too except I hate liars and try hard not to ever lie I also hate unfairness Hinch is a practicing liar and associates with other practiced liars most notably Mr hinch and Stacey solomon.

Reactions: 7
So I am just going to say this after just watching her stories... Stupid is more dangerous than evil and Hinch, YOU ARE STUPID. That look on that poor boys face when doing the baking of whatever monstrosity that was (Ronnie would of done much better on his own) was heart breaking. I can't have children and seeing the way she treats him is gut wrenching. She doesn't deserve him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually had this conversation last week with my mum (I'm 21) and she said she has never had any cause for concern so nothing has ever been done about it, its hard to know if something is there that needs adressing or if its just my personality/personal nature etc. we need @Suebigfatsue87 to help us out with their wealth of knowledge!
A lot of them symptoms cross over with adhd to. Before I was medicated I rarely left the house as I struggled with racing internal thoughts (hyperactivity aspect of adhd, common for women that can get misdiagnosed as anxiety) about how others perceived me. Sometimes adhd and autism can over lap as a lot of the symptoms are similar. Some people can have both.

I don’t think Mrs Hinch has autism or ADHD though, before i did once. I just think she has narcissistic personality disorder and actually saying she has ADHD or autism is an insult to us neurodivergent folk.

I’d say if you think it is impacting your life then it’s worth getting an assessment as there is support out there

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.