Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I tried to quote somebody on here and it’s disappeared. It was just about her spouting off about Ron’s development AGAIN.

I’m not judging here but how can she say “oh its back to the beginning now” after the glue gate saga. Does she not feel like an hole? If she paid attention and picked up on this sooner she’d been going through processes already! I know things get missed but she seems quite blatant at trying not to consider other things. I hope the private therapist helps but I hope she tells her it’s no quick fix.

I’ve done a Zoph lately, went AWOL.. still waiting for a daily mail headline - one day eh. I seen this earlier and thought of you guyschhh

411975B6-189C-4DDB-9A82-1283544F8EF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m off to report this to the ASA. Just because the word ad is on it doesn’t mean that it is obvious. Putting it in the middle of the screenshot so people don’t click. She’s a knob. The sooner these influences get a proper bollocking or have to pay some kind of fine the bloody better.
I bought a Shark because she swore they were the best. Worst vacuum I’ve ever had. Even worse, I had to use money my dad left me in his will to buy it so I felt like I’d let him down, wasting £250. It was a relief to discover I’m not the only one who thinks they’re crap & their customer service stinks too. But how many vacuums does Hinge need?? It’s one house, not massive by any stretch of the imagination

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@Sloppys
it’s the same with the ad on this one, can barely see it!
I genuinely can’t see AD anywhere on there. My eyesight’s not great, I’ll be honest, but I can’t see it at all

ETA - Just seen your post with it circled. That’s supposed to be good enough? How dare she?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I actually had this conversation last week with my mum (I'm 21) and she said she has never had any cause for concern so nothing has ever been done about it, its hard to know if something is there that needs adressing or if its just my personality/personal nature etc. we need @Suebigfatsue87 to help us out with their wealth of knowledge!
I think now that it’s becoming “normal” (I hate that word but I’m so tired I can’t think of a better one) to look into it and be assessed as an adult then a lot of older people will discover that they’re on the spectrum. I’m pretty sure I’m on the spectrum after researching for my son, but I was just “the quirky kid” at home. And did as expected as school, went to college, uni, got my degree, had friends, held down jobs etc. Because I didn’t have a learning disability as such nothing was assessed. Does that make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The popcorn thing…I mean, yeah, it’s sort of true (although not all popcorn pops, no matter how long you wait 🙃). Really just seems like another, “oh all kids are different, it will be fine, don’t worry” post. Which we know is not true for all kids.

My little popcorn kernel has additional needs and is never going to pop with the rest. He’s neurodiverse, so I don’t even think he’s a popcorn kernel, he’s something else entirely. Sitting around waiting for him to pop or forcing him to pop like all the other kernels, would be a mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Here's another quote of the night for you, Soph:-

"Stop using your children for content and money making schemes and as shields to hide behind and deflect from your appalling behaviour".

Go and stick that on a whiteboard...

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Bet she’s actually wetting her knickers that she can use her sons “delay” for content and to justify a move to the countryside. Just as her content was becoming as dry as her dull little life. She’s bleeping vile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why was the hearing test only recently? It was actually mentioned on here over a year ago that he showed signs of possible ear trouble and was unsteady on his feet and he often ignored his name being called so if she had for it looked into sooner like someone said they may of been further along by now I hate the way she is using him for content it’s not raising awareness or being helpful it’s purely for views and to feed her ego wanting messages telling her she’s wonderful

Reactions: 26
Off topic but I hope everyone is staying safe if the storm is affecting your area and (hopefully not) your homes ❤
I'm north east and we are alert red, husbands only just got in from work (Lorry driver) so I can finally go to sleep at 345 now I know he's home safe!!!!!

Hope you're all safe and well tattlers, love sent to all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 74
The popcorn thing…I mean, yeah, it’s sort of true (although not all popcorn pops, no matter how long you wait 🙃). Really just seems like another, “oh all kids are different, it will be fine, don’t worry” post. Which we know is not true for all kids.

My little popcorn kernel has additional needs and is never going to pop with the rest. He’s neurodiverse, so I don’t even think he’s a popcorn kernel, he’s something else entirely. Sitting around waiting for him to pop or forcing him to pop like all the other kernels, would be a mistake.
I cannot love this enough ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Stop trying to brush your child's needs under the carpet!! She's so bloody naive. Yes kids do all develop at different times, but there's still an expected time line and if your kid isn't meeting those milestones at the expected timeline, it's very likely there's something else at play. Why is she even refusing to consider Ronnie might be neurodiverse. It's unfair to him and it's unfair to her followers (some of the real not bot ones that is) who have children going through something similar. It's dangerous to influence people to stick their heads in the sand and just hope everything is going to be alright. I hope when she does her morning rattle scroll she deletes the story before too many of her sheep wake up and see it 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is she so obsessed with comparing Ron to other kids!? bleeping BORE OFF he is gorgeous just the way he is! That quote has nothing to do with Ron, it's her justifying her lack of support for the past couple of years by saying he will eventually 'catch up' (which he may not!) "Popcorn is prepared in the same pot, in the same heat and in the same oil.." surely this implies that all kids are raised the same, in the same environment with the same opportunities? I fully believe Ron's nursery have pushed her to get him referred and she's had no choice. If it was up to her he'd be at home in a babygro until he was 18, making her content and money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
She completely sickens me the way she is using Ron for content. Also Isn't it about time she got rid of the table they never sit at, or at least put it in the other room, put away the dusty plates, and actually created a proper play space for those little boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Off topic but I hope everyone is staying safe if the storm is affecting your area and (hopefully not) your homes ❤
I'm north east and we are alert red, husbands only just got in from work (Lorry driver) so I can finally go to sleep at 345 now I know he's home safe!!!!!

Ahh bless you

We had wild wind and woken up to a covering of snow (just outside the red area!) Lots of travel disruption here but everyone safe at home.

What a worry you would have had waiting for husband to get home x

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Aw you have a lovely heart ❤ glad your husband got home safe and you’ve managed to get some sleep 😊 I live in Cornwall and the wind has been horrendous, lot’s of trees fallen onto roads I have read on Twitter! Stay safe everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.