Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The HV probably made an offhand comment about him being a lovely boy or something like that and narc Soph has taken that to mean that she loves him

Reactions: 32
Why does she call it school when he’s clearly at nursery? I know the nurse is probably attached to the school but still…..she’s so weird with her phrasing of things.

Reactions: 15
I’m so glad she’s doing crafts with him but...
Ronnie made a plate, it had some markings and some stars stuck on.
Ronnie made a hanging decoration too, it was a string of toilet rolls.
His didn’t look like they came off a Pinterest board but they’re still special, why not show him sat with those?

Sorry, I don’t usually comment but I am so desperate to have a baby and I just got my period again and it sucks. I’d do anything to have hand made kid’s decorations up in my house, even if they looked terrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
She is such a knob jockey! Can she not see how utterly ridiculous she looks displaying her crafts, she is a 31 year old woman FFS! I can see from her story that Ronnie did make some markings on a plate, why wouldn't she enter that one, you know, the one he actually made. Instead of the bloody snowman made by Sophie Rose, age 372 months old. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m so glad she’s doing crafts with him but...
Ronnie made a plate, it had some markings and some stars stuck on.
Ronnie made a hanging decoration too, it was a string of toilet rolls.
His didn’t look like they came off a Pinterest board but they’re still special, why not show him sat with those?

Sorry, I don’t usually comment but I am so desperate to have a baby and I just got my period again and it sucks. I’d do anything to have hand made kid’s decorations up in my house, even if they looked terrible.
❤❤ And that's why you're going to be a bloody brilliant mummy when your perfect time comes!!
I know how hard it is waiting for that positive test, it's SO mentally draining, I found when I stopped thinking about it as much, stopped all the tracking and constant force, and having the perfect timing literally take over my life, which it did, and my husband, it drained him too, I think us women forget that sometimes - so we become a little more relaxed with it all and next thing you know... it happened! Stressing yourself out puts stress on your body which isn't good.. Sending you so much love and positivity xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Now she’s an adult I can say this but boy she was a right ugly baby. That number 8 picture looks like one of those scary dolls. Thankfully Rennie and Lonnie look nothing like her as a baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Now she’s an adult I can say this but boy she was a right ugly baby. That number 8 picture looks like one of those scary dolls. Thankfully Rennie and Lonnie look nothing like her as a baby.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 duck off
Lonnie is a beautiful baby like, definitely looks nothing like her as a baby. Lucky bugger. But she filters duck out of him so not actually sure what he really looks like................

Reactions: 13
❤❤ And that's why you're going to be a bloody brilliant mummy when your perfect time comes!!
I know how hard it is waiting for that positive test, it's SO mentally draining, I found when I stopped thinking about it as much, stopped all the tracking and constant force, and having the perfect timing literally take over my life, which it did, and my husband, it drained him too, I think us women forget that sometimes - so we become a little more relaxed with it all and next thing you know... it happened! Stressing yourself out puts stress on your body which isn't good.. Sending you so much love and positivity xxxx
Thank you. This made me tear up. I said this exact thing to my other half earlier. This next cycle, and from now on, I’m going to relax - not going to obsess over tracking apps or what my body is doing every waking moment. I’m just going to chill and trust that the universe will deliver when the time is right.

Sending so much love to anyone else who is in the same situation xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The plate is cute but quite blatantly obvious that a 2 year old hasn't been near it. She could of made it age appropriate with finger paints, glitter etc. It didn't need to look perfect, it's a nursery ffs.
I hate the way she does this. Doesn't let him make it and be proud of it. At his age they love doing this kind of stuff themselves and owning their beautiful messy creations. Let him be proud. Let him have the satisfaction. All you need to do soph is open lids for him or hold things down whilst he glues.

Reactions: 17
Just popped on to say the only reason Sopha showed that toilet roll curtain hack on her stories today is because her bestie bubs used the hack on her bbc show. Sopha wanted to make it absolutely clear that it was her hack from years ago guyssssh.
That is why she did the follow up “Sorry I forget I have new followers” post. So narcissistic 🙄 That is all..

Reactions: 47
So she feels safe in her parents house. Why would you say that? Does she not feel safe in her own home? Very odd.

Reactions: 22
So she feels safe in her parents house. Why would you say that? Does she not feel safe in her own home? Very odd.
I’m sure someone else here has said previously this will be part of her moving house narrative. That her home became too recognisable and she needed to move. The only reason anyone knows where it is though is because of her own postings!

Reactions: 16
OMG LET THE POOR BOY CRAFT!!!!! Now I am pretty sure he got bored and probably wasn’t putting much effort in but if he only stuck one star then so be it that’s then his creation.
I actually didn’t use to mind her and don’t get me wrong she has made herself an awful lot of money so whatever good for her and all that jazz but I completely went off her when she had “Len” (still can’t stand she calls him Len) and she did a photo say let’s go boys or something along those lines knowing full well let’s go champ was after little Azaylia I honestly couldn’t believe it and it was then I realised the type of person she is.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.