Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I really don’t understand what you’re talking about?

Right she told us he had a hearing test prior to her post on the 13th and said hearing test was “fine”
On the 13th a sheep suggested a hearing test for glue ear, she said he’s going to check for it.
Yesterday’s test his UNDIAGNOSED glue ear has cleared up.
Now she’s claiming the original test she said was fine wasn’t fine and they thought he had glue ear then.
Are you seeing how many times the story has changed? That’s why we’re saying she’s lying!
The beginning of my message say I don’t understand with reference to the diagnosis and how that’s come about. I think we are on the same page with that.
I thought you suggested she was lying about the dates which made sense to me.
We’re hardly here to fight with each other!

Reactions: 5
I used to follow this thread a lot but in the end it moved to quick for me to keep up and Hinch just annoyed me too much.
I wish I had the time a patience to go back over threads and find the posts where I and many others predicted he would grow to require additional support. This was way back when he was only a few months old. When you have a lot of experience of working with children, the signs are often there very early on!

I would really love to see this too, if you click your username in the top right corner and click on "my profile" you'll be able to see all your old posts ( this is on a laptop not sure about mobile or app)

Reactions: 4

Multi-21

VIP Member
She’s lying and lying and lying again. 13th November she said they had a hearing test booked to check for glue ear. Today she’s had the test and his glue ear has cleared up.
Sorry I don’t see where the lie is in this. On the 13th she says she has a test next week (so around the 20th) to check for glue ear. Now it’s the 26th the test has happened. That makes sense to me?!
What I don’t know about is if glue ear can be detected historically after it’s cleared up on its own?! Does it even clear up on its own?
Now he’s at nursery with people actually interacting with him properly all day I think he’ll start to come on, at least I hope so. He’s a sweet little boy.

Reactions: 4

bearhugs20

I bought a Shark because she swore they were the best. Worst vacuum I’ve ever had. Even worse, I had to use money my dad left me in his will to buy it so I felt like I’d let him down, wasting £250. It was a relief to discover I’m not the only one who thinks they’re crap & their customer service stinks too. But how many vacuums does Hinge need?? It’s one house, not massive by any stretch of the imagination
Same here!!
Can we just have a minute to reflect again on the dubbed ‘there’ video.
Just imagine that your partner did that, the act in itself is unbelievable but then to upload it to their very public platform. I can’t even begin to imagine the confusion and disgust I’d feel. I would without question leave them. They would have proven beyond doubt that they are dangerous, manipulative and worst of all are ashamed of our child.
There has been a noticeable absence of OneInchWonder since and part of me can’t help but wonder if it caused a fall out.

Either that or she has (or had) him and her closest people blocked from seeing her stories which means they would never see it to call her out. I do think this is something she will have done over the years.

There’s no way someone close to Ron could overlook that level of deception, surely? I can’t stand that fat tub of lard but I want to believe that he isn’t AS evil as her just in the hope that those poor boys have one parent who has slightly better intentions. And dealing with a narcissist is impossible, God knows how much she’s manipulated him over the years, we just couldn’t know what happens behind closed doors.
But then I think of the fact he has equal say in parenting decisions and has clearly failed to seek help for Ron, and is more than happy to exploit his spawn for money and an easy life.
What video was this? I seemed to have missed it

Reactions: 3

Tui

VIP Member
A lot of them symptoms cross over with adhd to. Before I was medicated I rarely left the house as I struggled with racing internal thoughts (hyperactivity aspect of adhd, common for women that can get misdiagnosed as anxiety) about how others perceived me. Sometimes adhd and autism can over lap as a lot of the symptoms are similar. Some people can have both.

I don’t think Mrs Hinch has autism or ADHD though, before i did once. I just think she has narcissistic personality disorder and actually saying she has ADHD or autism is an insult to us neurodivergent folk.

I’d say if you think it is impacting your life then it’s worth getting an assessment as there is support out there
Wasn’t intending to insult, purely basing it off what someone with autism described as their difficulties and they paralleled with Hinch

Reactions: 3