Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the greedy bleep would forget its Black Friday ....🙄 Cha ching .. 💰💸 Commission will be rolling in.

Reactions: 39
She's always putting cream on when talking. Is it so you can't focus on her face as much? Either way it's bleeping annoying

Reactions: 22
I honestly think everyone is beautiful, I love lifting people up, but I just can't with her. I can't say anything positive or nice about her. Her toxic personality makes her ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Face masks are loverly and perfict and come in colours and flavours in a little pack that fits in a Christmas card and costs a lot to send.
Kirching.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thought she was being clever not filming herself in the bedroom but still soooo bloody obvious she's using a filter- one of her nostrils keeps disappearing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t really talk a lot on here but I’m always reading 🙈😂

Im literally getting so fed up of her constant lies. It makes other people feel like crap when you see her lies or not being truly honest with things.

My daughter turns 3 next week and she doesn’t speak. She used to say odd words but her speech regressed last year. I kept going to my HV as I was worried about it and also autism. After months and months of nagging, she had her hearing test, which was all fine. We have then been referred to a paediatrician for an autism assessment, something I fought for for over a year! I’ve been on a 8 month waiting list and have an appointment now in late December. I’ve also just had our first speech therapy assessment after waiting 6 months for that. I’m scared and upset and heartbroken about it all but I’m trying my hardest to see the positives but it is all heartbreaking and hard to understand that my little girl may have special needs.

She doesn’t have to write absolutely everything on her Instagram. But she chose to share her life so she should have used her platform for good and been honest about Ronnies issues as it would have made some of her followers feel less alone. It’s hard not to compare kids. But lying about his development, struggles, editing videos etc is absolutely disgusting and makes me so mad and upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
No time for this bleep today! It's the constant same using her kids (don't get me wrong it's good to put it out there to help other ppl but we all know this is the reason why she doing it.) Straight into another bleeping ad no need to watch bleeping qvc with old sofa about. She forgot it was black Friday my arse.... one for thing that bleeping tracksuit gives me rage like you wouldn't believe 😡

Reactions: 20
She needs to open a frigging Thesaurus and expand that vocabulary a bit. This is the perfikT offer ghuuuyyssss for a perfikT gifT for your perfikT self or your perfikT friend. Shove it in a perfikT card and post it in a perfikT post box for a perfick pick me up. PERFIKT.

also she totally rubs her face to try and hide the filters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.