Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I always cringe when you guys imply that Jamie and Freda are up to tricks in the garage, but this is the face of a guy who owns a home gym and runs around after 2 small kiddies all day? He used to be a fit football player. Come on James Jamie, say no to the Jusroll shit! She's ruining him
It’s just a normal son in law, mother in law relationship, after all, don’t most mother in laws caress their son in laws in a swimming pool?😳
EA0A2C46-8482-461D-9A89-12AAF635BE05.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Tui

VIP Member
Where’s this idea that paediatrician is an American term come from? We have a Royal College of Paediatrics and hundreds of paediatricians in the U.K. it literally means “child doctor” in Greek.

her spelling is atrocious though. And her hinchers are the type to egg the house of the local paediatrician cos they think they fiddle kids.

I’m a doctor and find the language we use in healthcare really interesting especially from the point of view of patients and the public. We use the term “red flag” most commonly when talking about signs and symptoms of cancer. It’s a negative term. Using it to describe behaviours etc of a child who is suspected to be neuro diverse just underlines that being neuro typical is good and neuro diverse is bad. It’s like using the term “risk” instead of “chance” when discussing pre natal testing forDown syndrome

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Where is JamieshortforJames lately? Has he gone to the Jamie people 🤔
He’s probably tried his wedding suit jacket on for the upcoming Christmas photoshoot and has become trapped and unable to move. I imagine he is still trying to struggle out of it like David Copperfield in a straitjacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Bandersnatch

I bet Hinch is clawing her neck. SS is turning a shed into Santa's grotto, and its looking so good so far.
Rex's little face at the end is just the cutest. He's so proud of himself because Stacey actually let him get involved... up ladders, carrying wood, clearing leaves. Hinch won't even let Ron pour oats by himself 🙄

• Sad

flyonthewall_22

This cunt has realised that Ronnie’s difficulties have provided a whole new channel of content, engagement, and sympathy. He’s not going to have a moment of privacy from now on, poor lad. Zero boundaries Fuck you Jamie and Freda for encouraging it too. 🤌

• Sad

Ffairy

Narcissistic traits showing again.

Has anyone ever had a health visitor claim they “love” your child? Nope I have 4 children and I certainly have never had a health visitor profess her love for my child.

Sofa being the narcissist she is has weaponised “love” she’s incapable of the feeling so it’s just something she says to gain leverage. She doesn’t realise that saying a health visitor loves her child is off. She thinks that proves how amazing her child is that even the health visitor has fallen in love with him.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
If that “baking” video is what she thinks is ‘following Ron’s lead’ then Christ imagine what she’s like when she’s in control 😒 why didn’t she just weigh it all out and put it into bowls so he could tip them all in himself.. I guess she only does that for her jus rol montage monstrosities 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 57

Miss Loves-to-gossip

She’s proud of the bubble he calls life?? Seriously??!!! She is proud at the life she is forcing on him? He certainly isn’t growing up in a bubble! Sharing him with millions of strangers isn’t a bubble! The poor boy spends a unhealthy amount of time being filmed then shared to millions of strangers. He can’t even sit on the toilet without her filming it. She has cackled and clawed at him since the day he was born and now she is going to continue to use him for engagement so she can make even more money from him.

Poor Ron is being let down big time. Parents should protect their children and Ron is not being protected.

if either of them had an ounce of integrity and parental instinct they would let him grow up in his bubble away from the public eye and stop using him like this.

• Sad
  • Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #461 How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the raggedy hair?
Winning thread title by @easeypeasey 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Quick recap. She’s done sod all basically except ads. Filtered Ads for the beauty box that she’d been doing undeclared ads for before, ads for hair extensions that she keeps in poo bags (explains a lot), ads for plastic wellies that she tend walks Henry in that have never seen the light of day and ads for her £25 mini Christmas tree that she tends is for Ron but won’t let him touch and decorates in the most boring and bland white decorations she could find.

She also did a huge ad for Dog’s Trust Charity that she pretended was a random act of kindness to drop off some stuff for Christmas. She and Jamie rocked up like Johnny Vegas and Cruella on a date night and proceeded to prat about in the kennels whilst pretending it was all some altruistic outing that they’d come up with themselves. Turns out she’s a paid advertiser. Nice. The poor pups have enough to put up with without that terrorhawk screeching in their faces. She proceeded to list all the attributes needed to rescue a dog, taking it for walks, dealing with pets who have separation anxiety etc
Safe to say Soph wouldn’t be allowed to set foot over their threshold if she didn’t have 4m bots.
Anyway at least the dogs got some toys and we all got to laugh at the state of her in her shit brown Michelin man coat. Is that from your Teshhhco range hunnay?

In between all this she threw clothes round the bedroom to tend tidy up, cleaned her washing machine drawer again!, posted some (hopefully fake, but if not get yourselves some self respect) licky bum bum innit messages from her sheep, got in to another “my kid is better than you kid” post off with Stacey over some crafts and played the sympathy card over little Ron’s undiagnosed “invisible speech needs” which change by the hour depending on what she’s trying to sell.
She also made some strange oaty cake things with Ron were he wasn’t allowed to join in properly and they had to sit on the kitchen floor because their table is covered in her tesco dining service and dust other than that her parenting content was her poking prodding and squawking at the kids and laughing in their faces from behind the ever constant camera.
Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Everytime I see that coat she wore to the dog rescue I'm just genuinely amazed that 1 someone made it 2 she bought it and 3 actually wears it, and wears it in public 😷

• Haha
Asda have lovely character cake boxes where you just add water butter egg etc, real easy for kids if they don't have the patience to watch you weigh all the ingredients individually, especially at rons age, I know my youngest doesn't like to but my middle and eldest like helping me weigh and finding the right number, there's peppa pig, paw patrol, unicorn...... Loads. Try having FUN
I still remember making the Tom and Jerry version of these in the early 90s with my mum 😁

• Heart
So now it’s actually a speech delay and not ‘invisible speech needs’ and he did have glue ear but she said he didn’t?! I can’t keep up. Either way she needs to keep his ‘journey’ off the gram 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 56

Ffairy

What a hypocrite she is. Makes a post about wanting to keep Ronnie safe in her kitchen forever while exposing the child to 4 million people. 🙄🙄 How can the sheep not see this

• Sad

BBC1HD

VIP Member
She has the audacity to complain about poor Ron drawing on the wall and then goes and nails up that monstrosity. I can't cope 😂😂

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She says the first step is today’s HV review - so she hasn’t done anything about his speech until now.
She and Inch are failing that boy. He deserves so much better.

• Sad
  • Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
Oh Sopha, now your door frame is wobbling hunnay, i suggest you film infront of a plain wall you dopey tart x
77F23200-6A02-40DD-9B1D-8463764706B7.jpeg

• Haha