Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausage90

VIP Member
She needs to get Ron and Lon off social media now.

Imagine getting to 18 years old and stumbling across your entire childhood/health issues being discussed online by people you don't even know.

All because your Mother needed engagement and was so deluded she thought the shoppers were her friends.

So. Fucking. Damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

CoolMom

VIP Member
Bugger me. I wish I worked at Ronnie's school nursery! I would be drafting this letter right now:

Dear Mrs HinchCliffe,

It has come to our attention, via the medium of your very public social media page, that you did not in fact enter Ronnie's own entry in to the Christmas paper plate competition. Whilst we expect some.level.of parental supervision during the task, especially in our NURSERY age children, we do expect the work entered to have been done in some way by the child themselves.

Yours sincerely,

SexyDaddyPig (aka, Mrs Headteacher)

• Haha
Reactions: 65

bananabutter

VIP Member
Do you think the “red flags” that she found hard to listen to were in fact just the HV telling her and Tommy Hardy that they’ve been shit parents and neglected their sons needs for two years ?
No, the thing she’ll have found difficult is someone outside of tattle telling her that Ron is on the spectrum and that a formal diagnosis of autism will greatly help him. She thinks that’s trolling and an insult which goes to show how much of a cow she really is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

cm1985

Chatty Member
“He can speak perfectly well fank yoo”
“He asked why the man at the fair was licking paper”
“Oh he’s not actually speaking I will dub a video so it looks like he isn’t delayed”
“Oh he’s at nursery now and it’s been highlighted that I’m a shit parent and need to get him some support”
“Woe is me”
“Oh wait, new content!”
Cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Bunnykins

VIP Member
An ad for the paddy mcguinness doc came up the other night and my hubby said to me, “those poor kids, their medical history is being dissected over by the nation for entertainment. What happens when they’re older and they might not want that sort of info in the public domain”,
He’s right and it’s exactly what she’s doing to Ron.

• Heart

pinkle

'I really wanted to follow Ron's lead'....
View attachment 885728

Get your claws away from him. Stop helicopter parenting. Let him do it by himself. He's an intelligent, capable little boy and you are smothering him by micromanaging his every move!! For fuck sake woman!!!

This collage is honestly so upsetting. It’s like she never learnt to share as a kid. That’s that poor little boys mother, the one he is supposed to turn to for comfort and guidance and all he sees is a birds nest behind a phone slobbing on the sofa cackling at him. Devastating.

And ‘didn’t go to plan’ don’t even get me started.

• Sad
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Here's another quote of the night for you, Soph:-

"Stop using your children for content and money making schemes and as shields to hide behind and deflect from your appalling behaviour".

Go and stick that on a whiteboard...

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Klaus123

VIP Member
She won’t let Ron do anything. I don’t necessarily blame her for his delays as he may be autistic or have other stuff going out. She categorically does not help him in any way, shape or form though. She hinders his development in so many ways.

You can support and aid a delayed child without helicoptering them and doing everything for them. Ron has no voice because she doesn’t allow him one. She doesn’t talk to him. She doesn’t ask him questions. She doesn’t commentate what they’re doing. “Ronnie tipped the marshmallows in! Does Ron want to mix it, or should we do it together? You do some mixing and I can help if you need it!”

She’s the worst person to have a child with any sort of delay as she NEEDS quick fixes and unfortunately a child with delays will need support and patience and whatnot for YEARS potentially forever. There’s no app, no doctor, nothing that can be a quick fix. It’s on the main caregivers to be persistent, consistent, patient, loving, knowledgeable etc.

Poor Ron. That’s all I can say.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I don’t see anything wrong with her saying red flags to be honest, they’ve been referred to as such by others who are professionals on here and my sister who is a social worker also says that. It’s not a derogatory term at all, it’s a warning sign to check for something that could be a symptom and lead to a diagnosis.

Annnnyyyway other than that she’s a twat. The HV does not love Ron. I don’t follow this other account PTWM but it’s alarming Hinch is using the same story as her down to phrases like “his bubble”. I’m shocked but shouldn’t be.

Out to collect pissy sticks when half the country’s been battered by a fucking raging storm all night. Nice one Hinch you nutter.

Glad all you nutsy trolls are safe and well ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Thank you ☺ I have got to admit I was quite scared to post haha! But I sit here some days absolutely pissing myself at you lot so I felt I needed to join 🤣🤦‍♀️
I had a baby 2 months before her. I enjoyed her stories, bought a few products that she pushed. Wouldn't say I was a full blown hincher. I'd only joined insta to follow her just as she got pregnant with Ron after a friend telling me to. When my baby was about 9 months old I remember feeling totally deflated. She had her house renovated at the same time as we moved and were having renovations done too. My family were doing most of the work for us for free, but because the standard, speed and finish wasn't on par with hinches I started to resent the work being done and not appreciate it. I told my partner and he told me to wise up. That she was gifted all that shit for free for advertising and she was a millionaire. It was her trying to be relatable to us common folk that does the damage. I soon found tattle and haven't looked back. I love my house, appreciated family for all their help and have forgiven myself for being a twat. Luckily I hid how I felt from my family so their none the wiser. She also made me feel shite about my parenting as I couldn't keep up with cleaning, washing and being a mum at the start. Again I've seen the light.

Tattle isn't the place of hate and poison that the hinchers and their goat queen would have anyone belive xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Thank you @Pollyanna263 for grabbing the best of the I spy on the pan around. I also noted several of the “rose bin bags” scattered around the house. Really great to leave lying around with a toddler and a baby (who I assume at 6 months old can roll? Maybe even starting to crawl!?). The plasters were a nice touch. Great choking hazard. Well done for spotting the Harry Potter Lego. I couldn’t quite work out what kind of Lego it was. I’m going to take a punt that it’s a gift for an older child they know. Not an inappropriate Gift for Ronnie. There was another box on the dining table chair but I couldn’t zoom in enough.
Did anyone else spot all the packages piled up by the front door?

The thing is if that mess isn’t staged (of course it is) then it basically looks like Ronnie is left unsupervised to trash the house - unravelling wrapping paper; tipping out a whole box of plasters; chucking tissues around. I mean I’ve got two with a 19 month gap and I don’t think mine were ever unsupervised long enough to create that level of havoc. It’s insane. And YET AGAIN it’s not actually one single TOY. If I were to pan around my downstairs it would be cars, random toy kitchen bits, cuddly toys, books, drawings on bits of paper, and dressing up bits that you see scattered around in a way that shows they are mid play. You know???

pinkle

Cruelly and Johnny Vegas is absolutely BANG on. Thanks bunnykins, I genuinely look forward to these 😂😂

Also a hinch recipe with no cheese? U k hun?

• Haha
  • Heart

12inchthinbase

Why is she so obsessed with comparing Ron to other kids!? Fucking BORE OFF he is gorgeous just the way he is! That quote has nothing to do with Ron, it's her justifying her lack of support for the past couple of years by saying he will eventually 'catch up' (which he may not!) "Popcorn is prepared in the same pot, in the same heat and in the same oil.." surely this implies that all kids are raised the same, in the same environment with the same opportunities? I fully believe Ron's nursery have pushed her to get him referred and she's had no choice. If it was up to her he'd be at home in a babygro until he was 18, making her content and money.

• Heart
  • Sad

CoolMom

VIP Member
Gang. I've a slightly Hun confession. I love those trashy mags with 'real life' stories in, they help me when I can't switch off at night I start reading one and immediately feel the need to sleep 😴🤣

Well just going through my latest one and saw this article about "cleanfluencers" (🤢) and if it is encouraging women to regress in terms of feminism etc. Short answer - they reckon the Insta cult of cleaning clean things a positive thing and LQOC is interviewed in it. Not ONE mention of Hinch.

There's a section of people they advise you follow for Insta cleaning tips etc and yeah...she isn't on it 🤣

I know it's a trashy mag but this amused me no end
Tick tock Soph, you better get good at something else quick else your time is well and truly up!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Danielle0120

VIP Member
If that's rons tree where's the tacky kids decorations??? Let him go wild man. God she's boring as FFFUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Haha
Her use of language aside, I find it hard to believe these “red flags” were news to her or shocking. Even if she is so self involved as to not notice and too lazy to do even basic research, they’ve been mentioned on here time and time again and almost certainly by “trolls” in her inbox. I doubt if she listed any of them that we’d be shocked, and we see a couple of minutes of Ronnie’s day at best. Ronnie is such a special little boy and I really hope there are adults out there somewhere supporting him and looking out for his needs.

The health visitor was there for what…half an hour maybe? And she saw the “red flags”, but Hinch and the entire family that apparently know him better than anyone never noticed?

• Sad
  • Heart