Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is the company they’ve got their freebie, then she’s obviously given permission but if not😳😳😳😳 to have your young kids shown like that to advertise is disgusting 😫
I don’t think it is coz it’s based in Scotland. It’s a long way to go for a freebie lol

Reactions: 2
I think it’s really weird that a camper van company in Scotland are using pictures of Rennie and Lonnie to advertise their company and camper vans.
Don't know what's more odd, the fact that they're using pictures of a strangers babies to advertise a motorhome and no pictures of the actual motorhome as there are some photos she's posted of it or the fact that they think she's "lovely"

Reactions: 24
I think any child that sets fire to the spare bedroom then runs over to the neighbours to leave their family to potentially burn has serious psychological problems🙄🙄🙄🙄
I need to go back a read through all the old threads 😲

Reactions: 12
If this is the company they’ve got their freebie, then she’s obviously given permission but if not😳😳😳😳 to have your young kids shown like that to advertise is disgusting 😫
What privacy rights does she have if her pictures are all public? I think she might have an intellectual property case if they’re using that image for advertising purposes without permission, but not sure. What a bleeping mess. All avoidable.

Reactions: 20
I feel like I go blue in the face trying to warn of online child safety. And I think people have this false sense of security where Hinch and Co are all doing it wrong sharing photos with large audiences...and they are stupid for doing it because so many people have the opportunity to view these photos, screenshot them, etc.

BUT...if you have more than literally a handful of your nearest and dearest, and I mean that small a number (and even then most close relatives don't know anything until it's too late...) sharing to your private account is still putting kids at risk. A Channel 4 documentary was talking about research done recently and the number they reckoned is 1 in 35 men (don't think it mentioned women as they are likely much smaller in number) look at indecent images (and who know as social media grows, lockdown, etc if that number is changing). Statistically speaking, most of us are likely to have someone (or multiple) on our friends/acquaintance/followers list. It's easy to sit and say, I definitely don't, but you don't know until they are caught! I've spoken before about years ago, I had FB as I was at a very American UK uni, but it wasn't open to the general public at the time. At that time we had a local guy who was very much part of the community, not creepily so, everybody loved, married and had some young kids...the sort of guy most people probably would be friends with now in person and social media...his computer was discovered to be full of images. A guy I worked with at my student PT job...everyone loved him. Life and soul, etc. A few years later again, found with a computer of images...but no one would have thought twice about adding him to their social media prior to that. People back at home were just lucky that social media wasn't a big thing and were limited on what they do and share on some of the prehistoric SoMe sites. It is so easy to believe you know no one but you don't know until you know!

The story that circulates regularly about them being able to remove stickers from stories...that appears to be false due to how images are uploaded on to IG. Computer experts have dismissed the original photo being able to be exposed...HOWEVER, that is not to say that photos cannot be doctored and edited to merge photos to create disgusting images. Some probably don't even need much more than a face for their own pleasure. But people naively think that a private social media account means it cannot happen...you have no true idea of who everyone actually is viewing your photos with the ability to screenshot or download, so stop sharing them.

And it's not just the risk for the potential of photos being stolen for that purpose. Some people share enough info (on private and public accounts) that there probably is a risk still of potential identity theft for these kids. Absolutely ridiculous to be sharing to 4million, but even just a couple hundred...

If my work wants to share my photo in emails, newsletters, etc. for something related to my work, I have to consent to every use...EVERY use, even my work ID photo. As a grown adult I am constantly asked if it is okay to share my image when it happens, and I'd be annoyed to find out it was being used without at least being told for any other purpose too. I untag (and friends know not to tag) a lot of photos, etc. And I have that choice...yet kids get no say in what their parents share, despite us having no true idea of what social media may mean for their future and the data being made available to the big tech giants and those followers freely.

Most of us probably grew up in a time where our parents do have photos of us, many embarrassing ones at that, but we know where they are (mostly). We know they are in a cupboard or an album somewhere and that they are not circulating freely out there. We know that a handful of people have seen them, typically those closest, and then they return back to the darkness of the cupboard (obviously some people have photos go missing and obviously there were means of obtaining such photos prior to the digital age otherwise the issue of image sharing amongst the criminals would be a new thing). Yes an embarrassing one may appear on social media now and again when a sibling, friend or parent finds it and decides to share it, but we are also adults who can untag it, ask politely for it to be removed, or chose to laugh it off.

I completely understand my novel sounds like overkill, and people will disagree and argue that only public accounts are a risk, but the evidence and stats are out there to show that putting kids photos (and details) online anywhere can be a real risk.

You hit the nail on the head and anyone saying it's not a big deal is in denial. You got it in one with influencera and instamums making people think it is safe when it isn't.

Reactions: 14
Or at home? Or is it that Ronnie lives with Fiddles most nights? 🙄 She’s selling this so hard.

That was the worst trip she ever took us on!!! If it weren’t for that clip where she waved to handssnomes Goofy, it would have been a complete waste. Interesting that she sold that as a magical trip too, yet someone who allegedly saw her at breakfast said they were all just sat there on their phones looking bored as f. Why are people so desperate to buy the ridiculous fairy tale? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edit to link to Disney video 😂 https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...till-banging-on-about-tattle.4800/post-929087
Memories! 🤣🤣🤣 What a turd 😭 HANDSNOMES!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Caravans and motorhomes have been in short supply since covid with long waiting lists. I can’t imagine that those waiting lists disappeared overnight. Yet next week she’ll have a camper an on her driveway, no doubt. Why is it she doesn’t have to wait for anything. She’s absolutely spoiled. She disgusts me, no concept of the real world at all!

Reactions: 20
Not sure the highlands can cope with anymore campervans. It’s like a giant traffic jam up there 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
we legit need to list the things she does like this.

flogs a notebook and ghost written life story:author
Stays in a rented motor home for two days: motor home expert, Jeremy clarkson don’t tit yourself hun, but there’s a strong contender here for your job…
Sprays zoflora everywhere: cleaner
Used to do the occasional hair extensions: hairdresser

☠
Births child: mother

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spotted this in tagged photos as well. An entire page dedicated to a baby/young child of somebody else. Surely I'm not the only one that finds this incredibly dangerous. Who knows who is behind the page. She needs to be so careful with what she shares and how much she shares, for the boys' safety. Also find it so concerning that there's a 'fan page' for a baby but look at the date they've put in the bio, I'm assuming that's the date of birth? If so it's wrong, a die hard fan that doesn't know the correct year of birth? I've reported because I feel that there are several red flags with this account.
That is beyond scary:

1. They’re not following Hinch herself but they are following the #MrsHinch hashtag.
2. They are following a lot of child/baby pages, single mums, and have what looks like Only Fans types of accounts as followers .
3. They don’t seem to follow many, if any, males.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
we legit need to list the things she does like this.

flogs a notebook and ghost written life story:author
Stays in a rented motor home for two days: motor home expert, Jeremy clarkson don’t tit yourself hun, but there’s a strong contender here for your job…
Sprays zoflora everywhere: cleaner
Used to do the occasional hair extensions: hairdresser

☠
Ticks pre-provided box to choose between two shades of grey: homeware designer

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This game works in reverse too!

Uses drawers full of high end makeup and puts it on contouring like a professional… “I don’t know what I’m doing guyzzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This game works in reverse too!

Uses drawers full of high end makeup and puts it on contouring like a professional… “I don’t know what I’m doing guyzzz”
Yes, sell sell Ad Ad kerching millions in the bank, ex award winning saleswoman married to her ex boss also an award winning sales man. I don't know how this happened to little old me guys from the teeny tiny village of Maldonia 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.