Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan W-anchor

Winning thread title by @Sausage90 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh 👍

It was all go in the Hinch household on Saturday Jamie took Ronnie to his favourite place, the tip, wearing unsuitable footwear and letting him out of the car, both of which are big no nos and Tattle was unimpressed. To make up for it there was a quick dash to a railway museum to show that they can take the kids somewhere child friendly after all.
I reckon there was probably a food bank style mad dash to find somewhere and Fiddle Fingers had to tag along too, but it still looked like Ron had a nice time which is the main thing.
Then on Sunday Soph announced she’s not had a holiday in what feels like forever, it was actually last month, and that she’s had this really fun and random idea of getting a motor home and going away for a few days. I can’t think how she came up with this idea, but she’s always been an original...
The good thing is that Ronderella will taste freedom out of the walls of Castle Greyskull and that can always only be a positive, the other good thing for Sophie is she could use the motor home to post lots of undeclared ads that were about as subtle as a fart in a lift.
She shined the sink, stocked up with mugshots, packed in Fiddle Fingers, her pet Rottweiler sister and the Cling On the niece for baby sitting duties and after several close ups for her advertising range they were good to go.

The fact there’s an issue with fuel at the moment seems to not have bothered Soph at the moment - who thinks she doesn’t watch the news or read any papers..🙋‍♀️ and to be fair the only thing in shortage round here will be popcorn as we await to see how Soph copes looking after her two children in a space the size of her sofa. Just wait until Ron has one of his “tantrums” she loves to tell us about as Jamie is speeding down the motorway with scented candles and plastic plants flying round his head.
She’ll try to lock herself in the loo for some peace and will find she can’t lock the door because her feet will be sticking out and it’ll be a mad dash from Freeda to meet them in a lay-by with the tranq dart.
The final destination appears to be Peppa Pig World In the New Forest as it was noted down in her new book of lissshhhts. (Other blank notebooks are available for around £12 less)so hopefully Ron will have an awesome time and Hinch will hate every damn second!

Later on Sunday she came on to boast that she and her Teshco team had won an award at the Licensing Awards which is basically a big advertising award ceremony. She was too scared to go when she saw the other nominees she thought were going to attend who turned out to be brands like The Beatles, Roald Dahl, Pokémon and Paw Patrol ..is anyone going to tell her?
Terrified she’d be sat on a table with John Lennon and Pikachu little Sopha couldn’t bring herself to go but was keen to tell the rest of us that we mustn’t be like her and must attend events we don’t want to go to because she won the award. Clearly she wouldn’t be arsed if she lost.
The award was for Best Retail Marketing Initiative, which sounds very much like something a saleswoman would win, but of course Soph is just little old Soph and everyone’s best mate so who knows how that happened...

On Monday after a yummy breakfast including cheese, ham, eggs and more cheese the Hinch household were off on the road, sans Henry who’s got to stay with Fiddle Fingers, and there was just time for her to advertise more crap and tell us that if the holiday goes well she’s going to buy a motor home. It will of course be a done deal already because she can’t just visit something she has to have one of her own, an alpaca farm, a beach hut, a camper van... let’s hope she doesn’t visit the zoo or there’ll be a lion in the garage by Christmas. Actually...

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I saw them going through Danbury at about quarter to 11 and jamie was in the front on his own so either she’s in the back and it took them 6 hours to get to peppa pig world 🤥 - or the holidays already done and dusted and he was returning the camper 🤷🏼‍♀️
Did you do this as you passed him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Guys, I'd love to show you what we use for laundry when we go away for a day or two. Our family always uses it and it's free, sustainable and lightweight. It doesn't involve cutting a hole in a brand new an old pillowcase either. Hoping this hack goes viral tbh. ATV. With love from my family to yours ❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
I saw them going through Danbury at about quarter to 11 and jamie was in the front on his own so either she’s in the back and it took them 6 hours to get to peppa pig world 🤥 - or the holidays already done and dusted and he was returning the camper 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Bunnykins

VIP Member
“Making memories one campsite at a time”
Calm down Bear Grylls, you’ve only been to one and you haven’t even been there a night yet..

• Haha
Reactions: 82

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Went on a boat - wanted a boat

Went to a beach hut - wanted a beach hut

Saw an alpaca - wanted alpacas

Went in a campervan - wants a campervan

Im sure there’s loads more but there’s a bit of a pattern forming here
Went to Stacey's house - wants Stacey's house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

BoPeep

She's taken that story down with Ron in the completely inappropriate carseat. Guess even the sheep jumped on her for that one 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 76
I think she’s trying every trick in the book to try and be relatable to her followers because she has a new book to sell, and no doubt more new homeware in Tesco’s ready for Xmas. She will have sales targets that will be closely managed by her team. However, she will never, ever be relatable. She’s a multi millionaire, she has a bestie called Stacey Solomon, she goes away to 5 star hotels like Chewton Glen, she can spend £5k on a holiday home for a week, she has two nice cars parked on the driveway, she has had her kitchen & garden redesigned, Ron is given expensive toys (that suspiciously disappear after 1 play), she has a husband and family around her daily giving her support and help with the kids and around the house. She wants for nothing as she can buy anything she wants (although we all know her preference is for them to be given FREE). She tells her sheeple that she’s still the same & they are on this journey together, but they’re not, but she can’t be sent to be rubbing their noses in it, so will happily go to a 5 star hotel but then to keep it relatable she goes camping or on the bus! She realises she has to be seen doing normal things with her kids too, to keep up ‘appearances’. She doesn’t want a backlash from her shoppers. Call me a cynic but I think she knows her audience and is totally playing them. That’s why we’ve seen marketplace bargains, Mecca bingo (although I suspect these were well disguised adverts). She pretends to be ditsy. It’s all bloody fake. Gleam will be helping her with this transition of now being a millionaire but keeping her relatable to her loyal shoppers. They need those shoppers on board to continue making money. Soph can’t be seen to be living a millionaires lifestyle. So she needs ‘struggles’ ‘juggling 2 kids’ ‘anxiety’ - she can’t be seen for what she truly is - an online female fraudster supported by her loyal family & the Gleam team. It’s all about the MONEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
No more debates!! We know the evidence says don’t wean that early and she’s a dickhead so let’s just leave it at that, we all know she’s a tosser of a mum and no ones judging if you fed your kid rice in 1994 as the evidence wasn’t there now so let’s all chill and just call her a cunt 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Bunnykins

VIP Member
If they’re going to Peppa, sorry Pepper, Pig world then it’ll take them under 3 hours to get there. She’s making out like she’s going on a Route 66 road trip.
When I have to be in the office I can commute longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Palms

James wont mind the sound of rain on the camper. It Muffles the sound of him slapping fiddles bumbuminnit after hours in the lav. Oi oi!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

SpinachMushroom

THE CAR SEAT POST HAS BEEN DELETED - PLEASE REFER TO PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD FOR SCREENSHOTS.
Sorry I’ve woken up in a bad mood today, but every few comments seems to be about the bloody car seat post 😂😂
Right I’ll go away now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Knowing that vacuous bitch she’s probably deleted it because she didn’t like her eyebrows on her photo rather than she’s realised she’s putting her child’s life in danger.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Honestly honestly honestly hand on heart honestly truth be told honestly honestly honestly honest

Oh fuck off. The more you say honest the less honest you are FUCKING HONEST IAGO!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62