Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think any child that sets fire to the spare bedroom then runs over to the neighbours to leave their family to potentially burn has serious psychological problems🙄🙄🙄🙄
The duck?!

I’ve not read all of her book, I couldn’t, it was drivel so I didn’t know she’d done that, duck.

Reactions: 7
I’m so bloody glad you’re back!!

(Hope your week and sister’s birthday is passing gently x )
ifs been ok, to be honest these threads ontattle have been a great distraction - I’ve also found a new crush find me on the Jack grealish thread 🤣 my sis would of loved him 🤣 she had great taste ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Zoph babes , I’ve got an idea 💡, why not park the motor home in Stacey’s garden tomorrow night, that way, you can have what she’s got albeit only for a night

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s telling that she shows the baby laughing, his face - everything without tickling him, yet she’s never done that with Ron, or she’s poking him to get that reaction. They really do use their children, and if Ron does have any issues then his parents shouldn’t be using him for their Instagram content.

pasta n sauce for dinner? Bet that’s what they had last night as well when she said she’d cooked pasta! 😂 Ron’s better off with fish n chips!

Why does she look pissed off...like she doesn't want a photo
Looks like she’s wearing Vestlifes black hoody too & full face of makeup with highlighter. Did she not pack the raincoats? Does she even own a coat?

Reactions: 15
What a tit mum giving her toddler something that contains 14% of an adults daily intake of salt and none of his 5 a day.

If they'd gone out to eat then he'd have something healthier, and if they can't go out then make scrambled egg, or beans on brown toast, or boil proper pasta and some broccoli ffs

Reactions: 21
She confirmed that the motor home is going back on Friday. I doubt they are doing more than 2 days at pepper pig world. So where are they off to tomorrow?

Reactions: 11
What a tit mum giving her toddler something that contains 14% of an adults daily intake of salt and none of his 5 a day.

If they'd gone out to eat then he'd have something healthier, and if they can't go out then make scrambled egg, or beans on brown toast, or boil proper pasta and some broccoli ffs
The amount of processed food they consume it absolutely ridiculous..

Reactions: 12
How has she managed to slap all that in in motor home with 2 kids 🤔🤔
I don't wear make up purely because with two kids I don't have time.
I have days where I don't brush my hair and just shove it up in a bun. She must've pushed the kids on to Jamie at some point whilst she slaps the make up on

Reactions: 14
That meal has really wound me up! Apart from the laziness and sheer volume of crap that motor home will have a real hob and oven (my parents have a motor home) so she could even have done some fish fingers and veg if she’s really wanted to! Bloody packet pasta…really Soph…really??!!! 😣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.