Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan W-anchor

Winning thread title by @Sausage90 šŸ„³
Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘

It was all go in the Hinch household on Saturday Jamie took Ronnie to his favourite place, the tip, wearing unsuitable footwear and letting him out of the car, both of which are big no nos and Tattle was unimpressed. To make up for it there was a quick dash to a railway museum to show that they can take the kids somewhere child friendly after all.
I reckon there was probably a food bank style mad dash to find somewhere and Fiddle Fingers had to tag along too, but it still looked like Ron had a nice time which is the main thing.
Then on Sunday Soph announced sheā€™s not had a holiday in what feels like forever, it was actually last month, and that sheā€™s had this really fun and random idea of getting a motor home and going away for a few days. I canā€™t think how she came up with this idea, but sheā€™s always been an original...
The good thing is that Ronderella will taste freedom out of the walls of Castle Greyskull and that can always only be a positive, the other good thing for Sophie is she could use the motor home to post lots of undeclared ads that were about as subtle as a fart in a lift.
She shined the sink, stocked up with mugshots, packed in Fiddle Fingers, her pet Rottweiler sister and the Cling On the niece for baby sitting duties and after several close ups for her advertising range they were good to go.

The fact thereā€™s an issue with fuel at the moment seems to not have bothered Soph at the moment - who thinks she doesnā€™t watch the news or read any papers..šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø and to be fair the only thing in shortage round here will be popcorn as we await to see how Soph copes looking after her two children in a space the size of her sofa. Just wait until Ron has one of his ā€œtantrumsā€ she loves to tell us about as Jamie is speeding down the motorway with scented candles and plastic plants flying round his head.
Sheā€™ll try to lock herself in the loo for some peace and will find she canā€™t lock the door because her feet will be sticking out and itā€™ll be a mad dash from Freeda to meet them in a lay-by with the tranq dart.
The final destination appears to be Peppa Pig World In the New Forest as it was noted down in her new book of lissshhhts. (Other blank notebooks are available for around Ā£12 less)so hopefully Ron will have an awesome time and Hinch will hate every damn second!

Later on Sunday she came on to boast that she and her Teshco team had won an award at the Licensing Awards which is basically a big advertising award ceremony. She was too scared to go when she saw the other nominees she thought were going to attend who turned out to be brands like The Beatles, Roald Dahl, PokƩmon and Paw Patrol ..is anyone going to tell her?
Terrified sheā€™d be sat on a table with John Lennon and Pikachu little Sopha couldnā€™t bring herself to go but was keen to tell the rest of us that we mustnā€™t be like her and must attend events we donā€™t want to go to because she won the award. Clearly she wouldnā€™t be arsed if she lost.
The award was for Best Retail Marketing Initiative, which sounds very much like something a saleswoman would win, but of course Soph is just little old Soph and everyoneā€™s best mate so who knows how that happened...

On Monday after a yummy breakfast including cheese, ham, eggs and more cheese the Hinch household were off on the road, sans Henry whoā€™s got to stay with Fiddle Fingers, and there was just time for her to advertise more crap and tell us that if the holiday goes well sheā€™s going to buy a motor home. It will of course be a done deal already because she canā€™t just visit something she has to have one of her own, an alpaca farm, a beach hut, a camper van... letā€™s hope she doesnā€™t visit the zoo or thereā€™ll be a lion in the garage by Christmas. Actually...

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Long time lurker, had a bit of time to internet stalk procrastinate today......

The evidence:
The house was last sold in 2019, having been massively renovated prior to this so some pictures on google are quite old
It was listed again for sale in March 2021 though....

The company building the barn have recently finished it, however building started in Feb 2021 and planning permission for it was July 2020. The company also rendered the main house in October 2020 and suggest all of this work was for same client

The name of the person on the planning permission application for the barn has a business registered to that address and appears to have no connection to the Hinches.

I don't think this is the house guysssssh

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Ronnie actually looks like heā€™s having fun. Blesshisart. (Genuinely, bless him, I hope has a great holiday!) sheā€™s embracing that biskitttttttt filter isnā€™t she?

Edited to add. Iā€™m not a parent, so had no idea the car seat was controversial šŸ™ˆ but he does actually look like heā€™s laughing, which is lovely šŸ’™

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Ron in a high back booster is an absolute no no!! He is way too young and small to be forward facing, the seat belt around his tummy says it all, if they crash he wonā€™t be safe šŸ˜­

Soph for the love of god get your boy rear facing and harnessed!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 51
So the high backed booster was for ronalong. Heā€™s way too small and young for that.
When are you meant to go into that? My nephew has been in one since he was about Rā€™s age šŸ¤” although I donā€™t think the wee one has the actual seatbelt like it looks like R has, he still has the harness type on his.

my sister took her kid into the shop and was advised which car seat to get. Come to think of it he had it when he was in the US in 2019 so heā€™s been in it for ages. Wondering if he was faaaaaaarr too young now šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, had a bit of time to internet stalk procrastinate today......

The evidence:
The house was last sold in 2019, having been massively renovated prior to this so some pictures on google are quite old
It was listed again for sale in March 2021 though....

The company building the barn have recently finished it, however building started in Feb 2021 and planning permission for it was July 2020. The company also rendered the main house in October 2020 and suggest all of this work was for same client

The name of the person on the planning permission application for the barn has a business registered to that address and appears to have no connection to the Hinches.

I don't think this is the house guysssssh
Iā€™m still really hoping theyā€™ve bought White House Farm!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has been said already - just back from holiday and catching up on her storiesā€¦.. ā€˜not been away in what feels like foreverā€™ā€¦. Didnā€™t she go away 3 times last year šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 21
I do ERF, itā€™s safer and way more secure, my son is 2 next weekend.
If sheā€™s not doing ERF she at least needs to get him in a proper 5 point harness because thatā€™s not even supporting him or keeping him safe. What the duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is Ron in a normal seatbelt and not a 5 point harness! Is she an actual bleeping idiot? Ron would go flying out of that in a car crash!!

bleeping bleep OF A WOMAN

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Not normally one for the Hinch threadsā€¦ but that car seat! So unsafe. No way is Ronnie old enough for a HBB.

Reactions: 45
When are you meant to go into that? My nephew has been in one since he was about Rā€™s age šŸ¤” although I donā€™t think the wee one has the actual seatbelt like it looks like R has, he still has the harness type on his.

my sister took her kid into the shop and was advised which car seat to get. Come to think of it he had it when he was in the US in 2019 so heā€™s been in it for ages. Wondering if he was faaaaaaarr too young now šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
Ideally a child should rear face in the UK until 18kg minimum (3 years) but some seats allow you to rear face until 25kg (4 years old) and one even rear faces until 32kg. Soph has the money to invest in a top of the range car seat thatā€™s Swedish plus tested like an Axkid but chooses style and convenience over safety.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
If theyā€™re going to Peppa, sorry Pepper, Pig world then itā€™ll take them under 3 hours to get there. Sheā€™s making out like sheā€™s going on a Route 66 road trip.
When I have to be in the office I can commute longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
If theyā€™re going to Peppa, sorry Pepper, Pig world then itā€™ll take them under 3 hours to get there. Sheā€™s making out like sheā€™s going on a Route 66 road trip.
Itā€™s like Disneyland Paris all over again šŸ˜©

That was the longest journey EVER!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ideally a child should rear face in the UK until 18kg minimum (3 years) but some seats allow you to rear face until 25kg (4 years old) and one even rear faces until 32kg. Soph has the money to invest in a top of the range car seat thatā€™s Swedish plus tested like an Axkid but chooses style and convenience over safety.
Thank you! Iā€™ll pass that on to both sisters! šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The problem is, technically if Ronnie is the right weight he could be legally allowed in a HBB with a seat belt.
My very-almost 3 year old is only just at the minimum weight for it though, so itā€™s questionable if Ron is heavy enough.

Itā€™s absolutely not the safest way for a child of 2 to travel though. Rear facing is indisputably the safest, as seen in all crash tests.

Itā€™s yet another case of sharing what she wants to without a second thought to what image that portrays.

I did a load of research and spent money on a Plus Tested extended rear facing seat, which means he can stay rearward until 25kg / approx age 6-7.

The thought of him in a seat just with a belt makes me feel sick.

I sincerely hope they donā€™t have an accident as it could be life-altering.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m taking my nephew there next summer. I was going to go in the car. Am I doing it wrong? Do I need a campervan with supplies to feed an army? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.