Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh up ss has a new grid post. Her autumn door. Ott of course but love it when a solomon post gets double the amount of likes a hinch one does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Who needs Poppybelles over on SS grid, I think SS can give them a run for their money. Hunch can't compete with her creativity🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
To be fair I didn’t know it had so much salt, my kids are really young and sometimes have instant noodles for lunch or if we have no other food in the house. I feel awful now but now I know how much salt it has I’ll definitely find a healthier alternative

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair I didn’t know it had so much salt, my kids are really young and sometimes have instant noodles for lunch or if we have no other food in the house. I feel awful now but now I know how much salt it has I’ll definitely find a healthier alternative
don’t feel bad, that sort of food every so often is fine. People only comment as they seem to eat shite constantly

Reactions: 28
FYI you nusty lot!
I wouldn’t eat something with all that salt in let alone feed my kids with it. duck me, she’s a moron of the finest order. How hard is it to make that from fresh, would take 10mins, tops. Lazy witch.

Reactions: 4
Who needs Poppybelles over on SS grid, I think SS can give them a run for their money. Hunch can't compete with her creativity🤣🤣🤣
Edited to say Poppybelles have now claimed this is their work. From early stories it looked like SS was doing it herself 🙄🙄

I wouldn’t eat something with all that salt in let alone feed my kids with it. duck me, she’s a moron of the finest order. How hard is it to make that from fresh, would take 10mins, tops. Lazy witch.
Even a takeaway would be better🙂

I'm glad its not just me that thought SS did the autumn door herself she hasn't tagged Poppybelles 🤔 si people thought she'd done it. Guess she's had to pay. I don't understand why her and Hinch have a problem with tagging companies 🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
New Fred here guyshhhh. I’m warming up the mugshots in prep for your hilarious antics...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.