Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but the Tattler who slowed down the video of the Disney parade and hearing her say it in slow mo to Goofy gives me life! 🤣 Please share that again. I cant find it.
Here you go 😂😂

Now we just need the Tattler who's boyfriend does the You Tube videos to remix this into something or have it on a loop lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why does it feel like she’s been in Disney for months? Is it because she’s made it look so dull!
I think the bathroom pic was probably a nudge for wanting a new fancy pants bathroom 😆 but without the Snow White theme.
Because it felt just like the olden days on Instagram was 2.5 yrs ago before that biatch Zoplora arrived. And now she's back!! Disney can keep her..

Reactions: 4
Ronnie's hasn't just found his voice. Who remembers when they were at Stacey's and he was cooing & 'chatting' with Joe. That was so, so lovely to see and I just hope we see more of that type of Ronnie content.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I found mum 😳🤬
That's actually terrible. That poor girl. She so obviously needs help to deal with the bullying and the resultant OCD which seems to have occured (I'm not using the term OCD lightly there. It really does sound as if that poor girl may be genuinely suffering)
Why is her mother not seeing that and trying to help her, taking her to the GP and trying to get help for her instead of posting online as though what her poor daughter is doing is perfectly normal? 😟

Reactions: 14
Urgh stop calling it the Wall project when really you mean brand new extended kitchen project!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's actually terrible. That poor girl. She so obviously needs help to deal with the bullying and the resultant OCD which seems to have occured (I'm not using the term OCD lightly there. It really does sound as if that poor girl may be genuinely suffering)
Why is her mother not seeing that and trying to help her, taking her to the GP and trying to get help for her instead of posting online as though what her poor daughter is doing is perfectly normal? 😟
That’s hinchers for you! They are saying how amazing she is and encouraging it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her nails realllly look like they need doing here. I'll be on the lookout for continuity errors. Anyone else on nail watch?

Screenshot_20200219-190011_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.