Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims to be an author after releasing nowt but shite crimped between 2 covering pages, now, after just 24 hours away, she's filming a motorhome expert segment for Top Gear no doubt.
we legit need to list the things she does like this.

flogs a notebook and ghost written life story:author
Stays in a rented motor home for two days: motor home expert, Jeremy clarkson don’t tit yourself hun, but there’s a strong contender here for your job…
Sprays zoflora everywhere: cleaner
Used to do the occasional hair extensions: hairdresser

☠

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why don’t these “influencers” ever do giveaways it really pisses me off. They can afford to go away and there’s the likes of us struggling. My kids haven’t even had a weekend away because I lost my job then car at the beginning of Covid having gone from a £42k a year job as a single parent to benefits. My sky is gone, my phone contract is now pay as you go and I’m having to go food bank. I borrow money just to get the things my kids needs. My mental health is so bad I’m on tablets. My kids are crying out for a break even just a weekend and not only can these roaches afford the inflated prices but they get these “amazing holidays” for free! All these stories just are bragging fests! At least help some of the huns that are buying the tat! It’s made me unfollow so many people.

ps this isnt meant to be a pity party as I know some people have it harder than me (although fingerscrossed for me as I have had a interview today!) it just irks me that these “celebs” don’t give anything back and think a few charity drops (if that) are enough. It’s not.
You may not have had a holiday and hit hard times atm but this is but a temporary blip. You've got a damn sight more going for you than Hunch. She's just a shallow facade no depth to her at all, when this goes tits up she might have a bit of money in the bank but what else does she have? A Britney Spears dad type mother who controls her, a husband (with a small cheesy dick) who treats her like a kid, no qualifications, very little brainpower. What's she going to do when this all fails, when no one is interested in her any more. Don't be envious, she's a greedy grabby useless woman. You're not. Now chin up and all the vest for your interview 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
View attachment 786292

What is the actual point in this post?

Hi guys rent a motorhome OK I'm fankoo bye

Clear advertising of her book there but she'd of had better content by just posting 'Morning! Don't forget you can preorder my new book'

Not that anyone would buy that shite but empty content after content is getting real tedious. Drying up like a towel.
Never misses an opportunity to shamelessly advertise her trashy books does she? Takes the boys away on a little holiday but brings her latest book of nothing along and shoe horns it into a photograph! Why would she need to bring a book of lists along for any other reason? twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Stays in a rented motor home for two days: motor home expert, Jeremy clarkson don’t tit yourself hun, but there’s a strong contender here for your job…

☠
Did a JusRol collab - Now she's a pastry chef

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Reminds me of the story she put up once where the filter had got Inch too and he looked like a Geisha with his bloody defined cheekbones, glossy eyes and pretty red lips.

But she wouldn’t have noticed that because she was too busy eye bleeping herself.

Anyone able to find that?
Are you sure that wasn’t just inch being janine whilst he thought no one was looking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised she didn’t take her book display, sorry coffee table with her in the motor home. She’s mentioned she’s in a motor home right?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20

☠
Washes a bib - not only gets the fake stains out but relocates the printed pattern too - Is now the new David Copperfield, performer of miracles and other acts of magic including mind control over brain dead Hinchers.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I haven't been on tattle that long, but know others have mentioned her childhood and I'm not really sure what went on there.

Does Sopha have a psychological disorder, where whatever she does/buys is never enough? Like she's forever trying to fill a void in her life?

I only say this because Mr Sausage grew up in a home where his parents worked 24/7, he basically brought himself up and it was 'presents not presence' whenever he did spend time with them. He always strives for more, although its career/home related, not buying random tit like Sopha.

I however was the opposite - grew up piss poor, no holidays, expensive toys etc, but my parents had all the time in the world for me.

Her constant use of 'you are enough' is almost like she's trying to convince herself more than anyone else.

Sorry if this is too deep/boring. Just genuinely interested 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You may not have had a holiday and hit hard times atm but this is but a temporary blip. You've got a damn sight more going for you than Hunch. She's just a shallow facade no depth to her at all, when this goes tits up she might have a bit of money in the bank but what else does she have? A Britney Spears dad type mother who controls her, a husband (with a small cheesy dick) who treats her like a kid, no qualifications, very little brainpower. What's she going to do when this all fails, when no one is interested in her any more. Don't be envious, she's a greedy grabby useless woman. You're not. Now chin up and all the vest for your interview 👍
This is what keeps bringing me back to tattle. Yous are such a lovely bunch of nusty pastry trolls supporting each other ❤ unlike them horrible poisonous hincher freaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Blimey between the Hinch’s motor home, the Ingham’s “converted DPD van” and the Katie Price threads, I’m getting sweet FA done today! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven't been on tattle that long, but know others have mentioned her childhood and I'm not really sure what went on there.

Does Sopha have a psychological disorder, where whatever she does/buys is never enough? Like she's forever trying to fill a void in her life?

I only say this because Mr Sausage grew up in a home where his parents worked 24/7, he basically brought himself up and it was 'presents not presence' whenever he did spend time with them. He always strives for more, although its career/home related, not buying random tit like Sopha.

I however was the opposite - grew up piss poor, no holidays, expensive toys etc, but my parents had all the time in the world for me.

Her constant use of 'you are enough' is almost like she's trying to convince herself more than anyone else.

Sorry if this is too deep/boring. Just genuinely interested 😂
I think any child that sets fire to the spare bedroom then runs over to the neighbours to leave their family to potentially burn has serious psychological problems🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m sure many of us would love to bugger off for £2K break in a campervan but most of us live in the real f***ing world Sophie and can’t just do it as you do stupidly suggest. We work - actual work and don’t get paid millions for doing sweet FA.

Reactions: 25
I never wish ill on anyone but I can wait for the day Jimbobnojob has to go crawling back to work because minky, zoflo & Sophas fanny have all dried up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it’s really weird that a camper van company in Scotland are using pictures of Rennie and Lonnie to advertise their company and camper vans.
If this is the company they’ve got their freebie, then she’s obviously given permission but if not😳😳😳😳 to have your young kids shown like that to advertise is disgusting 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I think any child that sets fire to the spare bedroom then runs over to the neighbours to leave their family to potentially burn has serious psychological problems🙄🙄🙄🙄
Wait she did what? Why have I never heard of this before?

Reactions: 7
I'm not meaning to sound bitchy but every story of Ron he just looks not developed as a 2 year old boy?! It's almost like he's a baby still?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.