Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We did two weeks in a motorhome with a 3 year old and a 7 yr old...it was fun but exhausting and you really do need to be organised to keep things tidy. I don't know how shes proclaiming to be an expert after two days!

Reactions: 19
We did two weeks in a motorhome with a 3 year old and a 7 yr old...it was fun but exhausting and you really do need to be organised to keep things tidy. I don't know how shes proclaiming to be an expert after two days!
Iā€™ve done a motorhome with kids around the same age as Hinches and itā€™s hard, youā€™re in such an enclosed space if the baby is asleep youā€™re scared to speak in case you wake them up. You also end up just tripping over all the crap that comes with kids.

Reactions: 16
She doesnā€™t half set Jimbo up for public ridicule doesnā€™t she?
First sheā€™s insinuating heā€™s a fat git by rocking the van just by turning over and now heā€™s blocking the toilet with his massive shits.
I genuinely hope he has and they canā€™t fix it. Sheā€™s a horror.
I donā€™t think she knows how to be nice to people, she gets off on ridiculing them. She has to be the one to get all the praise all of the time, she isnā€™t happy unless she is everyoneā€™s number one focus. Sheā€™s jealous of her kids for this exact reason. Her parents have created a monster by giving her exactly what sheā€™s always wanted.

Why donā€™t these ā€œinfluencersā€ ever do giveaways it really pisses me off. They can afford to go away and thereā€™s the likes of us struggling. My kids havenā€™t even had a weekend away because I lost my job then car at the beginning of Covid having gone from a Ā£42k a year job as a single parent to benefits. My sky is gone, my phone contract is now pay as you go and Iā€™m having to go food bank. I borrow money just to get the things my kids needs. My mental health is so bad Iā€™m on tablets. My kids are crying out for a break even just a weekend and not only can these roaches afford the inflated prices but they get these ā€œamazing holidaysā€ for free! All these stories just are bragging fests! At least help some of the huns that are buying the tat! Itā€™s made me unfollow so many people.

ps this isnt meant to be a pity party as I know some people have it harder than me (although fingerscrossed for me as I have had a interview today!) it just irks me that these ā€œcelebsā€ donā€™t give anything back and think a few charity drops (if that) are enough. Itā€™s not.
I couldnā€™t agree more, we know sheā€™s loaded and has a fortune and has way more than many of us and thatā€™s fine, itā€™s the name of the game. So enjoy what youā€™ve got by all means, but for the love of God do something good as well, you have a voice and a platform so please use it. Itā€™s the way they can pay back all the good theyā€™ve been given. Do some giveaways, find some charities and support them, Iā€™m just finding it all so materialistic and me me me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
her profile is a pedos dream, she shares soo many pics of the boys and even has the highlights saved so they can screen record and everything. She literally gives no shits about her kids
I feel like I go blue in the face trying to warn of online child safety. And I think people have this false sense of security where Hinch and Co are all doing it wrong sharing photos with large audiences...and they are stupid for doing it because so many people have the opportunity to view these photos, screenshot them, etc.

BUT...if you have more than literally a handful of your nearest and dearest, and I mean that small a number (and even then most close relatives don't know anything until it's too late...) sharing to your private account is still putting kids at risk. A Channel 4 documentary was talking about research done recently and the number they reckoned is 1 in 35 men (don't think it mentioned women as they are likely much smaller in number) look at indecent images (and who know as social media grows, lockdown, etc if that number is changing). Statistically speaking, most of us are likely to have someone (or multiple) on our friends/acquaintance/followers list. It's easy to sit and say, I definitely don't, but you don't know until they are caught! I've spoken before about years ago, I had FB as I was at a very American UK uni, but it wasn't open to the general public at the time. At that time we had a local guy who was very much part of the community, not creepily so, everybody loved, married and had some young kids...the sort of guy most people probably would be friends with now in person and social media...his computer was discovered to be full of images. A guy I worked with at my student PT job...everyone loved him. Life and soul, etc. A few years later again, found with a computer of images...but no one would have thought twice about adding him to their social media prior to that. People back at home were just lucky that social media wasn't a big thing and were limited on what they do and share on some of the prehistoric SoMe sites. It is so easy to believe you know no one but you don't know until you know!

The story that circulates regularly about them being able to remove stickers from stories...that appears to be false due to how images are uploaded on to IG. Computer experts have dismissed the original photo being able to be exposed...HOWEVER, that is not to say that photos cannot be doctored and edited to merge photos to create disgusting images. Some probably don't even need much more than a face for their own pleasure. But people naively think that a private social media account means it cannot happen...you have no true idea of who everyone actually is viewing your photos with the ability to screenshot or download, so stop sharing them.

And it's not just the risk for the potential of photos being stolen for that purpose. Some people share enough info (on private and public accounts) that there probably is a risk still of potential identity theft for these kids. Absolutely ridiculous to be sharing to 4million, but even just a couple hundred...

If my work wants to share my photo in emails, newsletters, etc. for something related to my work, I have to consent to every use...EVERY use, even my work ID photo. As a grown adult I am constantly asked if it is okay to share my image when it happens, and I'd be annoyed to find out it was being used without at least being told for any other purpose too. I untag (and friends know not to tag) a lot of photos, etc. And I have that choice...yet kids get no say in what their parents share, despite us having no true idea of what social media may mean for their future and the data being made available to the big tech giants and those followers freely.

Most of us probably grew up in a time where our parents do have photos of us, many embarrassing ones at that, but we know where they are (mostly). We know they are in a cupboard or an album somewhere and that they are not circulating freely out there. We know that a handful of people have seen them, typically those closest, and then they return back to the darkness of the cupboard (obviously some people have photos go missing and obviously there were means of obtaining such photos prior to the digital age otherwise the issue of image sharing amongst the criminals would be a new thing). Yes an embarrassing one may appear on social media now and again when a sibling, friend or parent finds it and decides to share it, but we are also adults who can untag it, ask politely for it to be removed, or chose to laugh it off.

I completely understand my novel sounds like overkill, and people will disagree and argue that only public accounts are a risk, but the evidence and stats are out there to show that putting kids photos (and details) online anywhere can be a real risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Iv stayed in a motor home with 2 kids. Would not recommend. I wonā€™t even do caravan holidays anymore, we always have to stay in a chalet or apartment. Is she on commission trying to get the whole world and their wives into motor home holidays?! Has to be an AD somewhere!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
sheā€™s literally been in it two days is she actually deranged?! How can you be encouraging people to make such a huge investment based on TWO days in it! duck me if she had a brain sheā€™d be dangerous
I love my campervan, Shes no all singing all dancing motor home but my god do I enjoy coming back to my home and king-size bed.

She's living in fantasy land as always!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree. Itā€™s up to his mother to sort out. She knows about them. She mentioned itā€™s strange, but she came across as meaning it was strange that heā€™s so famous not that itā€™s bleeping terrifying like any normal mother would react.
I remember her reacting like that when Ron was a baby and someone was selling a product on eBay and using Ronā€™s pics on there. If I saw that as a Mother, I would be horrified! Not Hinch though, I expect she was more bothered that they were not getting a commission from the sales

Reactions: 20
I feel like I go blue in the face trying to warn of online child safety. And I think people have this false sense of security where Hinch and Co are all doing it wrong sharing photos with large audiences...and they are stupid for doing it because so many people have the opportunity to view these photos, screenshot them, etc.

BUT...if you have more than literally a handful of your nearest and dearest, and I mean that small a number (and even then most close relatives don't know anything until it's too late...) sharing to your private account is still putting kids at risk. A Channel 4 documentary was talking about research done recently and the number they reckoned is 1 in 35 men (don't think it mentioned women as they are likely much smaller in number) look at indecent images (and who know as social media grows, lockdown, etc if that number is changing). Statistically speaking, most of us are likely to have someone (or multiple) on our friends/acquaintance/followers list. It's easy to sit and say, I definitely don't, but you don't know until they are caught! I've spoken before about years ago, I had FB as I was at a very American UK uni, but it wasn't open to the general public at the time. At that time we had a local guy who was very much part of the community, not creepily so, everybody loved, married and had some young kids...the sort of guy most people probably would be friends with now in person and social media...his computer was discovered to be full of images. A guy I worked with at my student PT job...everyone loved him. Life and soul, etc. A few years later again, found with a computer of images...but no one would have thought twice about adding him to their social media prior to that. People back at home were just lucky that social media wasn't a big thing and were limited on what they do and share on some of the prehistoric SoMe sites. It is so easy to believe you know no one but you don't know until you know!

The story that circulates regularly about them being able to remove stickers from stories...that appears to be false due to how images are uploaded on to IG. Computer experts have dismissed the original photo being able to be exposed...HOWEVER, that is not to say that photos cannot be doctored and edited to merge photos to create disgusting images. Some probably don't even need much more than a face for their own pleasure. But people naively think that a private social media account means it cannot happen...you have no true idea of who everyone actually is viewing your photos with the ability to screenshot or download, so stop sharing them.

And it's not just the risk for the potential of photos being stolen for that purpose. Some people share enough info (on private and public accounts) that there probably is a risk still of potential identity theft for these kids. Absolutely ridiculous to be sharing to 4million, but even just a couple hundred...

If my work wants to share my photo in emails, newsletters, etc. for something related to my work, I have to consent to every use...EVERY use, even my work ID photo. As a grown adult I am constantly asked if it is okay to share my image when it happens, and I'd be annoyed to find out it was being used without at least being told for any other purpose too. I untag (and friends know not to tag) a lot of photos, etc. And I have that choice...yet kids get no say in what their parents share, despite us having no true idea of what social media may mean for their future and the data being made available to the big tech giants and those followers freely.

Most of us probably grew up in a time where our parents do have photos of us, many embarrassing ones at that, but we know where they are (mostly). We know they are in a cupboard or an album somewhere and that they are not circulating freely out there. We know that a handful of people have seen them, typically those closest, and then they return back to the darkness of the cupboard (obviously some people have photos go missing and obviously there were means of obtaining such photos prior to the digital age otherwise the issue of image sharing amongst the criminals would be a new thing). Yes an embarrassing one may appear on social media now and again when a sibling, friend or parent finds it and decides to share it, but we are also adults who can untag it, ask politely for it to be removed, or chose to laugh it off.

I completely understand my novel sounds like overkill, and people will disagree and argue that only public accounts are a risk, but the evidence and stats are out there to show that putting kids photos (and details) online anywhere can be a real risk.
I agree with you, unfortunately people just think it wonā€™t happen to them and I think itā€™s easier to critique celebs doing it as their photos are much more likely to come in contact with the wrong people as they pretty much hand them over to pedos. I think thatā€™s why people are so much harder on celebs, this is why I always mention celebs who like to talk about their kids to fans but take photos from the back only so the child cannot be identified. At leash these celebs acknowledge itā€™s dangerous sharing your kids so publicly

I think Iā€™ve mentioned before on a thread that how funny as adults we have to consent for our images to be used but the law treats kids like nothing. A poster said earlier France are going to let children sue adults if they use their images as a child now, the U.K. needs to step up and protect children of public figures because their parents certainly have no interest in it

Reactions: 18
I mean it's quite ironic she won't, can't go on a family holiday because how would she deal with the paps etc? And lets face it she won't let them capitalise on her kids pics when she Can! Plus I think It's sheer vanity. She won't risk not being filtered to high heaven...
Why donā€™t these ā€œinfluencersā€ ever do giveaways it really pisses me off. They can afford to go away and thereā€™s the likes of us struggling. My kids havenā€™t even had a weekend away because I lost my job then car at the beginning of Covid having gone from a Ā£42k a year job as a single parent to benefits. My sky is gone, my phone contract is now pay as you go and Iā€™m having to go food bank. I borrow money just to get the things my kids needs. My mental health is so bad Iā€™m on tablets. My kids are crying out for a break even just a weekend and not only can these roaches afford the inflated prices but they get these ā€œamazing holidaysā€ for free! All these stories just are bragging fests! At least help some of the huns that are buying the tat! Itā€™s made me unfollow so many people.

ps this isnt meant to be a pity party as I know some people have it harder than me (although fingerscrossed for me as I have had a interview today!) it just irks me that these ā€œcelebsā€ donā€™t give anything back and think a few charity drops (if that) are enough. Itā€™s not.
Goodluck!!!

Reactions: 9
This is the woman that managed to spend a full week at Disneyland Paris. She milks it. Whenever Iā€™ve gone to Disney Paris with my kids weā€™ve only ever done 3 nights, and that was pushing it
I spent a week at Disneyland. I'm triggered!! :ROFLMAO: To be fair it was when it was my first time going at the ripe age of 18 so I did milk it but also did a few days in Paris itself so it wasn't solely Disney. I could easily spend a week there and love it but I admittedly am a tragic bastard. A week with a baby is pushing it even by my standards, 3 days is really enough as you can do a day per park and then spend the third day doing your favourite bits and anything you missed but you know she has to milk it so it's all about her and more ammo to gloat when she gets back to Maldonia

• Haha
Havenā€™t been following her as much since she came back, but has she done her birth story for lennie yet?

Reactions: 3
I have never seen her advertise anything well though, I used to be a bit of an advertisers dream many years ago, Iā€™d buy any old tit ( also was buying things instead of dealing with inner stuff ) so Iā€™m quite good at spotting a good adšŸ˜‚

even way back when I first thought she was ok, I thought she was tit at advertising hence being so surprised to hear she did well in sales. Once I knew it was over the phone it made sense . Lot of folk with inner voids to fill

Reactions: 12
Havenā€™t been following her as much since she came back, but has she done her birth story for lennie yet?
Not really. She has the montage on her highlights. Alluded to having to give birth in some sort of side room in some sort of dramatic manner which got her some paid for headlines in the sun but thatā€™s it. Glossed over it as per.

Reactions: 19
She said she had him in a cupboard on her own while she was cleaning the delivery suite. Hope that helps

Think thats what she said anyway šŸ˜‰

I

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She claims to be an author after releasing nowt but shite crimped between 2 covering pages, now, after just 24 hours away, she's filming a motorhome expert segment for Top Gear no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Waking up like this? What? In a bed? That's how people wake up in a hotel too.
Or at home? Or is it that Ronnie lives with Fiddles most nights? šŸ™„ Sheā€™s selling this so hard.

This is the woman that managed to spend a full week at Disneyland Paris. She milks it. Whenever Iā€™ve gone to Disney Paris with my kids weā€™ve only ever done 3 nights, and that was pushing it
That was the worst trip she ever took us on!!! If it werenā€™t for that clip where she waved to handssnomes Goofy, it would have been a complete waste. Interesting that she sold that as a magical trip too, yet someone who allegedly saw her at breakfast said they were all just sat there on their phones looking bored as f. Why are people so desperate to buy the ridiculous fairy tale? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Edit to link to Disney video šŸ˜‚ https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...till-banging-on-about-tattle.4800/post-929087

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
she was trying to get to the hospital but instead had to give birth in a bus shelter, there were alpacas , dogs, a hedgehog, some spiders and a dragon fly present . Three men brought homeware, clothing and cleaning contracts, there were some tattlers present as they had fab detective skills and an angel with long-ginger hair wearing her own flowing dresses from her in the style collab narrated it .
Hope that helps šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.