Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donates an open bag of nappies and some mug shots to a Foodbank: She’s a famous philanthropist

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion
The Hinchliffes are on holiday but Jimbobs blocked the bog and Soph is missing the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All that money she has and she has dished up what's basically a mugshot for Ronnie's dinner. She could have got some food delivered but no, she goes for the easy option. That dried pasta muck is full of additives and salt and horrible for growing children. Lazy mare

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Why would you give your child Mugshot for dinner 😢 I wouldn’t even eat it myself!

Full of salt and unhealthy ingredients. If she wants to do pasta, what’s wrong with making fresh pasta with some vegetables?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 30
For duck sake that poor child has had an overly salted pasta n sauce 🤢 some mini cheddars and a tomato!! Good balanced meal that Sopha Ramsey

Reactions: 18
I’ve only been away just over a week adjusting to life since giving birth to my LB and you lovely lot have gone through 5 threads I need to catch up on. It’s going to make for some lovely reading during late night feeds! 😂

I’ve just popped on as I’ve FINALLY had a reply from P&G (for those not aware, I emailed them asking why Mrs Hinch didn’t use the correct ADs and if she was still an influencer for them.) thought you’d like to have a read of their response.

The funny thing was that 2 days after I emailed them Zoph suddenly declared she was still a partner for P&G and mentioned their products.. ironic or not? 🙃

Hope everyone’s well!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WTAF is she giving her kid a mugshot for dinner? It’s full of salt and tit???

I took some mugshots on our recent caravan holiday as a back up.The kids did not eat them. There are so many better options to give your child.
i sadly think Ronnie gets this for dinner/lunch/both a lot….

Reactions: 24
Cheese and broccoli pasta? Nah. Boil some pasta and steam some FRESH broccoli. It’s not hard. It’s quite possibly the most simple thing to make.
*made a batchelors dried pasta meal - wants to release a cook book
duck me, how anyone thinks that’s a balanced meal for a growing child is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“It is the natures of babies to be in bliss”
Oh duck off you false witch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I won’t lie, I am partial to a certain Asian brand of dried noodles in a very spicy sauce, but I know it’s a treat as it’s full of salt and tit amd wouldn’t dream of letting my kids develop a taste for such salty processed tit with zero nutritional value. Bet she’s the type feeds the kids this tit but chucks them a chewable vitamin 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
She’s defo weaning that poor baby :-( what is wrong with her ! tit parent award goes to her ! One thing I can’t stand is early weaning wankers (and yes I know sometimes it adviced) but again should be avoided at all costs. And car seat wankers

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
OMG that ummm “meal” 🙈
One of the best parts of camping for me is the cooking. And we have a tent - not a fancy motor home. I cook everything on a single gas burner and or BBQ in all weather! Everything made from scratch. She is so bloody lazy! 😠

What tit are they eating on holiday as well, go out for something to eat, like she could sit in there everyday, she is such and hole

Reactions: 15
A bloody pasta n sauce for a 2 year old??? What in the actual! That’s way over any of the recommended intakes for a small kid. Jesus…learn to cook woman and stop pushing your issues with food on the child! Also…Lennie…that’s not spit up from a bottle. Weaning? Too young(according to current guidelines which were the same as when she had RonniedoesntrhymewithLennie).

• Sad
Reactions: 22
New thread tittle suggestion..
Massive Tom Tit blocks campervan loo, Whose to blame Inch or you?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.