Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they have to go to the skip every other day. I’ve been once this year 🤔🤔

Reactions: 23
Someone I follow on Instagram she makes wax melts has a nice home etc...then suddenly she's now posting hunches tit 😭 I swiftly unfollwed her

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That footwear isn’t the best as he could easily step on a nail or glass. I get that he likes going, kids like the weirdest things, but just get him to help at home folding the cardboard up and then tell him he has to stay in the car while you dispose of it. This is when you get him to either count how many people he can see wearing a jumper or count how many blue cars come in, give him a little task to keep him busy while you quickly do what’s needed. Then have a chat about it all on the way home. I think they’re scared to say no to Ron, I think his meltdowns are probably epic and because he appears to be non verbal there will be a lot of screaming and crying as it’s the only way he can communicate so they just try to placate him all the time. Like the lunchbox, just tell him that a lunchbox is for lunchtime and his other meals are at the table on a plate or in a bowl. Sprouts in a lunch box for his evening meal made me howl with laughter.

I bloody hate it, forever making plans to go and then changing my mind 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ronnie at the tip with no shoes on. Bless ‘is ‘art.

Also, all the “gifted” crap to her friends in pink Tesco bags but not her own Tesco bag. Must be crap and not sterdy enough 😉
OMG! No shoes. Wtaf. Why though?

They're not at the tip... RonnieBlessIsArt laaaahves it soo much they reconstructed one on 'Inch Fahrm and now he's got his own little recycling centre to go along with his wheelie bin. Don't know how this happened to little old Ron guuuyyyshh.
The ‘tend tip!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone been on SS stories? “Serial” when she means cereal 🙄 seriously they are as thick as each other.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Anybody just done? Like fully done? What is the point? She’s the most disgusting, wasteful, vain, useless piece of nonsense on Instagram. Tend anxiety and depression to turn round and boom! New empty book. Which the stupid morons lap up while kissing her arse with £14. Today. Sends that poor kid up the bleeping tip. Again. And makes sure it’s actually a bloody advert. “Hey Ron doesn’t matter if you get glass in your foot and it may get infected, or you fall down those rickety steps. Just make sure you’ve got Mumaazzzz name to camera” Probably throwing her tend up cycling away too.
And then that bleeping prick, JimBobNoJobNoKnobBumBumInnitJugs, brings out the ticket master envelope. A pressie bought with his wife’s own cash probably lol. And then there’s this holiday she’s going on, spotted in her empty book for her empty head. I don’t hate anyone but my god those pair of pricks are coming close. Can you tell I'm
I’m a foul mood today 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Taken from The Maldon council tip website😳😳😳😳 I’m thinking maybe pictures need To be sent to them🙄🙄🙄🙄
I have never seen children out of cars at my local tip. Most parents leave the kids at home with the other parent or wait until they're at school. Those places are lethal, bits of metal, glass and nails sticking out of wood. How can two parents be that thick?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was thinking that. Don’t they have a recycling bin? Ours is taken every other week but even when we have a week with loads of boxes that can’t fit in the bin if we flatten them and put them next to the bin the bin man takes them. We would only go to the dump for big stuff. You wouldn’t got for a couple of boxes that can be put in the recycling bin.

Reactions: 30
‘Ron’s favourite thing to do ‘ really ! duck me I thought picking up dog poo was his favourite thing 🤣 so Ron’s favourite things are picking up dog poo, cleaning and putting rubbish in at the tip. At my tip under 16yr olds aren’t allowed out of the car But if that’s Ron’s FAVOURITE thing to do, then they must do it all the time. What a stupid pair of shoes to put on him for the tip. What morons
I hope Ron gets steel toe-capped boots and a hard hat from Santa so his trips to the tip are safer. duck knows how those two think this is cute or funny when it’s just stupid and dangerous. If this is what they make public, I can’t imagine what happens in private.

Reactions: 39
I was thinking that. Don’t they have a recycling bin? Ours is taken every other week but even when we have a week with loads of boxes that can’t fit in the bin if we flatten them and put them next to the bin the bin man takes them. We would only go to the dump for big stuff. You wouldn’t got for a couple of boxes that can be put in the recycling bin.
But you need to get the Hinch brand filmed on the boxes. Cant do that when they're folded up in the expensive bin caddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But if they did that and just recycled boxes like us normal folk do, she couldn’t get a sneaky advert in. Plus they’ve got to go to the tip. Bookshelves and white washed tables don’t fit in the green bin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t ever go without shoes to a tip - all those nails, glass, wood splinters etc. Why are they allowing their little boy to help and wear no shoes? Unbelievable! Or are they shoes that he’s wearing designed to look like socks??? Whatever these two chavtastic parents are too obsessed with filming for Instagram than deal with practicalities of real life. They both use their little boys for content and it’s wrong.

Reactions: 20
My local tip kids are to stay in the car, why the hell is a 2 yr old allowed out of the car? There is machinery around & other cars, these pair don’t have a bleeping clue at all, I highly doubt it’s his favourite place either poor lad is just a prop for the gram so the sheep bleat over how wonderful parents they are & how cute it is! Hinch & Inch need going in the bin.

Reactions: 24
I’ve been a lot but that’s because we’re clearing out our house ready for a move… and by a lot I mean like 6 times since May….

Reactions: 11
I have never seen children out of cars at my local tip. Most parents leave the kids at home with the other parent or wait until they're at school. Those places are lethal, bits of metal, glass and nails sticking out of wood. How can two parents be that thick?
Exactly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Hinch keep your son safe and stop with letting him go to the tip. Hopefully after being reported you’ll listen to your local council as you’re both so thick🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.