Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another Book of Shite

Winning thread title by @BBC1HD 🥳
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh 👍)

The big news is that Soph has another new book coming out, well I say book, it's a collection of blank pages that she has the audacity to try and pass off as the work of some sort of literary genius.
The news dropped on Thursday night approximately five minutes after a Gretel sob story about what a terrible day she'd had - presumably because Henry had a poo on her tend grass and she got on a bus with Ron again, but her day was about to get a whole lot better as her moronic sheep flocked to amazon to stock up on copies of the Mrs Hinch Life In Lists book to top up her bank account. Jamie suddenly arose like a beast in his lair to repost the huns gushing stories about how they NEED a blank notebook in their lives and how they can't wait to colour in the pretty pictures of her minky and smeg kettle as well as his obligatory video of Soph tend sleeping that he always does when she's done well in conning her followers out of more money and they want her to appear innocent.
Freeda was also up and about on the Hinch facebook fan groups telling them they had all pleased the leader of their cult enormously by handing over £12.99 for her latest scam and getting it to No. 1 on the amazon book chart.
Is anyone going to break it to them that if they want to write a list for their 'week ahead' their 'me time' or their 'holiday' then they don't actually need Sophie to write the title for them? They can do that themselves? No?
For example if I wanted to write a list of the Top 10 Most Annoying Twats on Instagram I wouldn't wait for Sophie to publish a book for me..
1. Mrs Hinch
2. Mr Hinch
3. Mrs and Mr Hinch
See it’s really easy...

I'll now hand over to Soph in the official blurb because it's actually funnier than any parody you could write for it...

The latest notebook from Sunday Times No. 1 bestseller Mrs Hinch, featuring brand new lists to help make organising your life the simplest it's ever been!

Hi guys and welcome to my brand new notebook of actual dreams: Life in Lists!

I am so overwhelmed by the amount of love I receive about The Little Book of Lists! I get messages every day about how useful you find it. I really wanted to help you get even more organised, so I've come up with some brand new lists alongside my fave Hinch Lists, Tadaas and Fresh'n Up Fridays. They'll not only help you to hinch your home, but also help you to factor in that all-important me time to take care of you.

Whether it's sorting out your big spring clean, organising your dream holiday celebration or just getting ready for a new week, the original lists alongside my new Monthly and Seasonal Hinch Lists will be all you need to help you plan ahead.

Inside you'll also find some Me Time Lists, Gratitude Lists and Make Your Dreams Come True pages. I really hope they help you take some time out of your day to do a little bit of self-care, reflect back on all the amazing things in life, and focus on the big things like setting goals and planning for the future.

I really hope you guys enjoy Life in Lists as much as I've loved putting it together for you!

Lots of Love Always, Soph xx

'The sensation' Sun

'We're mad about Mrs Hinch' Vogue

'My new cleaning goddess' Daily Telegraph

'She's a twit' Tattle

Other notable events included Soph rescuing a dragon fly “don’t you dayer Henry, don’t you dayer” and her blatant undeclared ads for a kids £25 “yumbox” which she stocked up with cheese, ham and sprouts for Ron’s tea. Yummy!
Dig the microchips out of the freezer Ronderella!
There was a typically morbid and depressing quote about your kids being left with just photos of you. I can just see Ron and Len trying to remember if she really had nostrils or not.
She also styled her new star lanterns from her tat range with what looked like some muesli. I’m just shocked she didn’t jam a copy of her new book into it.
Her besties from school, the “kids”, came round and in an amazing act of altruism she gifted them bags of free toilet duck, bleach and tat from her Teshco range. Maybe try giving it to a women’s shelter, a nursing home, a hospice or a charity?
You just know they have a secret WhatsApp group....

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147
Why does she always give her clingy kids left over shite? I mean I'm glad someone will use it but she could give it to people actually in need of stuff... Not your mates who can afford it all themselves. They're defo wanting her for the fame, bit like her with ss so I have no sympathy really.

I love the photo of them all round the table though, it's that edited you can't see her face.. Sneakyyyy. 100 faces of hinch xoxoxo

Oh and great recap buns xx 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Morning!
Fab recap as always, laughed out loud and coughed me rocks up.
Think I’ve got the ‘vid again… can you get covid twice? I’m asking for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she always give her clingy kids left over shite? I mean I'm glad someone will use it but she could give it to people actually in need of stuff... Not your mates who can afford it all themselves. They're defo wanting her for the fame, bit like her with ss so I have no sympathy really.

I love the photo of them all round the table though, it's that edited you can't see her face.. Sneakyyyy. 100 faces of hinch xoxoxo

Oh and great recap buns xx 🏆
I can just see them all bitching about her behind her back.
“I got half a bottle of harpic and a ribbed candle, but she gave Shania a cushion and a copy of her memwar!”

• Haha
Reactions: 72
For example if I wanted to write a list of the Top 10 Most Annoying Twats on Instagram I wouldn't wait for Sophie to publish a book for me..
1. Mrs Hinch
2. Mr Hinch
3. Mrs and Mr Hinch
See it’s really easy...
Hahahahahaha. Bunnykins you’re a genius 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The bags upon bags of freebies turns my stomach. She could have donated the cleaning products to food banks, she could have done a giveaway of her range to her fans. I’ve been watching her stories since Ronnie was born (and tattling on her essentially the same amount of time) and I have NEVER seen her do a giveaway. She is one selfish grasping bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Morning!
Hope you’re ok 💜

Think I’ve got it as well 😔
Just waiting for a test

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Morning!
There’s something horrible and non Covid going round that knocks you off your feet. The other half has been sweating more than Jimbob furtively filming through a door crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Love the ‘she’s a twit - tattle’ 😂 imagine going out for some Chinese food and coming home with enough toilet cleaner to last at least 4 years and another pandemic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Morning!
You can indeed. My friend had it twice. Hope you feel better soon xx

To keep it on topic, I wonder what treats Hinch has instore for us today? I hope she’s off on another bus trip!

Reactions: 18
Giving them bags of tat is bad enough, but actually filming yourself doing it is proper cringe!! 😬 she hasn’t quite beat them walking out holding it all in an orderly fashion but not far off!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Can you imagine if hinch when comes on here to read, she creates an account and goes on SS thread and rips the tit out of her and vice versa? 😂😂😂 love to see it …. I’ll go now, I’m bored! Sorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine if hinch when comes on here to read, she creates an account and goes on SS thread and rips the tit out of her and vice versa? 😂😂😂 love to see it …. I’ll go now, I’m bored! Sorry 😂
I’m actually Stacey, but don’t tell anyone 🤫 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Morning!
My sister in law had it twice, first before vaccine and after. She’s okay, fever was a bit harder to shift second time. I hope you’re okay Xx

Ps
I’m seeing all the pepper pig references and all is in my head now is Mrs Doubtfire when Robin Williams goes “Well in the words of porky pig, p-p-p-p-piss of Lou”
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘She’s a twit’ - Tattle
Another brilliant recap @Bunnykins!

Penguin publishers clearly don’t check these influencers out properly enough before signing the book deals. Can’t wait for someone to bring out a book exposing people like Hinch and their web of lies. Now I would readily pay £13 to read that

In a way , Penguin and Tesco’s are supporting a fraudster, someone who lies to millions, probably even to them eg ‘I don’t know how this happened to little old me’! Could come back to bite them on the bottom in a few years time. Questions may be asked as to why they gave her these huge deals! There may be trouble ahead. One can only hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
'The sensation' Sun

'We're mad about Mrs Hinch' Vogue

'My new cleaning goddess' Daily Telegraph

'She's a twit' Tattle

[/QUOTE]

'She's a twit' Tattle is the best blurb line ever!!!

Brilliant recap as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the blurry b & W pic of the last supper is not her and her kids but it’s made up with the many faces of Soph 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.