Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody just done? Like fully done? What is the point? She’s the most disgusting, wasteful, vain, useless piece of nonsense on Instagram. Tend anxiety and depression to turn round and boom! New empty book. Which the stupid morons lap up while kissing her arse with £14. Today. Sends that poor kid up the bleeping tip. Again. And makes sure it’s actually a bloody advert. “Hey Ron doesn’t matter if you get glass in your foot and it may get infected, or you fall down those rickety steps. Just make sure you’ve got Mumaazzzz name to camera” Probably throwing her tend up cycling away too.
And then that bleeping prick, JimBobNoJobNoKnobBumBumInnitJugs, brings out the ticket master envelope. A pressie bought with his wife’s own cash probably lol. And then there’s this holiday she’s going on, spotted in her empty book for her empty head. I don’t hate anyone but my god those pair of pricks are coming close. Can you tell I'm
I’m a foul mood today 🤯
What holiday is this? 🤔

Reactions: 3
My local tip kids are to stay in the car, why the hell is a 2 yr old allowed out of the car? There is machinery around & other cars, these pair don’t have a bleeping clue at all, I highly doubt it’s his favourite place either poor lad is just a prop for the gram so the sheep bleat over how wonderful parents they are & how cute it is! Hinch & Inch need going in the bin.
All tips are the same including all in Maldon🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Ronnies probably the only toddler in the uk that’s allowed to fill the car up with fuel too, whilst holding a sparkler .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I think they’re something like these.

Why you would put them on him to go to a tip, when he has about 50 other more suitable pairs of shoes, trainers and wellies, I dont know!
God forbid there was a stray rusty nail or broken glass about or it would go through his foot!!

LEAVE YOUR KIDS AT HOME OR IN THE CAR WHEN YOU GO TO THE TIP 😡

Reactions: 22
For once Ron (at the Tip, Saturday Morning Adventures with Inch) is wearing high street brands..his dinosaur hoodie is from H&M.

I noticed that one of the "kids" was given 3 or 4 of her list note pads, affectionately known to us as the books of lies, last night. It will keep the fire going when the cold weather sets in. 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Her tesco clothes range is drab. I've never seen anyone buy any of this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ronnies probably the only toddler in the uk that’s allowed to fill the car up with fuel too, whilst holding a sparkler .
What fuel 😂😂 wouldn’t surprise me if Jamie’s spent the morning in the Audi they don’t have dashing about to get a full tank so she can go look at secret houses 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Anybody just done? Like fully done? What is the point? She’s the most disgusting, wasteful, vain, useless piece of nonsense on Instagram. Tend anxiety and depression to turn round and boom! New empty book. Which the stupid morons lap up while kissing her arse with £14. Today. Sends that poor kid up the bleeping tip. Again. And makes sure it’s actually a bloody advert. “Hey Ron doesn’t matter if you get glass in your foot and it may get infected, or you fall down those rickety steps. Just make sure you’ve got Mumaazzzz name to camera” Probably throwing her tend up cycling away too.
And then that bleeping prick, JimBobNoJobNoKnobBumBumInnitJugs, brings out the ticket master envelope. A pressie bought with his wife’s own cash probably lol. And then there’s this holiday she’s going on, spotted in her empty book for her empty head. I don’t hate anyone but my god those pair of pricks are coming close. Can you tell I'm
I’m a foul mood today 🤯
JimBobNoJobNoKnobBumBumInnitJugs - I am
Done. Gone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ticketmaster tickets to PEPPA PIG world so they can say they actually bought them with their own money.

With that voice and those looks, Jamie was never going to make it in the celebrity world. I could, however, see him selling cars, or maybe help present ‘Through The Keyhole’, he’s had enough practice recently- if you nose, you nose 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For once Ron (at the Tip, Saturday Morning Adventures with Inch) is wearing high street brands..his dinosaur hoodie is from H&M.

I noticed that one of the "kids" was given 3 or 4 of her list note pads, affectionately known to us as the books of lies, last night. It will keep the fire going when the cold weather sets in. 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Her tesco clothes range is drab. I've never seen anyone buy any of this.
It’s not exactly exciting is it

Reactions: 5
Micheal Bolton is in Southend in October. Lucky Soph doesn’t read here otherwise the surprise will be spoilt 😆
Oh god! I live near the theatre in Southend. If I hear her cackle while I'm trying to sleep I will start throwing eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ticketmaster tickets to PEPPA PIG world so they can say they actually bought them with their own money.

With that voice and those looks, Jamie was never going to make it in the celebrity world. I could, however, see him selling cars, or maybe help present ‘Through The Keyhole’, he’s had enough practice recently- if you nose, you nose 😆
Oi Oi. Who lives in a house like this.
Snoops through all the knicker drawers cos he’s Vom Lardy innit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My local tip kids are to stay in the car, why the hell is a 2 yr old allowed out of the car? There is machinery around & other cars, these pair don’t have a bleeping clue at all, I highly doubt it’s his favourite place either poor lad is just a prop for the gram so the sheep bleat over how wonderful parents they are & how cute it is! Hinch & Inch need going in the bin.
I agree.. can’t see Ron saying. Mummaz can we go to the tip today to play- she’s dense

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.