Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest Inch is probably on first name terms with the Tip people because he’s there all the time, so he probably slipped them some Hinch merch so he could get a photo of Ronnieblessisart oi oi

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve been a lot but that’s because we’re clearing out our house ready for a move… and by a lot I mean like 6 times since May….
We moved earlier this year and have been to the tip both before and after we moved (prob 6 trips in total) but generally, normal people go once in a blue moon! I don't get the fascination with it, cardboard gets collected fortnightly so why the need? And why take a toddler? He should be in the park or feeding the ducks not being put in danger at a bleeping dump. They're both seriously unhinged...

Reactions: 23
Ronnie out with his dad just proves that she struggles being on her own with them. They really are infuriating.

Reactions: 22
Any tip I’ve ever been to you’re not allowed to let your children out of the car….

And with NO SHOES bleeping hell. duck knows what he could step on.View attachment 780002
At our tip Ron would have had to get back in the car if he wasn’t wearing shoes. It’s not a theme park, it’s a potentially dangerous environment. How she’s never been reported for all the safeguarding issues she post I’ll never know.

Reactions: 19
They are Turtl play shoes (and they were quick at the time to make sure website visitors knew with banners and YouTube recordings of her stories). They are socks with a sole for grip and allowing more outdoor play...not for wearing places where broken glass, nails, etc. could be a real risk!
Screenshot_20210925-150731_Chrome.jpg

I feel Essex Council are missing a trick anyway. Charge them for commercial waste with the frequency they are at the tip and excess they no doubt bin.

My family run a business from offices based within their 'home' (ie offices are on their private home address), and it's not like they throw out excessive amounts of waste (no extra bad cooking attempts, no excessive plastic ebay and B&M tat), but they pay for a larger paper collection. No tip runs, no abusing domestic services for what is business related, etc. and it is lifted on a schedule (no waiting for their to be enough to take to the tip, nor unnecessary trips for a couple of boxes).

Reactions: 32
She has to go to the dump so often because off all the Shite she buys, I'm guessing she has many packages come everyday plus all the stuff she gets gifted which will be a lot.

Reactions: 17
They are Turtl play shoes (and they were quick at the time to make sure website visitors knew with banners and YouTube recordings of her stories). They are socks with a sole for grip and allowing more outdoor play...not for wearing places where broken glass, nails, etc. could be a real risk!
View attachment 780378

I feel Essex Council are missing a trick anyway. Charge them for commercial waste with the frequency they are at the tip and excess they no doubt bin.

My family run a business from offices based within their 'home' (ie offices are on their private home address), and it's not like they throw out excessive amounts of waste (no extra bad cooking attempts, no excessive plastic ebay and B&M tat), but they pay for a larger paper collection. No tip runs, no abusing domestic services for what is business related, etc. and it is lifted on a schedule (no waiting for their to be enough to take to the tip, nor unnecessary trips for a couple of boxes).
Hadn’t thought of that but yes they should be paying because it’s commercial waste from her company! I have boxes with my job but I’m fortunate that the venue I work out of includes this in my rent, if I took them home I’d be charged for taking them away!

Technically she is running a business from home (undeclared) and perhaps should have applied for a licence as well as paying a higher rate of council tax. Perhaps Maldon Town Council would like to investigate?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
At our tip Ron would have had to get back in the car if he wasn’t wearing shoes. It’s not a theme park, it’s a potentially dangerous environment. How she’s never been reported for all the safeguarding issues she post I’ll never know.
Oh she has been today😉 and don’t forget the nursery staff can see their stories. It’s a good job fir them that Ronnie can’t speak as he’d soon be ratting them out👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Technically she is running a business from home (undeclared) and perhaps should have applied for a licence as well as paying a higher rate of council tax. Perhaps Maldon Town Council would like to investigate?
Feel free to drop them an email, I have😉

Reactions: 16
Nice to see some of the usual responsible parenting from them again 🙄 there literally isn’t an ounce of common sense between them

Reactions: 15
Just caught up, who on earth would let their child of that age out of the car at the tip.

Why not just take Henry down there too to help?!

Stupidity at its finest

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just a few observations on the tip visit.

Under 16s aren’t even allowed to get out of the car. I had an interrogation last week when my 15 year old son lifted something heavy up the steps for me. (I confess that I did slightly harness my inner Pinocchio and said he was 16).

If she didn’t buy so much crap, she wouldn’t need to constantly be at the tip with cardboard boxes. We’re a family of four and I hardly ever need to go to the tip with boxes because they fit in my recycling bin.

Might be the crocs but Ronnie still looks a bit unsteady on his feet going up the stairs one foot at a time. I feel a bit sorry for him that his favourite activity is the tip which is hardly a great option to help young kids develop their physical coordination.

PS loved the recap…

Yes this is a good point about the paying for extra rubbish. She’s disposing of business materials there, she should be paying extra.
I’ve been working from home instead of in the office so pay to have an extra recycling bin.

I'm camping near Peppa pig world for an event next week. I will go home of she is there....or spy for Tattle. I honestly can't stand her. Why are people buying empty notepads for the price of a novel.

Reactions: 28
Just a few observations on the tip visit.

Under 16s aren’t even allowed to get out of the car. I had an interrogation last week when my 15 year old son lifted something heavy up the steps for me. (I confess that I did slightly harness my inner Pinocchio and said he was 16).

If she didn’t buy so much crap, she wouldn’t need to constantly be at the tip with cardboard boxes. We’re a family of four and I hardly ever need to go to the tip with boxes because they fit in my recycling bin.

Might be the crocs but Ronnie still looks a bit unsteady on his feet going up the stairs one foot at a time. I feel a bit sorry for him that his favourite activity is the tip which is hardly a great option to help young kids develop their physical coordination.

PS loved the recap…
Yes ours are not allowed out the car, plenty of signs...she's a moron.

They need to be called out for their absolute tit parenting. Who takes a 2 Yr old to the tip letting them run about. Absolute twats

Reactions: 13
She’ll have told him to buy her those tickets for Michael Bolton, same as she will have organised which hotel he had to book for her mini break etc. She’s a control freak. Nothing will be left to chance for the princess.

Reactions: 32
Even Inch puts music over Ron to hide the fact he doesn't speak. Can't believe that's the best they can come up with for the poor little boy, a morning at the tip 😭
Poor Ron is constantly being shown,apparently having a bloody amazing time cos he "lovvvvvves" it, doing something linked to tidying up/cleaning/putting stuff in the bin etc 🙄😔 why is he never shown having fun playing with cars or a train for example??!!!!
When are that pair of muppets that are supposed to be his parents going to actually learn how to parent properly??? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.