Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get excited when we get to page 48 readying for Bunny’s recaps -
She’s a twit - tattle

hilarious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve never known people visit the dump so frequently. Also take that child to the bleeping park you money grabbing, simple minded, big nosed wab.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Imagine being millionaires and the best you can come up with for Saturday fun for your child is a trip to the tip!!!!!
Jog the duck on you pair of selfish twats!
they don’t deserve those beautiful boys at all! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Favourite Saturday thing is to go to the tip??? Poor kid. What a life.

I went to the tip on Monday with 2 mattresses, that was the second time this year and I won't go again til Christmas. Not every bleeping weekend. Those boxes could of been flattened and put in the recycle bin the absolute morons

Reactions: 58
Ronnie at the tip with no shoes on. Bless ‘is ‘art.

Also, all the “gifted” crap to her friends in pink Tesco bags but not her own Tesco bag. Must be crap and not sterdy enough 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Saint Soph sitting at the head of the table with her pals it doesn’t even look fun! They look like they’ve been held hostage

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think the blurry b & W pic of the last supper is not her and her kids but it’s made up with the many faces of Soph 😆
😂 I reckon they are all blow up dolls dressed in women’s clothes to look like she has fwenddssssss 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saint Soph sitting at the head of the table with her pals it doesn’t even look fun! They look like they’ve been held hostage
Just there for the free tit, come round kids I will give you some bleach and a floppy pillow

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really? That's it. That's Ron's life. Trips to the tip. I'm currently sat in the park with my two and it's raining. But duck it, atleast they are playing nicely together..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There’s something horrible and non Covid going round that knocks you off your feet. The other half has been sweating more than Jimbob furtively filming through a door crack.
@ContentCrunch I second this, my littlest has had the most awful snot fest thing twice now and tested negative both times for the rona. I caught it too last time and felt tit.

But yes unfortunately you can get it twice… especially with the different variants.
Hope you’re feeling better really soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are they both that lazy they don’t break the boxes down and put them in their own recycling bin? I’ve never known a couple to go to the tip so much, it’s bizarre

Reactions: 52
Oh and try taking Ronnie to the park and a lovely walk with it still being nice outside ☀
Feed the ducks, take his little bike out, kick a football around a field... Let Lennie get air on his face in his pram for once. Let Henry run wild... something normal, not dragging a 2 year old to the tip, you horrible woman.

We're getting ready to go for a walk, kids will take their scooters, there's a little park so no doubt they'll play in that for half hour or so, then home for dinner or i might pack some crisps, sandwiches, drinks and have them sat on a bench yet with getting the last of the nice weather 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Another sensational @Bunnykins recap!

Also…do they not have bins? Or is it beneath them to put the tat boxes out with the pleb collection? I mean, how many trips do they make to the dump a week???

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Any tip I’ve ever been to you’re not allowed to let your children out of the car….

And with NO SHOES bleeping hell. duck knows what he could step on.
82BCDF08-8B1B-40C9-AA39-E124D872FCCB.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.