Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Inch puts music over Ron to hide the fact he doesn't speak. Can't believe that's the best they can come up with for the poor little boy, a morning at the tip 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I really think they’re socks…
No they are shoes, I remember her showing them on her stories. They are like a thick sock dipped in latex.
At a tip he a) should be in his car seat but b) if out of the car should have some better shoes on.

I'm so glad Jamie is having "a nice early start" at 10.30 in the morning. Some of us have been at work since 8 o'clock. Dick head!
How is 10:30 an early start with two kids! I’ve been up since 6am with my 6 month old. Completely baffling

Reactions: 23
The shoe/socks things are first walkers - they have a bendy sole to help the child go from crawling-walking. He's a confident walker so shouldn't be using them now. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I really think they’re socks…
They’re shoes/wellies, we’ve seen them before. Loads of her cult ‘asked’ where they were from. I seriously can’t believe he’s taken him to the dump. Could pick up the glass that’s usually on the floor, could get his fingers trapped or runs off and gets hit by a recycling truck because you’re too busy on your phone. bleeping dimwit.

Reactions: 21
They look like socks with a different colour heel and toe to the rest. I think they wrinkle under his foot when he stretches up. I can’t be sure though.

There’s a bloody great sign saying to flatten them at the top of the steps, Inch is clearly illiterate.
Anyone have Twitter as maldon council tip have an account🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
Jamie suddenly arose like a beast in his lair
This has sent me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I can just see Ron and Len trying to remember if she really had nostrils or not.
😂😂😂 👃👀👀👀👀

Morning!
Fab recap as always, laughed out loud and coughed me rocks up.
Think I’ve got the ‘vid again… can you get covid twice? I’m asking for me.
Hope you feel better soon, tit loads of water and rest. And yes unfortunately, very much possible to catch twice. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
See Ron is helping at the tip - where we live there are tons of signs saying no kids outside cars etc I don’t even let my 13 year old help 🤣

Obviously the rules don’t apply to them 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 27
See Ron is helping at the tip - where we live there are tons of signs saying no kids outside cars etc I don’t even let my 13 year old help 🤣

Obviously the rules don’t apply to them 🤪
Same applies to Maldon council, they need reporting 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Even without the rules, its obvious that you dont let kids out the car in a tip. bleeping melts, the pair od them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Even without the rules, its obvious that you dont let kids out the car in a tip. bleeping melts, the pair od them
I’m sure Tessccoooo management are very impressed with them as it’s also advertising their company🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sure Tessccoooo management are very impressed with them as it’s also advertising their company🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
If anyone has Twitter and tags Tesco and Maldon council maybe those idiots will be told to stop being so sttoooopppiiiddddd😂😂😂😂

I cant find the account I have twitter
Hope that helps and tag Tesco aswell as they were advertising their company, what great brand ambassadors 😫😫😫

Attachments

Reactions: 13
‘Ron’s favourite thing to do ‘ really ! duck me I thought picking up dog poo was his favourite thing 🤣 so Ron’s favourite things are picking up dog poo, cleaning and putting rubbish in at the tip. At my tip under 16yr olds aren’t allowed out of the car But if that’s Ron’s FAVOURITE thing to do, then they must do it all the time. What a stupid pair of shoes to put on him for the tip. What morons

• Heart
Reactions: 36
‘Ron’s favourite thing to do ‘ really ! duck me I thought picking up dog poo was his favourite thing 🤣 so Ron’s favourite things are picking up dog poo, cleaning and putting rubbish in at the tip. At my tip under 16yr olds aren’t allowed out of the car But if that’s Ron’s FAVOURITE thing to do, then they must do it all the time. What a stupid pair of shoes to put on him for the tip. What morons
Same rules apply at every tip🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
If anyone has Twitter and tags Tesco and Maldon council maybe those idiots will be told to stop being so sttoooopppiiiddddd😂😂😂😂

Hope that helps and tag Tesco aswell as they were advertising their company, what great brand ambassadors 😫😫😫
@EmmaE54 please don’t do this from your usual Twitter account, it will mean that Hinch can identify you x

Reactions: 25
Taken from The Maldon council tip website😳😳😳😳 I’m thinking maybe pictures need To be sent to them🙄🙄🙄🙄
It’s bloody obvious isn’t it, for any normal people. Can’t believe he thinks it’s something worth sharing with thousands of people. He’s a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.