Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a lurker and what led me to this site was googling ‘Mrs Hinch fake’. I, like quite a few other people, got drawn in by her. It was only after the constant repetitive cleaning footage I started to doubt her. I still follow her only to see what tat she posts. This morning I am gobsmacked they’ve allowed their toddler out the car at a recycling centre!!! We have signs at ours stating that no children are allowed out the car due to moving machinery, uneven steps to containers etc. The child is on the steps with no shoes on - are they beyond stupid?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm so glad Jamie is having "a nice early start" at 10.30 in the morning. Some of us have been at work since 8 o'clock. Dick head!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Ah, blesshisart does not look to me like he is Iiving his best life at all... poor lad looks bored, fed up and empty. Who the duck takes a 2 year old to the tip? Why soo many tip trips? And how is Ron even allowed out the car? Our tip has a "children must stay in the car " policy.

Dickheads 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Brilliant recap! I laughed so loud it's a good job I'm home alone right now! 'She's a that- Tattle' had me howling! Good job @Bunnykins

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just catching up, great recap as per!
Can I just ask, did Jamie take that pic of soph and the kids with a potato??????? What the actual duck???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think they are shoes, if you look closely they have that grey toe cap. I'd bet they're some sort of flimsy rubber plimsoll type thing.
They look like socks with a different colour heel and toe to the rest. I think they wrinkle under his foot when he stretches up. I can’t be sure though.

Favourite Saturday thing is to go to the tip??? Poor kid. What a life.

I went to the tip on Monday with 2 mattresses, that was the second time this year and I won't go again til Christmas. Not every bleeping weekend. Those boxes could of been flattened and put in the recycle bin the absolute morons
There’s a bloody great sign saying to flatten them at the top of the steps, Inch is clearly illiterate.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Them two are not safe to be let out, poor kids! She’ll prob get told off and blame Ron because she’s fond of the old “Ron likes it” these days!

Reactions: 11
I'm so glad Jamie is having "a nice early start" at 10.30 in the morning. Some of us have been at work since 8 o'clock. Dick head!
Came on to say something similar, took my daughter to her swimming lesson at half 8. 10:30 is mid-morning, especially with kids!!

Reactions: 18
I have never known a tip allow kids out to walk about, it’s a bloody tip for gods sake not an arcade, it’s dangerous with moving cars and hazardous waste!!

Reactions: 35
They look like socks with a different colour heel and toe to the rest. I think they wrinkle under his foot when he stretches up. I can’t be sure though.

There’s a bloody great sign saying to flatten them at the top of the steps, Inch is clearly illiterate.
That tip needs reporting, no children are allowed out at Any tip, least of all shoeless, Inch you’re brainless 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 37
Always annoys me whenever they’re at the tip and they’re throwing cardboard boxes away and not flattening them first!!! There’s literally a sign that tells you to flatten them.
Just shows what sort of ignorant people they are.

Reactions: 43
Ronnie at the tip with no shoes on. Bless ‘is ‘art.
They're not at the tip... RonnieBlessIsArt laaaahves it soo much they reconstructed one on 'Inch Fahrm and now he's got his own little recycling centre to go along with his wheelie bin. Don't know how this happened to little old Ron guuuyyyshh.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.