Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, did she seriously delete the earlier story sending people to her grid post, only to put up another just now?

About the Hinch “bro’s” no less?

Her ghost writer must have just cried.
This woman is such a fraud. Noticed that she deleted the pic of the boys and reposted it on her stories. Can they leave the marketplace furniture alone for people who depend on it as a few of you have said on here! What the flip is she actually doing. Such a prat

Reactions: 22
Missed so much here… but why can’t you see how many people have liked the post? ‘Only mrshinchhome can see the total number of likes on this post’

Reactions: 2
what a weird thing to lie about when her own posts from 2018 show her loving a brew View attachment 738811
What a weird thing to lie about

Also I went back on the archives to see the Soph that definitely categorically absolutely hasn’t had any work done to get some funny bits for us all.
View attachment 738823
from almost 3 years ago
View attachment 738836View attachment 738837

Serious who the duck is that ?????
Gosh doesn't she look meek anxious and camera shy in that last photo? 🙄

Reactions: 9
what a weird thing to lie about when her own posts from 2018 show her loving a brew View attachment 738811
What a weird thing to lie about

Also I went back on the archives to see the Soph that definitely categorically absolutely hasn’t had any work done to get some funny bits for us all.
View attachment 738823
from almost 3 years ago
View attachment 738836View attachment 738837

Serious who the duck is that ?????
I'll keep replying with the same comment on her selfies. Deffo a bloke.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
does anyone else find it really gross that she has all ‘her’ books and magazine covers in the coffee table? Like.. really? So gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
does anyone else find it really gross that she has all ‘her’ books and magazine covers in the coffee table? Like.. really? So gross.
It's so she can refer back to all the bullshit she's written.

Although maybe she doesn't do that actually, she gets caught out ALOT.

Her next book is called 'DIY Wiv Ya Dad And Mam - How to make perfectly fine furniture fit for the bin".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not believing that story they've invented. It's more like that it's because she's spent years telling her fans that she loves them, that they're like family, that she wishes they could all meet up and that she considers them auntie's to her kids.
The comments on her grid are stalker level with these weirdos saying they love kids they've never met, that they want to hug and kiss them and that they too feel like family.
She's even had paedophile pages following her!
She's failed as a parent to safeguard her kids in the name of making money and she's reaping what she sows. I do believe that she's scared in some level, but she should be - she's encouraged this behavior! Problem is that she continues to break their privacy and dignity.
Her solution to hide away and isolating her kids isn't protecting them at all, getting them off SM and setting boundaries to strangers does that. All she's doing now is not giving them a childhood. She's got all that money and could take them anywhere at any times and give them memories that some could only dream of giving their family, but still she pimps them out for her next few quid and deny them a well rounded upbringing
I genuinely hope she reads this ⬆ and she realises just what she is actually doing however they're so blindsided by money, greed and fame I very much doubt it.
Edited. Or is it blindsighted ? 😂 I'm tired

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thread Title Suggestion

DIY wiv my Dad and Mam, ran out of content so white washing tat for the 'gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a snoop through her grid posts. There are a few older ones where likes are hidden. So she's gone through and hidden the likes on the posts that must have been low. Which actually just accentuates the fact....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.