Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a snoop through her grid posts. There are a few older ones where likes are hidden. So she's gone through and hidden the likes on the posts that must have been low. Which actually just accentuates the fact....
I think she’s getting a bit worried that she is losing it now. She’ll always have the hardcore nutters, but the moderate followers are switching off

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:
Pine pine on the wall, what the duck have I lied about now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s getting a bit worried that she is losing it now. She’ll always have the hardcore nutters, but the moderate followers are switching off
I don't think she even has 'moderate' followers anymore. The only fans she has left are head the balls type and she knows it. The only other people following her are either tired, abandoned cleaning accounts, bots and a majority that include us lot to view the car crash.

She knows her main audience IS Tattle. That is why she responds to it so much, wether she subconsciously knows it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
”but did the new beak on Jamie’s face come from Facebook marketplace?”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you kidding me? Stacey is wearing grinch’s Tesco range when grinch herself can’t be arsed to even wear it in her own house, when her all she ever wears is stinky loungewear
1B5B50CD-F2E2-4DDE-A874-6F4B22F8042D.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The only people that buy her Tesco tat are her crazed weirdo fans and little old ladies oblivious to who she is.

It will be relegated to the Pound Shop in no time. It doesn't matter though does it, I remember she appeared to enjoy the Pound Shop so much she would act like a hyperactive child that dropped a bomb of whizz in there. Gnarling and squealing like a lunatic whilst sticking narcy stickers everywhere.

It will soon be your time girl!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Are you kidding me? Stacey is wearing grinch’s Tesco range when grinch herself can’t be arsed to even wear it in her own house, when her all she ever wears is stinky loungewear View attachment 739005
She’s doing it on purpose! It’s a massive dig at Hinch not sharing Stacey’s ITS launch.

They’re trolling each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just popping in to say I unfollwed her months ago, she's not famous enough to be on TV or in newspapers so it's like she doesn't exist and its bliss to not have this fake lifestyle pushed down ur throat, ss is next cos she's becoming just as bad 🤨

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.