Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely - Stace loves to throw shade at Sopha
She’s been at it for weeks. It’s so obvious.
How many times has it been said here that Hinch hasn’t ever shared her own range, let alone Stacey’s? Stacey is def reading here!

Reactions: 12
How many times has it been said here that Hinch hasn’t ever shared her own range, let alone Stacey’s? Stacey is def reading here!
They both are Hi Guyzzssss 👋
Sopha really thinks she doesn't need to advertise her range she's so famous - I've been asking people at work / friends/ my nail lady who doesn't live in a loft if they follow her and they all looked at me blankly - none of them had even heard of her and that was across a range if ages not just women in their 40s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just thinking, there’s been not a single mention of alpacas since their anniversary getaway.

Wonder if she’s realised it would be in bad taste given the Geronimo situation, or whether actually she has been told by the alpaca people that there’s no bleeping way on earth she can have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just thinking, there’s been not a single mention of alpacas since their anniversary getaway.

Wonder if she’s realised it would be in bad taste given the Geronimo situation, or whether actually she has been told by the alpaca people that there’s no bleeping way on earth she can have one.
I think that phase has gone along with speaking Spanish thankfully
Id say she realised they are hard work and we all know she doesn't like hard work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sooooo….sat on an interview panel recently and one of the candidates had a rather well known surname. My colleague is a MASSIVE hincher (I’ve tried, believe me!) so at the end of the interview she excitingly asked if the candidate was related to our Soph and sure enough they were (on Inch’s side) however they added that this was not something they usually admit to in public, they no longer speak to “that side of the family” and if you think she is bad now, wait till you see what’s coming but didn’t elaborate.
My poor colleague was speechless as I shook their hand and showed them out the door.
I hope they got the job!!

Reactions: 9
Ugh why not take that lovely little boy on a day out (a fun age appropriate day out not the garden centre) instead of buying tat on Marketplace? The options are limitless for her with her millions, Cbeebies Land, Peppa Pig World etc. Poor Ron.
Jamie and Ronnie were spotted on Canvey Island last week. Friday in fact. Spotted in a beach cafe but there are rides and bits down there ideal for his age. They might have gone there. No Soph tho, just the 2 of them!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I still think one of you nusty little witches is Stacey, she's defo a secret hinch tattler

Jamie and Ronnie were spotted on Canvey Island last week. Friday in fact. Spotted in a beach cafe but there are rides and bits down there ideal for his age. They might have gone there. No Soph tho, just the 2 of them!
Oh I hope he went on some little rides and had a lovely tim, bless him, Inch is absolutely no better than hinch. They are both manipulative arrogant pigs but I'm so glad he actually takes Ronnie out, even if most the time it is to the shop down the road.. If he didn't he would literally be in that garden the second he's awake so he doesn't ruin her precious house until the second it's his bedtime. What a life that little boy has.

All I'll say is he'll be saved from that family one day, he's emotionally neglected and he's unsafe around his mother.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those pyjamas look such tit quality. There’s nothing special about them at all.
Exactly! Looks like they’ll lose any elasticity they have after a couple washes! Especially with the amount of fabric softer the shoppers use

She was too busy on Facebook Marketplace 🙄

Reactions: 11
They both are Hi Guyzzssss 👋
Sopha really thinks she doesn't need to advertise her range she's so famous - I've been asking people at work / friends/ my nail lady who doesn't live in a loft if they follow her and they all looked at me blankly - none of them had even heard of her and that was across a range if ages not just women in their 40s 🤣
that’s her downfall.,, she thinks she is as famous as ss etc… a lot of ss fans will be old ladies retired watching lw in the day time. Hinch has had a few appearances on lw but they are so under whelming and the majority of viewers like my nan would not even think to look at ig for her. My nan is 84 and loves loose women and watches it but hasn’t a clue who hinch is

Reactions: 13
She has a serious hang up about being out in public doesn't she.
I personally think its because she doesn't want anyone taking pictures of her as they will see her real face! Remember those awful ones at IKEA or b&ms with the greasy hair?
Being as vain as she is, she would have hated that.

I just cannot stand fake people...she brings out a book called " this is me"...yet looks duck all like her on the cover or the promo stuff in the mags😅.... fake!

Reactions: 17
Mum and daughter project pending. Has got me irrationally annoyed, my husband has recently been promoted and we are turning our smallest bedroom into an office to allow for some work space (it would be the nursery if we were able to have a baby but, career it is!!!! So the size of the room is small!) I’ve asked my mum over tomorrow to help build the flat pack desk and bookshelf (all classy before that debate starts again!) but promised her when it’s done we can go get lunch and then do the fun bit with the accessories!!!! 😊😊😊😊 I’ve added a pic so you nusty trolls don’t think I’m a hun with grey and crushed velvet 🙄 I’m planning on using some gold bits, plant pot, photo frame lamp etc. (Desk and bookshelf are dark wood) any tips welcome as quite a bold colour, not something our soph would play with 🙄
36D2521C-5CA5-4777-A6C5-2FD73C84332E.jpeg
3189FA87-052E-44B6-818B-32264012A717.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Mum and daughter project pending. Has got me irrationally annoyed, my husband has recently been promoted and we are turning our smallest bedroom into an office to allow for some work space (it would be the nursery if we were able to have a baby but, career it is!!!! So the size of the room is small!) I’ve asked my mum over tomorrow to help build the flat pack desk and bookshelf (all classy before that debate starts again!) but promised her when it’s done we can go get lunch and then do the fun bit with the accessories!!!! 😊😊😊😊 I’ve added a pic so you nusty trolls don’t think I’m a hun with grey and crushed velvet 🙄 I’m planning on using some gold bits, plant pot, photo frame lamp etc. (Desk and bookshelf are dark wood) any tips welcome as quite a bold colour, not something our soph would play with 🙄View attachment 739106View attachment 739107

Is it sad that I know this paint could well be Emerald Glade?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can you be addicted to fb Marketplace after 2 or 3 days? And then getting ya ma 'hooked'. 🙄🙄 I've never in my life known anyone to be 'addicted' to it looking for tat. I just don't get it, what's the big deal about it? They seem to be going for everything and anything. Surprised she hasn't made a name for it like she does with her 'ebayers', Facebayer or Marketbayer.
More like bleeping-useless-tat-buyinger.

Screenshot_20210901-002907_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mum and daughter project pending. Has got me irrationally annoyed, my husband has recently been promoted and we are turning our smallest bedroom into an office to allow for some work space (it would be the nursery if we were able to have a baby but, career it is!!!! So the size of the room is small!) I’ve asked my mum over tomorrow to help build the flat pack desk and bookshelf (all classy before that debate starts again!) but promised her when it’s done we can go get lunch and then do the fun bit with the accessories!!!! 😊😊😊😊 I’ve added a pic so you nusty trolls don’t think I’m a hun with grey and crushed velvet 🙄 I’m planning on using some gold bits, plant pot, photo frame lamp etc. (Desk and bookshelf are dark wood) any tips welcome as quite a bold colour, not something our soph would play with 🙄View attachment 739106View attachment 739107
Love that colour!

I think I’d put something on that wall to lighten it up a little, I would suggest a mirror to reflect the light but I think Hinch has bought them all 😂

What about a big picture, something calming.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet when she’ll move she’ll come up with bullshit like, “it become really stressful living on our house, we have had car parked with papps taking the pictures, it was unfair to our lovely neighbours which we’ll miss so much, we feared for our boys safety, it got to the point where I couldn’t take Ron for walk in the park so I bought him his own”
And all that rubbish but I bet my right arm they’ll come up with something like that.

Reactions: 20
Love that colour!

Reactions: 3
I know I’m very Moss to the party with this one but I’ve just seen Bathboards blocked me tafter I messaged them over a week ago to say it was totally inappropriate for them to share *that* photo of Ronnie. It must have been within the last couple of days. A WHOLE WEEK LATER! How unprofessional, has she really got them THAT under the thumb?!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.