Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be very interesting to see how Jamie in particular would react if Ronnie or Lonnie grew up to have no interest in football, be gentle quiet people, or perhaps gay. I suspect he would not be the most tolerant and supportive father.
If he thought he could make a few quid he'd sell his granny - the pair of them have no scruples, it would keep them in the limelight if he was gay!
How can you be addicted to fb Marketplace after 2 or 3 days? And then getting ya ma 'hooked'. 🙄🙄 I've never in my life known anyone to be 'addicted' to it looking for tat. I just don't get it, what's the big deal about it? They seem to be going for everything and anything. Surprised she hasn't made a name for it like she does with her 'ebayers', Facebayer or Marketbayer.
More like bleeping-useless-tat-buyinger.

View attachment 739123
She has the attention span of a plankton.

Reactions: 9
How can you be addicted to fb Marketplace after 2 or 3 days? And then getting ya ma 'hooked'. 🙄🙄 I've never in my life known anyone to be 'addicted' to it looking for tat. I just don't get it, what's the big deal about it? They seem to be going for everything and anything. Surprised she hasn't made a name for it like she does with her 'ebayers', Facebayer or Marketbayer.
More like bleeping-useless-tat-buyinger.

View attachment 739123
There was also the weekly ‘Hinch Hauls’ with the obsessive purchasing of online tit from anywhere that sold anything, and listening to the shrill of excitement over the ‘random aisle’.
It’s the ‘middle aisle’, hun 🥴
She’s the most wasteful human to walk the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooop Tattle has been mentioned on the fb group ‘Extreme Couponing & Bargains’ after the Tesco discount flog was posted - wonder how many new members and lurkers will appear 👀

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210901-015212_Instagram.jpg

Just catching up on here and on her post... you would think she would know how to use quotation marks (" " these things sopha) especially when using some one else's words plucked straight from Google! Or even more so now that you are a top selling author!!!
Also just seen she's edited it, well no good enough pet!!

Honestly once over this wouldn't of bothered me but uni has me wanting to harvard reference bloody everything!!! Life.T et Al, 2021 😉🤣

God her comment section is 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢.
How can they not see 1. Its all fake! Doesn't want them to grown but has one "potty trained" when we know he's not and another sat in a seat that's too advanced for his age. 2. That quote isn't her own! 3. Where was all this love yesterday and day before when she was pissing around shabbying tit up!! Hasn't got time for routines or to piss (so she says but) but has 2 full days to piss around painting. Wey give over man!!!! All so she can have sheep blowing smoke up her hoop to make her feel good about herself!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Ashley Cain launched his new charity yesterday. Did Hinch share it? 🤔 I’m guessing not. Same as all the other instahuns who jumped on the bandwagon. They all just piss me off 😡

Reactions: 39
I totally agree with many others in that she’s trying to move away from cleaning. She’s putting the feelers out for different routes to see what one the sheep will respond to better aka what one will earn them the most. So far she’s tried:
Beauty - FAILED
Cooking - FAILED
Mummy blogger - FAILED
Move to the country/farm - pending
And now all this up-cycling shite.

It really is concerning how she has these obsessions every now and then, goes OTT with it and never mentions it again. Ever.
This! I find it baffling that she is so intent on moving away from cleaning when that is what made her popular in the first place. She’s spent the last few years telling her followers that she’s obsessed with cleaning and it helps her anxiety etc but now all of a sudden she’s posting photos showing her tend mess 🤷‍♀️ Also, I’m assuming she no longer works with P&G as she’s not recorded anything with their products since coming back has she?

Reactions: 15
I hope they got the job! 😂😂
Sooooo….sat on an interview panel recently and one of the candidates had a rather well known surname. My colleague is a MASSIVE hincher (I’ve tried, believe me!) so at the end of the interview she excitingly asked if the candidate was related to our Soph and sure enough they were (on Inch’s side) however they added that this was not something they usually admit to in public, they no longer speak to “that side of the family” and if you think she is bad now, wait till you see what’s coming but didn’t elaborate.
My poor colleague was speechless as I shook their hand and showed them out the door.
Could that person have been jimbobs ex wife😉?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mum and daughter project pending. Has got me irrationally annoyed, my husband has recently been promoted and we are turning our smallest bedroom into an office to allow for some work space (it would be the nursery if we were able to have a baby but, career it is!!!! So the size of the room is small!) I’ve asked my mum over tomorrow to help build the flat pack desk and bookshelf (all classy before that debate starts again!) but promised her when it’s done we can go get lunch and then do the fun bit with the accessories!!!! 😊😊😊😊 I’ve added a pic so you nusty trolls don’t think I’m a hun with grey and crushed velvet 🙄 I’m planning on using some gold bits, plant pot, photo frame lamp etc. (Desk and bookshelf are dark wood) any tips welcome as quite a bold colour, not something our soph would play with 🙄View attachment 739106View attachment 739107
Love that colour!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Are 'influencers' getting paid to ad fb marketplace? Haven't seen anything myself, but a few of you guys have been saying.
Maybe she wasn't asked to advertise, got irrationally pissed off and panicy as her money is dwindling and contracts ending, so is showing them what she can do.🙄 to try and get them to enlist her as a paid advertiser.?
an audition as such? Like joeys, mmmm, noodle soup, I mean soup, I mean noodle soup!

That, or she is trying to pull the alpaca wool over the sheep's eyes and is just being a duck face and not declaring #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you kidding me? Stacey is wearing grinch’s Tesco range when grinch herself can’t be arsed to even wear it in her own house, when her all she ever wears is stinky loungewear View attachment 739005
I wish SS would learn some pregnancy anatomy and stop saying that the baby is ‘in her vagina’. If it was she’d be about to give birth! It’s in her pelvis FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There was also the weekly ‘Hinch Hauls’ with the obsessive purchasing of online tit from anywhere that sold anything, and listening to the shrill of excitement over the ‘random aisle’.
It’s the ‘middle aisle’, hun 🥴
She’s the most wasteful human to walk the planet.
Correction, it's the aisle of shite😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a nosey at her hashtag to help get other accounts noticed. Originally I thought they were all posts of castle greyskull, but no, all the huns have gone to town on grey, white, silver etc etc. It’s like some bizarre twilight zone, they’re all exact clones. Have people become completely devoid of thought? Pictures of zoflora and cleaning stuff, what the actual f*ck has happened to people, do they have no life? Can they not grasp that Grinch has done it to death and it’s not going to happen, it’s a saturated (in chemicals) market

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it’s hilarious how she’s declared today a “Hinch express” day like the instahuns can’t use the hashtag any other day, not without her explicit consent 😂 Also, if she really wanted to help them why not share their page to her story? That would do far more for them than some hashtag, it would also be far more entertaining than watching her hold some sandpaper in a pincer grip and guffaw at herself for hours on end…🥱

• Haha
Mrs hinch doing a hinchexpress 🙈🙈 cos she's losing followers by the shittttttt load. Acting as if its to help others. Help herself more likely hunzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So “Have a good day everyone” means she’s done for the day? 🤔

Bloody exhausting this Insta lark eh? 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.