Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just spent a happy 10 mins reading the comments on a trashy online mag who shared an article about the 'amazing!' hack Hunch shared about her tumble dryer lint collection.

The comments are to die for...especially loving the fourth one down....does he mean what I think he means?! 😶😳🤣

Majority of comments were people mocking the so called hack, others saying they'd gone off her and a token tiny sprinkle of 'oh just #bekond everyone' from the die hard ones.

Seriously..could you be arsed if this is the reaction you got any time someone printed a story about you? I'd have given up years ago.

*Edited to attach screenshot!
Love number 1! 😂😂

Hey Soph, I’m sure you would not use a filter on your sons, so get them down to the doctors stat - they both look jaundiced!

Oh, and if you are looking for an excuse to edit your post later to bump it up on people’s feeds again, you’ve only got one quote mark on that plagiarised quote. ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has significant mental health issues if you ask me or she’s on the ASD/ADHD pathway or she could just be an attention seeking bleep who’s desperate to stay relevant. They reek of new money flashy bastards.

On reflection it’s the latter, apologies for the MH and ADHD/ASD reference.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t for a second believe they eat the muck she shows apart from frozen burgers which were last years trends. She used to video all of Ron’s awful meals and had a cupboard or ellas kitchen pouches and on his birthday board his favourite foods listed were ones we’ve never seen Instagram is just this weird make believe she’s created she thinks she’s cute but comes across mentally insane

Reactions: 12
Wait, did she seriously delete the earlier story sending people to her grid post, only to put up another just now?

About the Hinch “bro’s” no less?

Her ghost writer must have just cried.

Reactions: 19
All of the thing's they say we're Jealous of, there is only the one thing....having a cuppa with her mam. Nothing else not her millions or what they can buy her! She's waiting precious time as a mam putting everything before her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Soph would love it though wouldn’t she, she’d go all cliche “I have someone to go shopping with now”
Let’s hope they are fond of overpriced naff tracksuits

Nice of her to stop for a non-existent cuppa when she takes Ronnie home to her mum at the end of his set. I’m sure she would rather drop and run

• Haha
Guys this is just bullshit isn’t it??
They’ve got a new house, but she needs a relatable niche to keep her hinchers interested. She’s so sneeky! This is all for headlines and engagement! Bloody inch acting surprised as if he wasnt involved in the planning!
She said the other day that he was out working on projects, I’d bet that was new house projects, she’s like one of those people who puts on Facebook that something amazing is happening and when people ask what, she says D M me babes 😂 the worse kind

Reactions: 14
Gone to her mams for a cuppa before bed? Why? You see her everyday. She needs a life that lass

Reactions: 36
Thread title suggestion:

“mirror mirror on the wall, none left on Facebook, hinch bought them all”

• Haha
Reactions: 72
What’s with the hot drinks? She doesn’t like them she said. Lying duck.
what a weird thing to lie about when her own posts from 2018 show her loving a brew
475A5E02-5EA2-40BC-B8DB-C41B6F536CE1.png

What a weird thing to lie about

Also I went back on the archives to see the Soph that definitely categorically absolutely hasn’t had any work done to get some funny bits for us all.
E76CB783-C43A-4BAF-A781-DE19DB707E03.jpeg

from almost 3 years ago
F760CA5D-D2B5-4EE6-9F85-1246E2F06C30.jpeg
122244DB-4F8E-46DF-A3B6-2A3351B8AB16.jpeg

Serious who the duck is that ?????

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Wasn’t this the post she put up on different occasions. One said morning, one said evening, one might’ve been hot chocolate!! Fake as anything!!
Like that jug she had! One day it had soup in, the next it had porridge in 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.