Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably what they’re growing in Ron’s ‘veg patch’
Keith the leaf my ass, keitha the reefer
Explains Jamie’s expanding waistline ..All them midnight munchies. Probs got a mini fridge in the garage with beers and snacks😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Grinch, you keep buying those bots because I just keep reporting them.... you will soon run out of money..... bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion. “Sitting on the garage floor, can someone please just show her the door.”

Reactions: 12
It would be very interesting to see how Jamie in particular would react if Ronnie or Lonnie grew up to have no interest in football, be gentle quiet people, or perhaps gay. I suspect he would not be the most tolerant and supportive father.
Soph would love it though wouldn’t she, she’d go all cliche “I have someone to go shopping with now”

Reactions: 3
Usure if it's Princess Soph or a crazed army member, but her Tiktok account only has 433 followers

Reactions: 1
"just because it's prime engagement time"

I also presume she turns the likes off until they're at an amount she deems "acceptable"
She's such a dumbarse!!! It just highlights the fact that she has a low number of likes if she's keeping it hidden after 3 hours 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 738678
She can’t even plagiarise correctly. Note the quotation marks at the end of the quote, but not at the beginning. She’s such a bleeping idiot 🥱 my 12 year old niece could do better than this, and she’s not a ‘PUbLishED AufFor’
That’s what happens when you copy and paste, because you have the attention span of a goldfish, and can’t plagiarise type it out yourself. Forgetting to delete the end quotation mark - whoopsie!

Reactions: 10
There is absolutely no way she hasn’t been paid to promote Facebook Marketplace.

I’m off to report the witch to the ASA. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s got Big Freda in on it now as well!

Also: “popped down for a cuppa” of what?

Expressed breast milk?

SHE DOESN'T EVEN DRINK TEA!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.