Mrs Hinch #423 Mirror mirror painted white, Hinch’s content is increasingly sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie and Ronnie were spotted on Canvey Island last week. Friday in fact. Spotted in a beach cafe but there are rides and bits down there ideal for his age. They might have gone there. No Soph tho, just the 2 of them!
This is it I’m not a huge fan of Jamie but at least he takes Ron out and does stuff with him they never seem to go as a family it’s bizarre xx

Reactions: 8
View attachment 739276
CC73367B-18B0-4657-859A-358F3F1C2411.jpeg

Hinchy’s world is crashing down, crashing down, crashing down. Hinchy’s world is crashing down, I just laaavvv itttt🎶

222 views with over 4m bots followers😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
New Fred for a new day guyssshhh!
We got this!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think you wanna start hanging up your Boots Hinchy. This is what happens when you buy too many Bots. Other accounts are just fine love.
It's so blatant. She's not doing this for the good of anyone else, it screams of desperation.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210901-074548_Instagram.jpg
doesn't help that PRICKS like YOU DONT bleeping TAG SAID SMALL BUSINESSES in posts! Try practising what you preach!!!

I wish sheep would wake tge duck up and see engagement is low and this the of tit will have them all swooping to page! Also guess they had credit card out to buy followers and what a perfect way to hide the fact then doing some tit like this!!!

She is such a knobhead!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's so blatant. She's not doing this for the good of anyone else, it screams of desperation.
Thing is she just isn't popular at all right now. She is irrelevant. For TV appearances, Lyndsey queen of clean seems to be the favourite cleaner. She never was a cleaner anyway. Absolutely anyone can move into a new build and keep it clean even with the bare minimals.

When I look at especially her older IG posts. Her house don't even look all that, it just looks like a cheap new build filled up with cheap B and M furniture. I can even tell you her house doesn't even looked like it smelt pleasant. The original shaggy rag that used to be in the old living rooms, genuinely looks filthy, GREASY as duck. Looks like it reaks to high duck of Jamie's sweaty feet and Lardsomes farts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.