Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back to catch up been dealing with bleeping photo collectors all night. (Cat breeder) don’t waste my time they costs that much cos they cost me that much ya chumps! Anyway… back to it 😬

Reactions: 3
Sorry Mr Hinch, but until I see a photo of Ron's tit on the hallway floor with Hennerz footprints in.... it didn't happen

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We all know she doesn’t clean anything so there’s no need to keep on 🙄
What are they up to though? It’s a total rebrand on the way. They’re going to die on their arses...
B57C0684-B79E-4A82-840E-6B4AD7735A6B.jpeg
27E86BCF-DAB6-4C67-BFB1-FB90279F5E25.jpeg
FCF2F5BD-F5BB-4C65-81DC-EFE3ECEECBD2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Here they go again...

The first picture is bleeping LAUGHABLE....
Thats not mess. And that house is not lived in. That's not a house a 2 year old lives in happily. 4 toys, 1 tablet and a few bits on the table. I can't believe they think that's mess.. Proves her child doesn't play or isn't allowed to play I should say.
My house is spotless on a morning (for the first 5 minutes after my kids have walked downstairs) and spotless come 730 when they're in bed on a night but inbetween I'm falling over toys because my children actually play.

The only mess i truly believe is the kitchen cos she's a thick bleep who uses 10 plates to cut stuff up on then loads of individual little bowls for all her tit instead of just putting them on one big plate. But takeaway boxes and bags make kitchen sides look alot messier than usual aswell.

What are they actually trying to achieve?

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Here they go again...

The first picture is bleeping LAUGHABLE....
Thats not mess. And that house is not lived in. That's not a house a 2 year old lives in happily. 4 toys, 1 tablet and a few bits on the table. I can't believe they think that's mess.. Proves her child doesn't play or isn't allowed to play I should say.
My house is spotless on a morning (for the first 5 minutes after my kids have walked downstairs) and spotless come 730 when they're in bed on a night but inbetween I'm falling over toys because my children actually play.

The only mess i truly believe is the kitchen cos she's a thick bleep who uses 10 plates to cut stuff up on then loads of individual little bowls for all her tit instead of just putting them on one big plate. But takeaway boxes and bags make kitchen sides look alot messier than usual aswell.

What are they actually trying to achieve?
I like the one single toy car in the first pic. duck the duck off as if that’s not staged.

Reactions: 36
I’m sorry but we’ve never assumed the hinch house is “too clean” we know full well she doesn’t clean. She wipes already clean surfaces. We know the cleaning is for show only.
Mostly their mess is shoes left lying around. Is it so hard to leave shoes by the door? Some interesting spots though.
do you think that’s a pack of blank cds on the dining table?
The gift bag is interesting. I reckon a present for abi - back to school themed?
That’s a lot of take away food for 2 adults.

Reactions: 51
Another night… another take away. Like we get it, she can’t cook for tit and she’s got a baby and a toddler, so I get that sometimes you just can’t be arsed.
But would it kill inch to have a go at cooking something? It’s not like miss jus rol sets the bar high with her “creations”. Like come on Jaymay, just have a little stab, tend like your a normal man supporting his partner. Not like you’re at work all day is it (sorry, between “projects” at the moment I assume 😬😬🤡

Reactions: 34
Oh ffs. Things have slipped big time and Sopha is not loving it. Why doesn’t he bleeping grab a scrub daddy and sort it art 🧺 she’s given up, it’s hard going from 1 to 2 it really is. But decide love what your gonna do about it, what’s up with him help a lass out. She’s got appearances to keep up and I can’t help but think it’s mortifying for her… yet here I am.

edit for spelling

Reactions: 11
More amateur dramatics staging. And an ad for the scrub fathers in the kitchen not declaring ad!!

Reactions: 26
also the house is never lived in!!! Where’s the pen on the wall, where’s the contents of the cupboard on the floor and baby? Where’s piss and tit on the floor? No one and I mean NO ONE relates to wiping a nappy on their face let alone throwing a few takeaway boxes on the counter that she clearly throws away, Ron is NEVER allowed to roam free, look how many chinzy China and photos are lying about, I’m basically living in a bare home cause of my kids but I wouldn’t change it for the world. Get a grip hinch and inch you ain’t fooling no one

Reactions: 29
I like the one single toy car in the first pic. duck the duck off as if that’s not staged.
Any normal household watching that will see it’s staged, what a joke 😂 keep digging that hole hinch, I just lavvv it 😊

ETA - I don’t believe that he even posted it. Yet again that’s her words, she’s said exactly all that on her own stories many a time

Also I can’t wait to see what they’re gonna do with Ronnie when the weathers bad.
It’s like she can’t take all his mess so they’ve just moved it all into the garden.

I feel really bad for that kid. He’s got potential but sadly the wrong parents, not even parents but the whole family!
How can all of them sit back and watch the way he’s being treated and think it’s ok.

I believe that’s the real reason you never see her friends on stories, they don’t want to be associated with it all. They’re still pricks for not being real with her about Ron though. Someone needs to, quickly too

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
So much STAGED FAKE mess!! 🙄🙄
The desperation to prove that they are just your average, everyday family is soooo bloody funny and cringy 🤣🤣🤣
It's been a tit show of a week back for Mrs Hinch - with new threads popping up every other day 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I take it she doesn’t want to “clean” any more? She wants freebies that are more expensive than some bleach so she needs to rebrand herself in to an interiors account for the big move.

Reactions: 34
So much STAGED FAKE mess!! 🙄🙄
The desperation to prove that they are just your average, everyday family is soooo bloody funny and cringy 🤣🤣🤣
It's been a tit show of a week back for Mrs Hinch - with new threads popping up every other day 🤪🤪🤪
and new members!

Reactions: 20
I’ll believe that house is lived in when we actually see that stuff being used not just staged for effect 🙄 Otherwise Inch, newsflash, we all have stuff lying around by the end of the day particularly with small children, and part of the routine is to tidy it away. Leaving the milk on the side is just plain lazy though 😂

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.