Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, but that is not a house a toddler lives in. For a starter all of the fish are still in that fishing game. I’ve got so many toys where one or two bits are missing but I’ll find them all eventually when I dare look under the sofa or empty out the dolls pram etc. I found the remote for the tv in the ball pit earlier which also led to me finding the drink I couldn’t find but knew I’d given my little one on Wednesday.
You can’t stage toddlers, Soph. No matter how hard you try.
I’m cringing so hard for them, I really am. One things for sure, cleaning is over isn’t it? I wonder where the money will come from now?!?

Reactions: 52
Wouldn’t it be lovely to see Ronnie actually playing with his toys. Engrossed in play. Making up little stories with his cars etc….

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Interesting… there’s definitely a reason for all of this ‘we’re actually untidy!’ Crap!
they’ve lived the cleaning brand for years- she’s ‘famous’ from cleaning tips and shining her sink, her books are about cleaning … so what are you saying?? That’s not true??🙄🙄🙄
They are ridiculous and unbelievably fake!!

Reactions: 36
I’m sorry, but that is not a house a toddler lives in. For a starter all of the fish are still in that fishing game. I’ve got so many toys where one or two bits are missing but I’ll find them all eventually when I dare look under the sofa or empty out the dolls pram etc. I found the remote for the tv in the ball pit earlier which also led to me finding the drink I couldn’t find but knew I’d given my little one on Wednesday.
You can’t stage toddlers, Soph. No matter how hard you try.
I’m cringing so hard for them, I really am. One things for sure, cleaning is over isn’t it? I wonder where the money will come from now?!?
Oh deary me that fishing game just being "left" like that!!!🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Plus Mr Hinch if you’re married to Mrs Hinch why is the house such a mess? not like you’re out at work and she’s home all day with a toddler and a baby now is it🤷🏻‍♀️ Tidy up you lazy git🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 38
Funny how none of those DMs say “Your house is generic and lacks originality, it is devoid of personality and colour. When you look at your wife’s old grid photos you think the photos were taken in black and white. Your wife puts a filter on everything because she hates the grey cell she created for her brand as much as we do”

• Haha
Reactions: 52
is it possible for a child to be completely non verbal at 2 and not have autism? My brother had speech therapy as he didn’t say much but he wasn’t completely non verbal. I’m not very clued up about these things
absolutely, my friends little girl didn’t speak till 3. In her case she did have one speech therapy session and she started speaking soon after. She has no learning difficulties, she’s 10 now and very very chatty 🤪

Reactions: 11
I don't have any toddlers but I work with them. They can turn a tidy room into one that looks like a bomb has gone off in minutes 😂 so yeah, I think it looks staged too.

Reactions: 25
5 different pairs of shoes that ‘happen ‘ to be lying around in the first two photos ?? hhmmmm 🤥😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen this in the Jac jossa thread… I bet the Begay hunches do things like this! They don’t have ridiculous garden parties like the jossa s ( as far as we know!) but I bet the do it for other things!! Makes me sick! Love the way this company responded! 🤣
View attachment 733103
The nerve after the year this business owner will potentially have had….

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
If that’s all that I had to clean up at the end of the day I would be a very happy lady!
I find it cringe that he feels the need to prove their house is “lived in”

Reactions: 21
Why are there games suitable for over 3’s and 4’s lying around?

My understanding is that small parts are dangerous for toddlers. And if Ron has time to tit in the hall he has time to swallow one of these small parts.

ok when you have older kids it’s hard to ensure these older age games stay out of toddlers hands, but that’s not the case here.
522FB12E-0327-4DDA-9ADC-BCFB9E63CC6B.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Why are they all of a sudden pushing the "we're actually disgusting slobs" angle? I've got a toddler and my husband and I both work full time. We don't have 24/7 help on hand and don't have a cleaner. And we still manage to do stuff like clean the bleeping kitchen at the end of the day.

Jamie get off tattle. We know you snoop here. It could not be more obvious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
You know what guys, today I’ve spent at my local islamic centre giving donations for the people who have come to Scunthorpe from Afghanistan, who literally have come to a strange country to re start their lives, now this isn’t for credit or praise because let’s be honest I’m a proper bleep in real life but I have a heart and after seeing that washed up x factor reject Jake Beggy bleep quickenden get gifted over a grands worth of outside furniture and this scum bag sat playing on the MH issue i feel like my head is going to explode, they have no bleeping idea and it knocks me sick 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.