Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are there games suitable for over 3’s and 4’s lying around?

My understanding is that small parts are dangerous for toddlers. And if Ron has time to tit in the hall he has time to swallow one of these small parts.

ok when you have older kids it’s hard to ensure these older age games stay out of toddlers hands, but that’s not the case here.View attachment 733252
The most untidy thing in this photo is all the unnecessary crap on the dining table!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Why are there games suitable for over 3’s and 4’s lying around?

My understanding is that small parts are dangerous for toddlers. And if Ron has time to tit in the hall he has time to swallow one of these small parts.

ok when you have older kids it’s hard to ensure these older age games stay out of toddlers hands, but that’s not the case here.View attachment 733252
Correct me if I am wrong but I think it’s because they are a colossal pair of dickheads who don’t give a monkeys toss about child safety or age appropriate anything

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why are all the plates on the table? Their dining area is so accessible (it’s not in a separate area) so why not have their social meal -their takeaway) on the the table? Why are all the plates not smashed from Rondonbehindthegoal smashing them on the floor?

Why’s their mirror so dirty and streaky
It used to be in Inch’s garage

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely the toys would be scattered around the living room where he can be supervised because we all know that’s where she sits all day long! I have a 4 month old so this will sound a really stupid question but do people really give 2 year olds tablets to play on?

Reactions: 11
Also where’s the footage of Ronaldinho playing with these toys rather than you just getting them out to show us?

Reactions: 19
nothing they show and do makes sense 😂 ever!
They contradict themselves time and time again.

Reactions: 22
nothing they show and do makes sense 😂 ever!
They contradict themselves time and time again.
They’re just brainless. They must hate being scrutinised on Tattle because I swear the Hinchers will love this kind of thing without even questioning it.

Reactions: 11
They both seem really manic at the moment, clearly rattled by tattle!

First off, no one thinks your home is spotless Jaymeee, we've all seen your wife silicone over mould in your shower and watched you kick a sodden nappy down the stairs til it burst

Secondly, stop kidding yourselves that it's homely and lived in and we can assure you its definitely not fun for your poor children.

Also, get that "oh so carefully yet precariously balanced "milk back in the fridge you useless pair of pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hang on a flipping minute

your wife has made her name from being super obsessed with cleaning and allegedly can’t relax unless everything has been cleaned away

and now there are staged photos and we are supposed to believe overnight you’ve become Wayne and Waynetta of Maldon 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
This is the first time I'm seeing those toys in that house. I've never seen Ronnie play with these in her videos or photos.

Reactions: 18
Who remembers the barker and stone house table she was gifted that Freda tried flogging on a selling site....greedy bastards.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
We all know she doesn’t clean anything so there’s no need to keep on 🙄
What are they up to though? It’s a total rebrand on the way. They’re going to die on their arses...
View attachment 733184View attachment 733185View attachment 733186
It’s weird as I still follow a couple of other cleaning instas and they’ve also been doing “insta reality” photos. Oh look washing on the bed, bra on the side, that sort of crap. Now they’re actually proper cleaners not ‘tend. Is she copying them? Cos these photos are so set up it’s laughable. She’s also up to something. She doesn’t have an original bone in her ‘tend body

Reactions: 17
Surely the toys would be scattered around the living room where he can be supervised because we all know that’s where she sits all day long! I have a 4 month old so this will sound a really stupid question but do people really give 2 year olds tablets to play on?
Lazy bad parents do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.