Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she honestly just say "I sent Jamie to pick it up"? Why couldn't she get up off her arse and pick it up herself? He is actually just like the hired help now isn't he? Do the driving, look after the kids, go to the supermarket with the list I've written, shine the sink, take Ronnie out, tend like you're secretly filming me. What a bizarre relationship they have. If that is #couplegoals then they can keep it. I will stick with the relationship I have theank you, where we treat each other as equals and with respect.
The sofa won’t fit in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I sold my daughters old cot bed on facebay and a couple came to collect it, she’d already knocked me down on price via messenger prior to collection and turned up and she didn’t have enough money on her, her husband was livid with her and embarrassed in equal measures, I told her it’s fine I’ll take what she has on her, he sat in the car red faced and sulking. I can’t believe Jamie did today’s mirror collection without similar reactions to my buyers that day! Also why can’t her and Jamie sand the mirror, she’s happy to rub everything else in that house with clofs and abrasive products I’m pretty sure they can manage some sanding.
I can believe it, he was expecting it to be #gifted when the seller recognised him as a global superstar and celebrity!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally off topic but whenever I read ‘tend’ I read it as in ‘friend’ from inbetweeners 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now she loves country house restoration...never mentioned it before buying her new bleeping house in the country.. .remember them driving around during lockdown looking at houses. She's a calculated bleep and I don't like that word but she is one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just had a quick look at the pictures she first uploaded to the gram.

It's very obvious by those hashtags what kind of account she wanted to be famous for
duck me, those hashtags. Most of my family have new builds, all perfectly fine but theyd be the first to admit they aren't beautiful houses. Fancies herself doesn't she.

Reactions: 8
New Fred guysshhh

Bring a tin of watered down paint and Hinch will provide the knob...
Atv 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.