Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #422 - Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Winning thread title by @Pollyanna263 🥳
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh 👍)

Wednesday night and Hinch was in her 15 year old chav mode again. After a tough day throwing flour all over her car she felt she needed to escape and called “Best mate”Trace down from the loft to be her ride to Maccy D’s carpark to eat a McFlurry and chat about which fittie from sixth form they both want to snog at the school disco on Friday.
She had seemingly forgotten her three month old baby and toddler again in order to have an attention seeking crisis, I’m sure that “Best bubs” Stacey’s new launch for In The Style being that evening had absolutely nothing to do with it...Soph jealous? Never!

She showed us a photo from ten years ago when she was 22 and was laughing at her eyebrows..they look better than the drag queen sticker ones you’ve got now babes...

34802312-F3AB-4AB0-A003-2A710DEBF824.jpeg

Back home we were treated to a HILARIOUS tale of her trying to buy a “vintage ladder” off Facebook marketplace and being told to duck off by the seller...he’s definitely a Tattler.

2FD555AC-D806-4F31-B2DC-30FEABE3A6B4.jpeg

The reason for the vintage ladder obsession became apparent on Thursday night when Stacey posted photos from her new bathroom revealing her new ladder shelf...

She also claims she’s not killed Orla yet and that she’s not gone to the tree people...compare and contrast below.

DA4CDA11-582E-4027-9293-0CDDEC911476.jpeg

Thursday started with more ads for the Teshhhco tat range. and Soph fort she’d talk us froo the new stock. There are wooden candlesticks in two barely discernible shades of silver and white which she claims are huge sellers but which have been spotted with reduced to clear stickers...
a plastic eucalyptus plant, which isn’t a eucalyptus, a warta hisinf tray and placemats, ribbed candles and a tacky mug with Hinch written all over it ideal for those mugshot dinner parties. She claims she wants to keep it as low cost as possible as she knows what it’s like to move in to a new home and be on a budget...big fat gypsy weddings, helicopter engagements, and multiple expensive foreign holidays don’t come to those who spend more than fiver on a mug eh Soph?

She then posted a host of sycophantic sheep slobberings and claimed that she was always a home account and just fell into cleaning. Clearly still trying to move into the lifestyle genre in time for the Hinch Farm reveal. It’s almost like she wants to be gifted something better than a bottle of Flash for the new house.

She had a visit from family including the cling on niece and her cousin with a new baby in tow. Still trying to go down the relatable mum route she decided to treat us to photos of her house looking messy after the visit which she claims meant a good time has been had. Not sure how much fun her guests had by tipping Ronnie’s cars on to the floor in his room and setting up a clothes rail in there with the washing on but there ya go. The left overs from the gathering also looked like a teenagers sleepover.

Following the “party” she actually decided to clean her kitchen this was an advert for her to use her own Hinched Flash Spray of course. She had the tiniest disclaimer that she’s a brand partner but didn’t call it an ad. Oh Nigel...

Just when we thought she’d killed him with salmonella poisoning Jamie popped up on his stories to round the evening off with a comedy interlude to tell us that whilst playing a board game (yes they’re still doing that) Soph had accidentally said buffoon instead of baboon. Wonder what made her think of that eh Jamie?

9FEB4F91-98DD-4EFD-BFEC-6EC3713EC42F.jpeg

The wonderful parenting continued with Sophie posting a video of her giggling maniacally at Len and accusing him of “fake crying” no bubs, that’s what you do in the dog bed and Jamie posting a video of Ronnie trapped inside a goalpost prison which he claimed Ron had made himself. He didn’t, but I think we can guess where they keep him to record their videos now.

4C80ECE7-A482-41C1-8BAD-5D5C8CAF69C4.jpeg

And with that there’s just time to check and see how Jamie’s big new project is going... well he appears to have given up his tend job now, it lasted one day, and he’s back to floating round Soph like a fly round tit.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 159
I just looked back at some of her old stories/highlights whatever they're called from when Ronnie was a baby and she seemed more natural with him then. He actually smiled at her, she held him properly, she seemed happier and interested. What happened? Was it because as he got older she's realised he has has additional needs and isn't instagram perfect? Is it because she's finding him hard work because of these needs? Either way, it all seems so different and Ronnie really could do with the same love she used to give him now, especially now he's showing signs of delay. His mum should be on his side always.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
"time to check and see how Jamie’s big new project is going... well he appears to have given up his tend job now, it lasted one day, and he’s back to floating round Soph like a fly round tit"

[/QUOTE
What a week you've had @Bunnykins, 3 Freds, surprised your hands not dropped off..
Bloody brilliant you are 🏆🥇
We all love you ❤
Eta speach marks as your post didn't quote 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Re those ‘untidy‘ pics. Although I’m not an afficionado/performer/fan of hoover lines on carpets, surely if children had been playing in that room enough to make a ‘mess’ there still wouldn’t be visible hoover lines? But they’d still be there if you’d just hoovered the room then emptied the toys on to make it look as if it had been played in. 🤔
15371F62-9D0A-4F5E-9293-D471416F27AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I just looked back at some of her old stories/highlights whatever they're called from when Ronnie was a baby and she seemed more natural with him then. He actually smiled at her, she held him properly, she seemed happier and interested. What happened? Was it because as he got older she's realised he has has additional needs and isn't instagram perfect? Is it because she's finding him hard work because of these needs? Either way, it all seems so different and Ronnie really could do with the same love she used to give him now, especially now he's showing signs of delay. His mum should be on his side always.
It’s incredibly sad how she chooses to ignore Ronnies delay, there’s obviously something amiss but his parents choose to not address it. He’s no more potty trained than Lennie is but she wants us to believe he’s hitting all the landmarks.

Reactions: 29
It’s incredibly sad how she chooses to ignore Ronnies delay, there’s obviously something amiss but his parents choose to not address it. He’s no more potty trained than Lennie is but she wants us to believe he’s hitting all the landmarks.
Even if he wasn't hitting milestones, it's perfectly fine and normal to not be potty trained at this age. My boy is only a couple of months younger than Ronnie but is absolutely not ready to potty train yet. He likes to sit on his toilet and pretend to go, but he hasn't made the connection yet and that's totally fine. I'll wait until he's ready (and TBH I'm not ready to start potty training yet either 🙈)

Reactions: 50
The Ronnie trapped behind the goalposts situation makes me just as upset and uncomfortable as the Ronnie on toilet video. It’s not cute or silly. It’s really disturbing to put your child in a tend cage, ESPECIALLY because of his reaction. He doesn’t understand! If he was laughing and they were laughing and he thought it was silly and then climbed out or they pretty quickly took down the goalposts, ok well that’s one thing. But that was not the vibe of the interaction. If he does have delays and if he is non-verbal this is especially unpardonable, in my opinion.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Re those ‘untidy‘ pics. Although I’m not an afficionado/performer/fan of hoover lines on carpets, surely if children had been playing in that room enough to make a ‘mess’ there still wouldn’t be visible hoover lines? But they’d still be there if you’d just hoovered the room then emptied the toys on to make it look as if it had been played in. 🤔
View attachment 732603
The worse thing about that picture is that the nappy Bin is on the floor, open, with the toys as if it too is a toy?! Also the lids are really hard to open on those so has she actually done that herself 😂

edit to add - why is the clothes horse even in there? She has a big landing and better yet a big garden! She doesn’t need damp getting into Ronnie’s room by drying clothes in there!

Reactions: 41
The thread title 😂 brilliant recap as always! Had me LOLing out loud you know what I mean OI OI Get in there maeeee son! And on that note yes Inch R is in there (trapped) hope you cunts have let him out already 😡🙌

Reactions: 22
I’m guessing she’s going to stop bothering to announce her days “off” now. Bank holiday weekend. Wonder if they’re away at their new caravan 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Even if he wasn't hitting milestones, it's perfectly fine and normal to not be potty trained at this age. My boy is only a couple of months younger than Ronnie but is absolutely not ready to potty train yet. He likes to sit on his toilet and pretend to go, but he hasn't made the connection yet and that's totally fine. I'll wait until he's ready (and TBH I'm not ready to start potty training yet either 🙈)
Totally agreed.

Not a humble brag but my daughter always hits milestones really early, and I would consider her ahead of her age in most things. But she didn’t potty train until almost 3. Her pediatrician didn’t think it was strange at all. I encouraged her but didn’t push it, even though I knew she was really ready. Then it literally happened over night, and she has never once had a single accident 🤷‍♀️ But that’s 100% her personality: she likes to REALLY know she can be a pro at something before she does it. That’s fine with me, I continue to just support her and encourage her regardless. Point being, personality and demeanor is a such a huge component in the way development presents at those young ages—actual, true ability is only part of the picture.

Hinch’s fixation and insistence on Ron hitting milestones early or on time is unhelpful, damaging, misplaced, totally irrelevant…..ahhhh!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
sycophantic sheep slobberings 😂😂 I do love a bit of alliteration!

well done @Bunnykins, really getting froo the freads recently and your recaps are still hilarious 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm no fan of SS but I must say that the ladder she's put in the bathroom looks really good. Her bathroom is obviously far bigger than Grinch's and it suits the vintage look of the room. If Grinch puts a ladder anywhere in that shrine to grey and crushed velvet it's going to look ridiculous. It would only serve to display yet more of her books anyway, along with a few bits of tat and half a dozen of her wedding photos! Facebook market place is not her latest addiction. Her latest addiction is trying to emulate SS and failing spectacularly because she's got no sense of style and no originality.
It will be interesting to see if she's at the baby shower today. I guess if she is, Jimmytendjob must have put a lieu day in. He'll have dropped the boys with Fiddly Freda and Big Al the Crying Man, and hot footed it back to the garage for a go on his resistant bands! Oi oi!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I was in another local Tesco to me this morning her home range was actually selling 😬this wasn’t the only aisle her bedding range was in the bedding aisle and I forgot to take pics of her clothing collection 🤣😬however I saw this framed photo.. what is home hinch home meant to
actually mean? It doesn’t have the same sentiments as the saying ‘home sweet home’ does it 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.