Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a This Morning interview with Phil, Holly and Soph discussing her 'trolls'

Hinch: 'woe is me' speech

Philip Schofield: it is important to shine a light on it.. but also on the other hand, you know, don't read it.

Get yer eyes of Tattle Soph, Schofe's tellin ya.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
They’ve been awfully quiet since “goal post gate” this morning! What are they up to I wonder? 🤔

In other news I finally got my G & T. Don’t judge! It’s Friday 😆

Reactions: 36
I wonder if b&m made an offer to make a home range seeing as that’s her favourite shop and didn’t she used to do all her shopping in Morrison’s? I hope she doesn’t do a kids clothes range!

Reactions: 14
I was in another local Tesco to me this morning her home range was actually selling 😬this wasn’t the only aisle her bedding range was in the bedding aisle and I forgot to take pics of her clothing collection 🤣😬however I saw this framed photo.. what is home hinch home meant to
actually mean? It doesn’t have the same sentiments as the saying ‘home sweet home’ does it 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I’d move mate

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@DoodlePoodle Good on ya lass 🍸 took advantage of a quiet one at work and I’m all up to date I’m settling in, glad I came. ATV (I’m guessing is all the vest?)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They’re definitely going to be quiet all weekend, then chuck a load of pre-records or pictures out on Monday with a moving caption about how you can achieve anything blah blah

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
As a newbie on here it's fab to see I'm not the only person who thinks these things when watching her stories. Since I've discovered tattle they've become much more entertaining!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The way these threads have gained speed again we are going to have to chip in so @Bunnykins can be employed full time as our Recap Writer. Brilliant as always, as is the thread title

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Just an extremely random thought and I’m showing my age so badly (don’t care 😂) but….I was just reminiscing about how when I was a teenager (I’m in my 30s, but those were the days before widespread cellphones/social media etc) my friends and I would always buy disposable cameras. Didn’t matter how good looking you may have been, you never knew how the photos were going to turn out and most of the time you looked terrible regardless 😂no filtering, editing, posting…sharing literally meant physically giving the photo to someone! Compare that to *~Hinch World~*!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The worse thing about that picture is that the nappy Bin is on the floor, open, with the toys as if it too is a toy?! Also the lids are really hard to open on those so has she actually done that herself 😂

edit to add - why is the clothes horse even in there? She has a big landing and better yet a big garden! She doesn’t need damp getting into Ronnie’s room by drying clothes in there!
She’s also got the one that is mounted on the wall in Henry’s bedroom!

Reactions: 13
They’ve been mighty quiet today, is ronblesshim still stuck behind the goal posts? The summer version of stuck behind the sofa 🥺

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just an extremely random thought and I’m showing my age so badly (don’t care 😂) but….I was just reminiscing about how when I was a teenager (I’m in my 30s, but those were the days before widespread cellphones/social media etc) my friends and I would always buy disposable cameras. Didn’t matter how good looking you may have been, you never knew how the photos were going to turn out and most of the time you looked terrible regardless 😂no filtering, editing, posting…sharing literally meant physically giving the photo to someone! Compare that to *~Hinch World~*!
Sweetheart; I’m 50 and I remember doing that! Those photos were the best. REAL life! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 32
is it possible for a child to be completely non verbal at 2 and not have autism? My brother had speech therapy as he didn’t say much but he wasn’t completely non verbal. I’m not very clued up about these things

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.