Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no fan of SS but I must say that the ladder she's put in the bathroom looks really good. Her bathroom is obviously far bigger than Grinch's and it suits the vintage look of the room. If Grinch puts a ladder anywhere in that shrine to grey and crushed velvet it's going to look ridiculous. It would only serve to display yet more of her books anyway, along with a few bits of tat and half a dozen of her wedding photos! Facebook market place is not her latest addiction. Her latest addiction is trying to emulate SS and failing spectacularly because she's got no sense of style and no originality.
It will be interesting to see if she's at the baby shower today. I guess if she is, Jimmytendjob must have put a lieu day in. He'll have dropped the boys with Fiddly Freda and Big Al the Crying Man, and hot footed it back to the garage for a go on his resistant bands! Oi oi!
Big Al the crying man 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
is it possible for a child to be completely non verbal at 2 and not have autism? My brother had speech therapy as he didn’t say much but he wasn’t completely non verbal. I’m not very clued up about these things
Absolutely yes …my ES had speech therapy from 2 (privately initially as we realised there was a problem) we were told it was very unlikely he would ever be able to hold a conversation …he’s in his 20’s now and speaks perfectly
It was about 5 years of hard work mind!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I bloody love all you tattle trolls
You're more than just 'tend' friends,
I Hope Hinch's tit show life continues
@Bunnykins recaps never end!

Then there's our local detective @HinchesSousChef, her theories are spot on,
And What happened to Our dear Shady? we miss you now you're gone 😔

@AC55 @Danielle0120 our resident sweary marys,
You can say duck + bleep as much as you want,
I laarve it and don't Carey 🤦🏼‍♀️

Our very own @Andioooop
Simply the best at editing pics,
Oh how we laughed at her wrecking ball
She still made Inch look a dick!

This is only some of tattle's finest
There's many more who make us smile
You'll meet them in my next instalment,
But it might take a little while..

So have a lovely weekend tattle
And Enjoy your bank holiday
Let's hope the hinches duck up some more
In the most spectacular way!

ATV 😘
Wow! You genius! I laaaav it bubs! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The video last night of SS and Rex was so sweet... I know SS does get a lot of flax on here (I can't stand it when she starts laughing for no reason)
Anyway... Rex was frightened because he saw a spider and SS was talking to him in a normal voice, not a silly baby MUMMAZZZ voice. She was reassuring him that spiders are nice and they won't hurt him... Now if that was Sopha she would have been flapping her claws and hitting herself in the face.
GA also talks to her daughter normally, she is a brilliant mother and is such a joy to watch.
Sopha needs to learn a lesson or two about how to be a parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Our very own @Andioooop

ATV 😘
Summed up perfickly 😉 👌🏻🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Our very own @Andioooop

ATV 😘
Laaaaaaaav this! ❤

Also Shady Manzzzz, we miss you 💔 I hope wherever you are, Nige is still just a phonecall away.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just seen this in the Jac jossa thread… I bet the Begay hunches do things like this! They don’t have ridiculous garden parties like the jossa s ( as far as we know!) but I bet the do it for other things!! Makes me sick! Love the way this company responded! 🤣
4051417A-C023-4D11-A0CE-6D205DCF6C2B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Just seen this in the Jac jossa thread… I bet the Begay hunches do things like this! They don’t have ridiculous garden parties like the jossa s ( as far as we know!) but I bet the do it for other things!! Makes me sick! Love the way this company responded! 🤣
View attachment 733103
Shameful behaviour. There needs to be an immediate inquiry into the whole influencer scene and the way people and companies are used by management agencies and their lazy clients.

Not dissimilar to Vesticle asking for a discount to use a beach hut, the grabby tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’ve just been having a mindless scroll on Instagram, & an advert for a newish company called ‘Inch’s Cider’ popped up! Could this be one of the exciting projects that she said Inch was out of the house working on the other day? 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can her sheep be so slow to realise that she's just one big AD. Yesterday it was business as usual whilst she was showing her Tesco tat but today nothing!!

Reactions: 17
The video last night of SS and Rex was so sweet... I know SS does get a lot of flax on here (I can't stand it when she starts laughing for no reason)
Anyway... Rex was frightened because he saw a spider and SS was talking to him in a normal voice, not a silly baby MUMMAZZZ voice. She was reassuring him that spiders are nice and they won't hurt him... Now if that was Sopha she would have been flapping her claws and hitting herself in the face.
GA also talks to her daughter normally, she is a brilliant mother and is such a joy to watch.
Sopha needs to learn a lesson or two about how to be a parent.
Reassuring him spiders are nice while filming him for the gram 🤣 she’s another right one!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
is it possible for a child to be completely non verbal at 2 and not have autism? My brother had speech therapy as he didn’t say much but he wasn’t completely non verbal. I’m not very clued up about these things
I am deaf so I didn’t talk till I was four so that’s my personal experience. Thankfully I do have a good speech, in fact it’s too good for someone with a sensory neural hearing loss. Which annoys me when hinch doesn’t acknowledge it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately there is still a negative connotation with autism, I have an autistic nephew and cousin. Both are on different ends of the spectrum and both are incredible. I think it’s important to remember that it’s ok to say a child may have autism. It’s not a negative judgement or criticism it’s an observation. There is a reason we have an autism awareness month.
Thankyou❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There are so many reasons a child can be speech delayed, and it can only help for people to be honest and open about what’s going on, by never mentioning it it feels like Hinch is ashamed and that’s just horrible. Poor Ron seems like a sweet kid and should be being supported better

Reactions: 22
I'm no fan of SS but I must say that the ladder she's put in the bathroom looks really good. Her bathroom is obviously far bigger than Grinch's and it suits the vintage look of the room. If Grinch puts a ladder anywhere in that shrine to grey and crushed velvet it's going to look ridiculous. It would only serve to display yet more of her books anyway, along with a few bits of tat and half a dozen of her wedding photos! Facebook market place is not her latest addiction. Her latest addiction is trying to emulate SS and failing spectacularly because she's got no sense of style and no originality.
It will be interesting to see if she's at the baby shower today. I guess if she is, Jimmytendjob must have put a lieu day in. He'll have dropped the boys with Fiddly Freda and Big Al the Crying Man, and hot footed it back to the garage for a go on his resistant bands! Oi oi!
duck OFF

BIG AL THE CRYING MAN 😂😂😂😂😂

Our very own @Andioooop

ATV 😘
My heart is smiling so much reading this bubs xoxoxoxoxox

Reassuring him spiders are nice while filming him for the gram 🤣 she’s another right one!
She's a massive nobhead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.