Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #422 - Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Winning thread title by @Pollyanna263 🥳
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh 👍)

Wednesday night and Hinch was in her 15 year old chav mode again. After a tough day throwing flour all over her car she felt she needed to escape and called “Best mate”Trace down from the loft to be her ride to Maccy D’s carpark to eat a McFlurry and chat about which fittie from sixth form they both want to snog at the school disco on Friday.
She had seemingly forgotten her three month old baby and toddler again in order to have an attention seeking crisis, I’m sure that “Best bubs” Stacey’s new launch for In The Style being that evening had absolutely nothing to do with it...Soph jealous? Never!

She showed us a photo from ten years ago when she was 22 and was laughing at her eyebrows..they look better than the drag queen sticker ones you’ve got now babes...

34802312-F3AB-4AB0-A003-2A710DEBF824.jpeg

Back home we were treated to a HILARIOUS tale of her trying to buy a “vintage ladder” off Facebook marketplace and being told to fuck off by the seller...he’s definitely a Tattler.

2FD555AC-D806-4F31-B2DC-30FEABE3A6B4.jpeg

The reason for the vintage ladder obsession became apparent on Thursday night when Stacey posted photos from her new bathroom revealing her new ladder shelf...

She also claims she’s not killed Orla yet and that she’s not gone to the tree people...compare and contrast below.

DA4CDA11-582E-4027-9293-0CDDEC911476.jpeg

Thursday started with more ads for the Teshhhco tat range. and Soph fort she’d talk us froo the new stock. There are wooden candlesticks in two barely discernible shades of silver and white which she claims are huge sellers but which have been spotted with reduced to clear stickers...
a plastic eucalyptus plant, which isn’t a eucalyptus, a warta hisinf tray and placemats, ribbed candles and a tacky mug with Hinch written all over it ideal for those mugshot dinner parties. She claims she wants to keep it as low cost as possible as she knows what it’s like to move in to a new home and be on a budget...big fat gypsy weddings, helicopter engagements, and multiple expensive foreign holidays don’t come to those who spend more than fiver on a mug eh Soph?

She then posted a host of sycophantic sheep slobberings and claimed that she was always a home account and just fell into cleaning. Clearly still trying to move into the lifestyle genre in time for the Hinch Farm reveal. It’s almost like she wants to be gifted something better than a bottle of Flash for the new house.

She had a visit from family including the cling on niece and her cousin with a new baby in tow. Still trying to go down the relatable mum route she decided to treat us to photos of her house looking messy after the visit which she claims meant a good time has been had. Not sure how much fun her guests had by tipping Ronnie’s cars on to the floor in his room and setting up a clothes rail in there with the washing on but there ya go. The left overs from the gathering also looked like a teenagers sleepover.

Following the “party” she actually decided to clean her kitchen this was an advert for her to use her own Hinched Flash Spray of course. She had the tiniest disclaimer that she’s a brand partner but didn’t call it an ad. Oh Nigel...

Just when we thought she’d killed him with salmonella poisoning Jamie popped up on his stories to round the evening off with a comedy interlude to tell us that whilst playing a board game (yes they’re still doing that) Soph had accidentally said buffoon instead of baboon. Wonder what made her think of that eh Jamie?

9FEB4F91-98DD-4EFD-BFEC-6EC3713EC42F.jpeg

The wonderful parenting continued with Sophie posting a video of her giggling maniacally at Len and accusing him of “fake crying” no bubs, that’s what you do in the dog bed and Jamie posting a video of Ronnie trapped inside a goalpost prison which he claimed Ron had made himself. He didn’t, but I think we can guess where they keep him to record their videos now.

4C80ECE7-A482-41C1-8BAD-5D5C8CAF69C4.jpeg

And with that there’s just time to check and see how Jamie’s big new project is going... well he appears to have given up his tend job now, it lasted one day, and he’s back to floating round Soph like a fly round shit.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 159
This is just my opinion.

I think Hinch has had her day, and her delayed return to Insta has cost her any future she had as a zleb. She really believed the hype she had built up around herself, believed that the sheep would wait for her. But in her absence, others have taken the stage and cleaners with eco friendly methods have stolen the show. People have lost interest in her, and I also believe a little fed up of her. She’s insulting parents up and down the country by acting like she has got it so hard, when the truth is a good percentage of parents had to do it alone, without the 24 hour aid of a mother and husband. She is also trying to rebrand, but it won’t work. She was made “famous” for being a cleaner, end of. No one has any interest in her as a mum. She may very well find the odd fan who says they’re invested, but that is just a very teeny percent of her 4.1 million followers. As a person, Sophie has no personality. She is not charismatic, she is not funny and she isn’t sympathetic. There is no angle for her to work to her personality because she is a naturally nasty person, not really keeping with the whole be kind narrative she peddles.

Fame is fleeting, especially in the social media world. She went in too hard too soon, gave everything away with her books, sold every aspect of her life, flogged her sons infant years to the gran. They got greedy and ambitious and we’re too full of their own sense of self worth. If she sticks purely to the gram she’ll be a non entity very soon, and that is when they will turn to reality TV in a desperate bid to maintain their lifestyle. But Soph has spent years peddling this image of perfection and can manipulate her content to represent her as such, on the real screen she is at the mercy of the camera and the public and I’m not sure her ego will take it.

I will stop for now or I’ll end up going on all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 134

crocodillie

Unfortunately there is still a negative connotation with autism, I have an autistic nephew and cousin. Both are on different ends of the spectrum and both are incredible. I think it’s important to remember that it’s ok to say a child may have autism. It’s not a negative judgement or criticism it’s an observation. There is a reason we have an autism awareness month.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

wolfemama

The Ronnie trapped behind the goalposts situation makes me just as upset and uncomfortable as the Ronnie on toilet video. It’s not cute or silly. It’s really disturbing to put your child in a tend cage, ESPECIALLY because of his reaction. He doesn’t understand! If he was laughing and they were laughing and he thought it was silly and then climbed out or they pretty quickly took down the goalposts, ok well that’s one thing. But that was not the vibe of the interaction. If he does have delays and if he is non-verbal this is especially unpardonable, in my opinion.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Just seen this in the Jac jossa thread… I bet the Begay hunches do things like this! They don’t have ridiculous garden parties like the jossa s ( as far as we know!) but I bet the do it for other things!! Makes me sick! Love the way this company responded! 🤣
4051417A-C023-4D11-A0CE-6D205DCF6C2B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Never have I ever…. known a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet be so caring and considerate not only to each other, but to a child they have never met.

So glad I stumbled accidentally into this group of nusty trolls❤

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
I bloody love all you tattle trolls
You're more than just 'tend' friends,
I Hope Hinch's shit show life continues
@Bunnykins recaps never end!

Then there's our local detective @HinchesSousChef, her theories are spot on,
And What happened to Our dear Shady? we miss you now you're gone 😔

@AC55 @Danielle0120 our resident sweary marys,
You can say fuck + cunt as much as you want,
I laarve it and don't Carey 🤦🏼‍♀️

Our very own @Andioooop
Simply the best at editing pics,
Oh how we laughed at her wrecking ball
She still made Inch look a dick!

This is only some of tattle's finest
There's many more who make us smile
You'll meet them in my next instalment,
But it might take a little while..

So have a lovely weekend tattle
And Enjoy your bank holiday
Let's hope the hinches fuck up some more
In the most spectacular way!

ATV 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So are we assuming that tracksuit is literally fresh outta the JD sports bag. What I don’t get is why when you’ve just launched a lounge wear collection you’re sitting around in tracksuits like Mel C circa 1995. Hang on. Microchips. Spice girls attire. Tamagotchi. By George she’s travelled back to 1996.

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Here they go again...

The first picture is fucking LAUGHABLE....
Thats not mess. And that house is not lived in. That's not a house a 2 year old lives in happily. 4 toys, 1 tablet and a few bits on the table. I can't believe they think that's mess.. Proves her child doesn't play or isn't allowed to play I should say.
My house is spotless on a morning (for the first 5 minutes after my kids have walked downstairs) and spotless come 730 when they're in bed on a night but inbetween I'm falling over toys because my children actually play.

The only mess i truly believe is the kitchen cos she's a thick cunt who uses 10 plates to cut stuff up on then loads of individual little bowls for all her shit instead of just putting them on one big plate. But takeaway boxes and bags make kitchen sides look alot messier than usual aswell.

What are they actually trying to achieve?

• Haha
Reactions: 77

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
You know what guys, today I’ve spent at my local islamic centre giving donations for the people who have come to Scunthorpe from Afghanistan, who literally have come to a strange country to re start their lives, now this isn’t for credit or praise because let’s be honest I’m a proper cunt in real life but I have a heart and after seeing that washed up x factor reject Jake Beggy cunt quickenden get gifted over a grands worth of outside furniture and this scum bag sat playing on the MH issue i feel like my head is going to explode, they have no fucking idea and it knocks me sick 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Mr Daydream

My friend told me yesterday that Mrs Hinch blocked her because she messaged her saying her Tesco ribbed candles are £4 and she posted that they were £3 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

F the dust.

VIP Member
List of things Sofa has gotten bored with or stopped without mentioning due to them being dangerous or never really did, in no particular order:
sewing
Fish
Adult colouring book
Lush bath products
Face masks
Zoflora half hour
Stuffing tumble dryer sheets in every orifice
CLEANING
Parenting
Spraying fabric softener over everything
Walking Henry
Giveaways ( did one a £1.00 bottle of zoflora)
Her several favourites coco pops, lucky charm, Cadbury, galaxy etc etc..
Pink stuff
Minkyyyy
Very
Her memory book
The shit she started in the attic
Narnia (s)
Shopping hauls
Labelling the fuck out of everything
Spraying snow I mean 1001 everywhere
Ava may wax melts never get a mention
Poor Micheal Bolton
Naming inanimate objects
Sitting in Morrison's eating Jack pots, disrespecting old people
Shoving 24554 products down her 45 loos
Elbowgreasing everything inc Rons clothes
Spraying dettol on things only to wipe it off again

Not sure what the point of this list is? Or what I've missed but I do know the Alpacas won't last 5 mins either...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
My dad unblocked the drain for us. I wish I’d thought to film a black and white montage with a power ballad over the top.

• Haha
  • Heart