Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to drop the not being able to adjust act she’s adjusted enough to leave the kids for several nights. If she is struggling to adjust its because she never has had any routine mainly because she’s jobless and stays home all day every day but also because she’s super lazy and “goes with the flow” lazy parenting.

Most others wouldn’t put them in separate prams outside to sleep having to push them round and round to get them to sleep Ron is 2 he would have a daily routine nap and of gone up to bed I’m all for winging motherhood but some routine helps so much I think she lives in chaos deffo no insta perfect. I remember she was letting Ron nap at like 5pm then wondering why he wouldn’t go to bed until late whilst making out he napped at 5 then happily went for bath and bed at 7 👃 🤥

Reactions: 31
The nuts remind me of when she tried to kill of the birds with whole nuts and the death trap bird table

Reactions: 23
“Jamie’s been out a lot working on projects so it’s just me and the boys a lot and I’m struggling to find a balance” what a load of bullshit just duck off we all know that’s not true. Why come on and lie when it’s so obvious that everyone will know that since Inch has been posting what he has on his stories. You spend no time with both kids at once, okay you spend some time with Lonnie but you spend next to 0 time with Ronnie and the kids are either with Inch or mad ma Barker so stop lying for once to manipulate the sheep. Also why have you got 2 separate pushchairs for each kids? Surely that double buggy makes a hell of a lot more sense. Further proof that she never has both kids by herself. God I have not ranted like this on here before but I can’t stand the bold face lying she constantly does. As if she just comes back like nothing has happened as well. Piss off. You galavant around all the time like you’ve got no responsibilities, you’ve got 2 people around 24/7 to look after the kids you pretend you don’t have, if you’re not galavanting around you’re glued to the manky sofa or sat in the garden alone while the world goes on around you and now you’re filming yourself putting a wash on in your “stinking” washing machine because you couldn’t be asked getting off the sofa to clean in the first place when you’re on your so-called maternity leave. You can literally buy Washing Machine clean as well you just put it in the drawer and run the washing machine it’s not hard. Maternity leave for most women is usually time where mums have to look after the children alone as well as running the house, not your maternity leave where you just can’t be arsed getting off the sofa unless it was to go shopping or to the theatre with your friends or to a farm without the kids that you pretend you don’t have So don’t come back with that or I’m still struggling guys when it’s so blatantly obvious that you’re not hence why you never posted or reposted any of the things that your friends have been to show you’re out and about having a great time because it doesn’t fit your exploitative narrative

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The whole Hinch range at Tesco got me thinking. All the sheep wouldve bought it by now, leaving only opertunist sales from people who have no idea who she is, but would actually be put off buying it because a) its all boring, grey, unimaginative tat and b) 'Hinch' tags would make me think 'who the duck is that?' and avoid anyway! The amount of cusions on the shelves at my Tesco is unreal, so c) thats a tonne of stock they cant shift, so must be tit.

Reactions: 16
Well the ADs didn’t take long did they she could do at least pretended for a day not to be a money grabbing twit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ronnie has finally learned how to feed the dog. One less job for Sopha.
Also, how the hell is she strapping Ronnie into that pram long enough for him to nap?! My 19 month old looks like something out of the exorcist if I dare lay her down to try get her to nap!
PS. Jamie? Working? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Biggest bleeping lie she’s told so far!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry but her range is just bland bland bland. Nothing original. Tesco have managed to produce SIMpLE, UNORIGINAL INEXPENSIVE dining set and candles, and just stuck her name on it, and hoping there will be a Hinch buying frenzy for it. More fool anyone buying it. It’s plain boring and I hope it backfires on Tesco and the Hinches - both greedy with few morals. And we are now viewing all the pre-records that she has the audacity to call WORK 😂 here come the ADs £££££££££££££££££££

Reactions: 19
Why is she acting like she’s been held hostage somewhere or been forced to be away for so long? It was your choice to take “maternity leave” for as long as you did and there was nothing stopping you from coming on your stories to do a bit of a clean every now and then. Nobody locked your phone away and you’ve been on social media throughout your time off “missed this, missed that’ miss me with that bollocks

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Hinch: not only will I not change my babies saturated nappy but I'll have nuts hanging around so my toddler can choke on them

She's only learning guysssssss

Reactions: 50
Not sure it’s the smartest idea to leave a bowl of whole nuts within reach of a toddler. Still, the same woman who puts her infant child in a cot filled with crap against all advice 🙄

@Lilograce Posted at the same time!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Did she really put “I’ve missed my cloths“???

So mat leave means literally doing nothing for 3 months then? Wow! Wish I’d known that back in the day 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.