Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
I don’t understand her narrative?

Fake PND?
Struggling?
Fine?
Tired?
Out with Friends?
Stuck to the Sofa?
Super woman?
Happy when with sheep?
Having time off?
Posting the same content as last year?
Making our Jamie is the bread winner working?
Has a smelly washing machine?
We’re enough, your enough, I’m enough?
Trying our best?
Can’t get timings right?

Whilst help on hand always. Ronnie obviously not going to nursery which would free up her time. She can do her washing at night she dries it all indoor so not like it’s time sensitive plus I thought Ron liked helping load the washing machine?

I just can’t work out who she is or what she’s trying to be at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’ve reported the story of him on the toilet. Not that insta will do anything.

I know there is no nudity or anything explicit, but there are surely privacy guidelines. It breaks my heart these children have no say whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Al828

I’d be struggling too to push two prams by myself. Not just you and the boys then love is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Went out shopping with my father yesterday. We called to HB as he wanted some biscuits from there. Trundling up the various aisles he suddenly came out with, "what's with all the cleaning stuff, there's rows upon rows of it all?" It was rather busy so I said loudly, "it's that fecking Mrs Hinch woman who's got everyone obsessed with chemicals and cleaning. Look, she's even got her own bloody name on some of it. (pointing to the Flash Hinch) People wet themselves over her, god knows why cos she's such a fake."
Father said, "we seem to have this conversation every time we come in here don't we? It's baffling why there's so much stuff to buy. Are people so pig shit thick that they can't clean their own home without being shown what to do and using tons of the same products, surely they must cancel each other out? Did no one ever clean before? Sounds like they can't even wipe their own arses."
And he's absolutely right in what he says. Why have 2 or 3 aisles dedicated to highly toxic products when you only need a couple of the basic items? I actually hope my outbursts in the stores make people listen up and realise what an utter con woman she really is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Omg!! Ronnie s hair!! The amount of products on that boys head is ridiculous!!
Photos for comparison!! His real hair is soft and not curly!! 🙄
92B48A39-F9D0-48FC-BF01-148EFD42583E.jpeg

• Sad

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
Her fluffy gilet that she wore yesterday to the feaahhtutrrr is slung over the baby gate and full face of make up - not a hair out of place- implies she filmed that riveting montage yesterday. Same crunchy hair as he had at playball. She filmed that then buggered off for the day. I bet she has fucking loads of them stashed in her pre record bank.
comes back on Monday 23rd. 3 months and a day after Lonnie was born. Yeah 3 month mat leave it was then. Contracts suspended for 3 months. And the sheep dont think she’s in it purely for the money. 😂
If I ever go missing I want @HinchesSousChef to be the lead detective! 🕵️‍♀️
Nothing gets passed you 👏 👏 👏

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Tagging fucking Arsenal in the absolute tool bag!
And what are we and they looking at? The kid didn’t even kick a ball?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
1. Inch working on projects - I reckon it’s the reno of the new house. God forbid she should use that for actual content. One click of the fingers and it will be done. Or maybe he is just walking Henners, who knows. That is like a project to them.

2. I have never in my life had a smelly washing machine. Maybe it is because I use the appropriate amount of detergent and leave the door ajar between washes so it can dry? Maybe it’s an integral machine type problem where you don’t want to leave the cupboard door open all day?

3. I’m alone but my children have been pushed around in two separate push chairs. Lies, lies and more lies.

MrsD33

VIP Member
She’s just fucked herself by showing Ronn on the toilet and saying he’s potty trained.

Everyone’s going to be on nappy watch now 🕵🏻‍♂️
( @HinchesSousChef I mean you 😂)

She’s either going to have to admit pre records or prove she’s a lier

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Off to a friends wedding in about an hour, we’re buzzing as it’s about an hour away so figured it was cheaper to get a hotel than taxi it back, this is the first time we’ve stayed away from home since covid and it honestly feels like a mini holiday, I’m going to put on a nice dress and I’ve had to pack a bag and everything!!!! and it got me thinking, the Hinchliffe’s never DO anything, they are so insular and insipid, it’s bizarre, even the wedding anniversary was wasted on them sitting in their rooms acting like weirdos, go out, talk to people, experience stuff, I’ve said it before, what a life they have built for themselves, wouldn’t trade places with them for the world!! View attachment 723220
Sometimes I wish I wasn't known to them and could engage in a convo.Tattle would bring the nations net work down.
I'm looking to employ some ex sheep who feel she owes them.
Training,support and gossip provided for a basic package.
Ongoing training,support and actual historic documentation provided for an awful lot more.
I love to chat and between Johnny and I we can cover alot of ground.How we laugh over a shared mugshot and copious amounts of bubbles as we cross reference our conversations.
My point is enjoy yr night,talk,laugh,raise yr eyebrows and yr glasses and most of all enjoy each other.
Hope this makes sense 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Someone needs to tell her just because the pack of nappies says 12hrs dry, doesn't mean you can just leave them on for 12hrs. Looks like that poor bub has a full night of pee in there. Am I the only one would would change their baby's nappy very first thing before even getting dressed or having a coffee for myself? And he NEVER had nappy rash. She spent so much on a fancy aesthetic changing table but it looks like she barely uses it. Unless Inch has his phone out to film her playing dolls with her new toy.

LT2201

VIP Member
Wonder if young Ronald upon prompting to do the old two man team routine this morning thought to himself "I'm getting too old for this shit"

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
View attachment 7237634 days in a row losing followers!! Hilarious!! They’re clearly not buying them for her account anymore
Hopefully Instagram is having a massive bot clear out. She’s nowhere near 4m popular. A bargain group with a massive following on Facebook shared her Tesco range yesterday and in 9hours there was 23 likes and about 30 comments - almost all of which were slating it for being grey tat. How that translates to 4m+ followers on insta I’ll never know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Sazz1006

VIP Member
This is the same guy. Is it him? I think Stacey’s dad was filming most of the time. You can hear his voice
View attachment 722908
I don’t think it is him. If you enlarge it (the pic I mean, he wishes) that guy‘s face is much softer and those look like a working man’s arms.
Sazz ‘removed my middle name in my fifties as I hated it’😂

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Is she that thick that she thinks we believe she’s done pushchair naps individually for each child? I mean I had two under two and never ever ever did that once 😂😂. I’d get it if they were both asleep in her double. But in individual pushchairs? 😂😂😂
ETA - both napping with bibs on 👍👍nice one soffeeee. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow