Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, this is After pimping out her kid for 6 weeks (and 9 months before that when pregnant). Her, her partner, her sister, have all shown the baby's full face. Often the baby is just in a nappy.
They're all as bad as each other.
I don’t get the whole, we will ask for her Permission even before ashes able to talk, if she’s unable to talk then she’s very unlikely to know what a photo is. This is just weird woke nonsense really. Has she said the kid is private I would have some respect.

and also, why doesn’t Hinch have any brow hair at all?

Reactions: 18
They make me laugh, it’s no wonder people are unfollowing her!

You can’t go quiet & insinuate your suffering every week or so then come back full pelt just bragging! 😂

Who does she think she actually is?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t get the whole, we will ask for her Permission even before ashes able to talk, if she’s unable to talk then she’s very unlikely to know what a photo is. This is just weird woke nonsense really. Has she said the kid is private I would have some respect.

Shes too young to be part of the 80s "over plucked" era . .
I wonder if its to do with an ED or a thyroid condition? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I know I am very late saying this but just catching up on the last thread. They are all up in Ronnie’s face when he was drawing on the windows actually trying to sit on his lap yet they let him run over to a herd of alpaca on his own. Backwards or what.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Shes too young to be part of the 80s "over plucked" era
I dunno, I'm about a month older than her and a lot of girls I know have no brows for the same reason. They were mainly chavs back in the day though.

Chessie King.
Oh has she finally had her baby, that's been a long pregnancy 🙄 I had to unfollow her, she was giving off big "nobody has ever been pregnant before me" vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all speculate that they do read here, now if they really do how on earth do they not realise how bizarre it is the way they conduct themselves to millions of people? Is it Absolute Greed and Self Importance that makes them oblivious to it. I find it fascinating, infuriating and completely baffling 🤔
I wonder about this too. She has the most pages here of anyone, do they truly believe EVERYONE here is a 'nusty troll with a pathetic life' as they like to say? There's posters here from many walks of life and with loads of different life experience that are all seeing the same with her tit, so we're all just jEaLoUs TroLLz are we? We know they sometimes do stuff we've talked about, so are they admitting we have a point?

Don't worry though, remember Sopha 'forgives us' 😂 :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So this is an instagrammer who is a first time mum to a 6 week old little girl and she’s just posted this. I think it’s amazing that she’s already thinking about safeguarding her child and Hinch and Inch really should take a leaf out of her book. As someone in the childcare profession the way they do absolutely nothing to safeguard those two beautiful boys and plaster them all over Instagram just to keep the cash rolling in is absolutely disgusting!

View attachment 723440
Whaaaat?!?! You need to go check out her thread on here and have your eyes opened about her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m on slimming world and was curious to see what a mugshot was - looked it up and it’s 1.5 syns so I would imagine Sopha has it classed as a safe food.
Calling a meal a Syn(sin) makes me question the whole concept...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So this is an instagrammer who is a first time mum to a 6 week old little girl and she’s just posted this. I think it’s amazing that she’s already thinking about safeguarding her child and Hinch and Inch really should take a leaf out of her book. As someone in the childcare profession the way they do absolutely nothing to safeguard those two beautiful boys and plaster them all over Instagram just to keep the cash rolling in is absolutely disgusting!

View attachment 723440
I have no idea who this person is but give it a month and that post will be history… when those freebies come rolling in 🤑 kerchinggggg it’s all for attention and likes 😴😴😴

back to sopha, has she removed herself from the sofa after her extravagant anniversary? Do we think she still smells like a sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Urgh no this one has her own thread and sorry but she’s awful, don’t let this post redeem her
That post by whoever that Instagrammer is just sounds incredibly worthy and smug.

Exactly this. I just posted saying she sounds worthy. Woke nonsense is better😂

Reactions: 8
Me too, talk fostering about bad messages about food but if you say that to a die hard Slimming Worlder they say it’s short for ‘synergy‘ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree, I’m not a brain washed SW fembot and I hate that part of it. But I needed to lose weight and you can use the programme to eat healthily without becoming a mugshot and quark queen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This is fanfuckingtastic. Take your crown please 👑
Can't believe how quick the threads are going by again, keep it up Sophie and Jamie Twatcliffe, keep that content coming xoxoxoox

*eta - lots of spelling mistakes, got bit too excited at a new thread
Not twatcliffe😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Well I dunno about anyone else, but I feel like I've hit a summer holidays brick wall. I'm going to get my arse in gear, go out for the day and I fully expect to come back to a whole new thread because Grinch has done something dickish.

Will we see a freshen up Sunday? Where she sprays air freshener on her bed, rather than actually washing it 🤮.

Will Henry finally get a walk in an enchanted forest with a family montage video? Hahahaha hahaha Mummaz 👀

Will Inch be getting a Sunday roast from Freda Fiddle? 🍆

Yeah sad predictable Sofa only liked it cos it's all about her. She doesn't gove a toss about anything else.
I'd hazard a guess that is actually Hinch judging from the spaced commas. I've never seen anyone do that other that her and fiddles

Reactions: 10
Was having a little nosey through the comments on their grid posts. Is it me or have they stopped deleting comments so much? There seem to be an awful lot of ones saying they really shouldn't be getting a farm 🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.